• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT PART 2| How many threads have you opened in your life?

I've come to notice that David Pro might have made it a standard for JoJo that, whenever something horrific happens or is about to happen (in episodes where the mysteries behind them are more of a focus), they seem to rev up the animation quality

0146-011.jpg
oR1RMF2.jpg

6 - 12 - 2015 was the date in which this depicted episode came out

Sometime between 1-2 years apart.

The Dark Tournament arc began sometime around when the final battles of SdC were taking place

Which is also around the time of the Cell arc in DB, and Dameon Clarke voiced both Cell and Toguro

Sometime between 1-2 years apart.

The Dark Tournament arc began sometime around when the final battles of SdC were taking place

Which is also around the time of the Cell arc in DB, and Dameon Clarke voiced both Cell and Toguro
I guess Dameon Clark should voice Meruem then. Araki and Togashi really must have been sharing notes.

I guess Dameon Clark should voice Meruem then. Araki and Togashi really must have been sharing notes.

Yeah that'd be cool if 'BangZoom!' could get him. They did just that with Chris Sabat for One-Punch Man.

Though, Mr. Clarke might have to use a bit of a higher pitch for him

Jaded, what is your ranking of the most bullshit of Stando Bullshit?
Gold Experience Requiem
Gold Experience
Made In Heaven
Beach Boy
Rods
CMoon
Planet Waves
That fucking stand that threw Jolyne into an F-15 mid fucking crash
Metallica
Stray Cat
Green Day
Ratt
Bohemian Rhapsody (Just cuz it was fucking stupid)
Debt Collector
Goo Goo Dolls (Guess was nutty as fuck)
The one Naracia fought that made him shorter
The Clash and Talking Head
Black Sabbath
I really can't even remember half of them anymore.

Gold Experience Requiem
Gold Experience
Made In Heaven
Beach Boy
Rods
CMoon
Planet Waves
That fucking stand that threw Jolyne into an F-15 mid fucking crash*
Metallica
Stray Cat
Green Day
Ratt
Debt Collector
Black Sabbath

* ...underground in a hospital with a burning orphanage

God I loved part 6.

caliph95

That also act like glass at one point
"Weather I need to send a message to the speedwagon foundation"
"No problem I'll rain poisonous frogs like the plagues while heavily injured"

"Hey weather we need to go"
"Don't worry serial killer chan i will this old man with a rainbow and put him in a good mood so he would"

Underworld was hilarious to read idk about you guys

Just curious, regarding a certain part 7 stand (Jaded pls don't read this unless you finished part 7)
would Ticket to Ride be considered Jesus' stand? Its power seems like something attached to the corpse itself, as seen when Johnny takes the corpse to cure his son. I only thought about this because I started thinking "what stand would Jesus have" and remembered "oh yeah he was in JoJo"

caliph95

Underworld was hilarious to read idk about you guys

Just curious, regarding a certain part 7 stand (Jaded pls don't read this unless you finished part 7)
would Ticket to Ride be considered Jesus' stand? Its power seems like something attached to the corpse itself, as seen when Johnny takes the corpse to cure his son. I only thought about this because I started thinking "what stand would Jesus have" and remembered "oh yeah he was in JoJo"
Considering Valentine got that ability as well it's likely the closet to his real Stand ability

Though how was he crucified

cntr

Banned
Technically, Ticket to Ride was Lucy's stand and how Jesus manifested his powers, so I guess his actual stand would be called...Love Train?

Gold Experience Requiem
Gold Experience
Made In Heaven
Beach Boy
Rods
CMoon
Planet Waves
That fucking stand that threw Jolyne into an F-15 mid fucking crash
Metallica
Stray Cat
Green Day
Ratt
Debt Collector
Black Sabbath
Chariot Requiem too. I thought Beach Boy, Metallica, and Green Day were fine though. I guess it's kind of bullshit that Metallica doesn't instantly kill everyone.

I can't remember the difference between the shrinking Narancia one and Goo Goo Dolls.

Chariot Requiem too. I thought Beach Boy, Metallica, and Green Day were fine though. I guess it's kind of bullshit that Metallica doesn't instantly kill everyone.

I can't remember the difference between the shrinking Narancia one and Goo Goo Dolls.
Little Feet can shrink the user, but Goo Goo Dolls cannot.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
The rero rero scene aired yesterday and although it wasn't as awesome as the Japanese version the lick lick lick lick was still well done in the English dub. Gotta say I'm enjoying the dub a lot!

Chariot Requiem gave people the Itis and then switched their bodies...and then it just dragged on for a bit too long for me. I consider Beach Boy bullshit because it was a fucking fishing pole, yet it was dangerous as fuck.

Top Bottom