• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes: Ylissean Summer banner datamined (Swimsuits)

1988k4pyqcj8gjpg.jpg

Hero

WonderzL

Banned
frederick is giving me life

BvIRPkV.png

tbh these images are tasteful. they are all similar to what Heroes has been doing with the usual damage drawings

OuterLimits

It is (hence Radiant Dawn being my favorite), but the fantastic story, characters, presentation, localization, voice acting, music and mechanics help offset the mediocre map design. It's the polar opposite of Conquest for me, which was a game with amazing map design that was ruined by its everything else.

I really enjoy Awakening and Fates, but I do agree with you about Echoes. It did some things better despite the inferior maps.

I enjoy the "new" approach to Fire Emblem and the classic ones as well.

If we keep getting more remakes of older games then perhaps both sides can be happy. Maybe? (this assumes they wouldn't change much from the original game of course)

Echoes does not have a fantastic story. It's story is helped by its good voice acting and production, besides Not even all the voice acting is good honestly.

PK Gaming

Echoes does not have a fantastic story. It's story is helped by its good voice acting and production, besides Not even all the voice acting is good honestly.

This.

The story is honestly pretty mediocre, even by FE standards. I'd say it's the consequence of "faithfully" adapting an incredibly basic story from 1992, but Echoes somehow manages to make certain plot elements even worse, like taking away what little agency Celica had in the original.

Top Bottom