• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
they never bring back shit people actually like, because we always remember the bad shit and reference it ironically.
ahem
young-justice.png

akira28

I believe Sch1sm would find Rodan, he would take one look at her and be like "I don't want those problems" and go back to sleep.

I like to think she would just come back with a new dragon kaiju friend. she didn't even have to go past page one of the receipt book, lmao

Faustek

I want to post more shots of American Gods with him in it, but I won't spoil it for anyone.

Oh fill me in.
Is it good? Is the old gods handled well? Does it actually have anything of worth or just a time killer? I have my amazon video sub up and running but I haven't watched anything on it but dumb ass flicks as Ace Ventura and kick ass Bollywood trite.

D i Z

Oh fill me in.
Is it good? Is the old gods handled well? Does it actually have anything of worth or just a time killer? I have my amazon video sub up and running but I haven't watched anything on it but dumb ass flicks as Ace Ventura and kick ass Bollywood trite.

I'd say so, very much yes. Such a strange thing I'm about to say, but not everything is for everyone. I think 2 episodes in will tell you what you want to know for season 1.

Hush.

Evolution was a gift.

Faustek

It was a mindless 90m well worth €5. Nothing you cared about to really follow but didn't have the need to be followed either.

I'd say so, very much yes. Such a strange thing I'm about to say, but not everything is for everyone. I think 2 episodes in will tell you what you want to know for season 1.

Not strange at all. Opinion is like an ass. Divided and full of crap.

Shy

Oh fill me in.
Overall i think i like the first season.

It starts off very faithful to the source then as the season goes on, it goes off book a bit.

You should give it a go.

D i Z

I really liked the novel. But books are books and tv is tv. Gonna give it a go.

Ice cream.

It's one of those shows that you can tell pretty quickly whether you're in or not. It has very low participation demand. It feels very Neil Gaiman in that way to me.

Spinluck

Man, I wasn't feeling any hype for Homecoming before. Was burned by ASM and I don't like the Raimi trilogy at all. The hype is starting to rise now though...

I'd advise you to avoid most if not all the upcoming Spider-Man: Homecoming threads. I can see the movie wars getting tense if some fans comeback from Homecoming saying it's their favorite Spider-Man movie.

Today I learned that a tradition/joke done by
white
people at wedding is called icing the groom.

Interesting how none of my black friends heard of it but we spent 10 minutes seeing the myriad of YouTube videos on it. Seems pretty fun and lighthearted.

Sch1sm

Looking for alien lifeforms below the ice?

How’d you know?

Just going to a cottage with student council to finish up our constitution meeting, and for bonding purposes since we don’t really see each other beyond bi-weekly meetings.

white

Interesting how none of my black friends heard of it but we spent 10 minutes seeing the myriad of YouTube videos on it. Seems pretty fun and lighthearted.

White people been doing it before weddings, at frats. Unless you're talking about something else...

Slayven

How’d you know?

Just going to a cottage with student council to finish up our constitution meeting, and for bonding purposes since we don’t really see each other beyond bi-weekly meetings.

A group of friends in a cottage in the frozen north?

Girl that is horror movies start

Faustek

white

Is that the thing where you give them Smirnoff Ice? Remember some folks
white again
doing that at cons to people.

Slayven

Sch1sm is last girl material, we won't have to worry about her. Her student council and the ice bear monster? r.i.p.

Nah, the twist ending will be Sch1sm survives. But she turn to the camera and her eyes glow red, then "Paint it Black" plays as the credits roll

Sch1sm

A group of friends in a cottage in the frozen north?

Girl that is horror movies start

LOL. Northern Ontario isn’t that cold this time of year. Maybe in September, through April. Now? It’s nice. Can go for a swim in the Huron or Simcoe, no problem.

Sch1sm is last girl material, we won't have to worry about her. Her student council and the ice bear monster? r.i.p.

I appreciate your faith. You’re the real one. Slay shows no love.

That sounds too exciting for Canada. She'll probably encounter an agitated moose at worst.

At max, an angered lumberjack. 😭

D i Z

How'd you know?

Just going to a cottage with student council to finish up our constitution meeting, and for bonding purposes since we don't really see each other beyond bi-weekly meetings.

My idea wouldn't get you killed as fast as that plan. Hero it up and pull thru, yo!

scully-gif.gif

Lemme have your pc if you don't make it back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom