• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

LotusHD

Banned
stan platinum's Shadow the Hedgehog, brehs

If you view it strictly comparing to past Platinum gameplay offerings like Bayonetta, then obviously yea they're superior, since Nier's an ARPG, it ain't never gonna pretend to attempt to reach those highs. Even then, it's no FFXV or Witcher 3, that's for sure. That said, the whole package, is by far better than anything I've played so far in quite awhile.

If you view it strictly comparing to past Platinum gameplay offerings like Bayonetta, then obviously yea they're superior, since Nier's an ARPG, it ain't never gonna pretend to attempt to reach those highs. Even then, it's no FFXV or Witcher 3, that's for sure. That said, the whole package, is by far better than anything I've played so far in quite awhile.

let's just get rid of the goalposts entirely

nierA is a boring-ass game with a needlessly deep combat system that you'll never have to dig into

LotusHD

Banned
let's just get rid of the goalposts entirely

nierA is a boring-ass game with a needlessly deep combat system that you'll never have to dig into

I mean, I didn't move any goalposts, just saw someone coming for Nier, and well, I just ain't expect such blasphemy at this late hour lol

That said, opinions and all, not everyone gonna love the games you love, but damn, even if you hated it, calling it boring considering all the shit that goes on in it is just... amusing I guess.

LotusHD

Banned
I like Nier Automata

Love Platnium

But Nier Automata ain't goty

My decision has been made. That said, obviously it ain't gonna win in some "official" (lol) capacity in a year with Zelda, Horizon, Odyssey, etc. Too much competition.

I'll just take any music-related awards it gets and be on my way.

FreeMufasa

Random question but I added funds to my wallet via code but when I go to checkout it says I can't use that money. It asks to add a credit card, link PayPal or enter a code. Anyone else had this?

Johndoey

Banned
Automata has some of the best writing to ever grace the medium, all the combat needed to do was be serviceable, it surpassed that, and the OST is sublime. I have no reservations about saying it's an absolute masterpiece and nothing I've experienced in the last five or six years even comes close. If I ever met Yoko Taro I'd hug the man. I want a novelization and copy of the play because I want people I know would never Video Game to experience it.

Afternoon fam

Morning. How you holding up?

FreeMufasa

Morning.

This PSN? The whole wallet system they have there is shit, but PSN card codes is only thing that always works for me. I've had any issues with codes yet.

Yea psn.

That's what I did. Added money using codes but when I get to checkout I can't use it. Says to add a credit card, PayPal or another code. Muthafuckas hustled me

Morning, everyone. Last work day for me this week and then I can relax tomorrow on Sunday. Gonna hit the store after work and probably grab some candy and maybe a pizza for dinner.

Slayven

He's been on that since the Ben Affleck fight. All the Muslims abandoned the show after that, so he started having former Muslins on the show so that it looks like he can still get "Muslims" on the program.

I heard tell he has a hard time booking people period.

Slayven

Everyone in the Marvel Universe has wrecked Wolverine though. Small children have bested the man.

keVj0Du.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom