• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT| Get back, Stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.
King Crimson erases time by nullifying the effects of whatever events took place during the "erased time." I think there was a video explaining this with waffles or some shit.

please don't look any further into it than that it's stupid I know that, we all know that. Just enjoy the ride because KC leads to some of my favorite encounters in JoJo.

Tizoc

King Crimson alters reality, it's easier that way :V

BTW I take it Crunchy isn't gonna get the enhancements from the blurays for their episodes right?

Diavolo's eternal climax, though!
giphy.gif

Fucking lol at King Crimson having "?" as the precision rating. Araki was like "I can't fucking explain this shit" as he was thinking up this stand.

caliph95

HE REFUSED

Death came in all sexy like
Code:
[IMG]https://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/marveldatabase/images/9/9c/Death_%28Earth-616%29_from_Thanos_Vol_2_4_001.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/266?cb=20170225112455[/IMG][IMG]https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/4/48605/2666325-death71.jpg[/IMG]

and Bruno was like nah fam you ain't my type and have stuff to he needs to do

HE REFUSED

Death came in all sexy like
Code:
[IMG]https://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/marveldatabase/images/9/9c/Death_%28Earth-616%29_from_Thanos_Vol_2_4_001.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/266?cb=20170225112455[/IMG][IMG]https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/4/48605/2666325-death71.jpg[/IMG]

and Bruno was like nah fam you ain't my type and have stuff to he needs to do
I should be dead and all...
588.gif

*Buccellati proceeds to stuff his ghost back inside him*
This dude that tried to beat up Narancia over some spilled wine got the shit stomped out of him...
Why the fuck is there a metallic shark in Narancia's soup?

caliph95

I should be dead and all...
588.gif

*Buccellati proceeds to stuff his ghost back inside him*
This dude that tried to beat up Narancia over some spilled wine got the shit stomped out of him...
I don't know man i like the gothic look

also
I love Jojo

dickroach

Part 5 must have the most bullshit ass Standos then.

OH MAY GAHHHD
i can't wait to see what "bullshit" stands are
like seven episodes into Part 3 there's a gorilla whose stand is a boat.

also, I just watched the episode with the Oingo Boingo brothers. hilarious. loving this show more and more every episode.

OH MAY GAHHHD
i can't wait to see what "bullshit" stands are
like seven episodes into Part 3 there's a gorilla whose stand is a boat.

also, I just watched the episode with the Oingo Boingo brothers. hilarious. loving this show more and more every episode.
You haven't even begun to see bat shit stands yet.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Which is what they did for Part 1, the intro cuts from the logo appearing into SOONNOOO CHIIII NOO SAADAAAMMEEEEE.

Even worse, you could tell they had the Part 1 OP with sound effects included, but STILL shortened it.

For the love of god, they better not do that with Part 3 when Dio uses ZA WARUDO

Astral

Which is what they did for Part 1, the intro cuts from the logo appearing into SOONNOOO CHIIII NOO SAADAAAMMEEEEE.

Even worse, you could tell they had the Part 1 OP with sound effects included, but STILL shortened it.

For the love of god, they better not do that with Part 3 when Dio uses ZA WARUDO

Since that opening has the title at the end as well as the beginning, hopefully it means they just start with Jotaro walking up the stairs.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Here's how Sono Chi no Sadame aired on Toonami.

The first time an OP airs, it'll air in full, but afterwards, it has to be shortened to fit on the block.

....now I fear how something like the reversed version of Great Days would be shortened. Though considering it's different enough from its normal version, maybe they'd keep it in full once, but afterwards, it's still have to be shortened.

cntr

Banned
Basically, American TV regulations mandate 8 minutes of advertising time where Japanese TV has 6. So they have to be cut.

They never cut Roundabout, at least.

Man the Jojonium's really do burn through your wallet, only willing to buy them when with tax they are under $14. So Vol's 2 + 3 of PB and Vol 1 of BT join my collection this time, will complete BT when the others get a better sale.

cntr

Banned
....now I fear how something like the reversed version of Great Days would be shortened. Though considering it's different enough from its normal version, maybe they'd keep it in full once, but afterwards, it's still have to be shortened.
I wouldn't worry about that. They've gone out of their way to give Jojo special treatment, like airing the final and first episode of Phantom Blood and Battle Tendency together, and giving Battle Tendency a double finale.

No way they aren't going to keep the special OPs, given that they're clearly big Jojo fans.

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
Man the Jojonium's really do burn through your wallet, only willing to buy them when with tax they are under $14. So Vol's 2 + 3 of PB and Vol 1 of BT join my collection this time, will complete BT when the others get a better sale.

If you're in the States, keep an eye on RightStuf. They have Jojo / Viz sales every other month or so, I swear. $12 Jojoniums. It's actually where I buy like 95% of my manga since you save so much if you buy from them in bulk (not to come off as a shill or anything
uZTue0u.png
).

If you're in the States, keep an eye on RightStuf. They have Jojo / Viz sales every other month or so, I swear. $12 Jojoniums. It's actually where I buy like 95% of my manga since you save so much if you buy from them in bulk (not to come off as a shill or anything
uZTue0u.png
).

Yeah I slept on that last Rightstuff sale for reasons I can't remember. If I do buy bulk it tend to do it via Ebay, often ends up being between $3-$4.50 per volume with shipping included in that price. That's how I was able to get a complete FMA set and HxH 1-26 or 27 for a pretty sane price and a random lot of 10 Kenshin vols for $1.50 a piece (I ain't finishing that collection I have a feeling). Did use Rightstuff to finish off my HxH set and start my MHA set for cheap.

Had to rep my boy joseph at comic con yesterday. Didnt see too many jojo cosplayers but it was pretty awesome when i did bump into a few.

It was Battle Tendency Joseph. Specifically the Bloody Stream opening purple colour scheme. Added in some homemade clackers which people really liked. My posing was a little off though so thats always something i can improve along with my physique. I'll link a picture in an edit.

Edit: Heres one of me attenpting to pull the Master Sword from its stone. https://imgur.com/gallery/jd8EC

caliph95

I don't even know what Abachio even adds to the story.
He has a useful stand for the plot plus tension to Gio and the group. He is the weaker of the group in terms of character him and some other guy that doesn't exist (though it's because he doesn't exist so doesn't do much
because he left
)
Man, hating on Abbacchio?

That's heresy.
Abbacchio died for our
plot
sins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom