• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

what happened to drinky crow

Status
Not open for further replies.
biped-cat_techno-091029.gif

"I think some people just move on from this site. Its been over 15 years for the oldest members."

Will actually be 20 years for a few (not me) starting next year.

JeffZero

Purple Drazi
"I think some people just move on from this site. Its been over 15 years for the oldest members."

Man, I'm coming up on 10 years on another site and it feels stupendous. 20... that's intense. And kind of spectacular.

ZeoVGM

Banned
I agree, when Warp Pipe reveals their DeMasked project for the DS, it's going to revolutionize how we play games online.

"holy spankin' jesus, it's tre! please tell me orin still has ptsd when he hears my name. PLEASE."

I'm pretty sure he still goes to bed with a large trout clutched in hand that he flails during his dreams of you.

i've a daughter that's old enough to post here -- she's 13. she plays persona games and writes fanfic shipping the characters. she draws bishies. she thinks miis are cool. she trolls youtube when she thinks i'm not looking. there is no way in which i didn't get what i deserved, for the record.

FZZ

Banned
i'm still here, just not on the gaming side. what i'm saying is fuck harley-davidson manchildren.

i'm eternal, you useless scoggins.

it fuckin' sucks. i don't even know any of these mods and they still gotta kick an old man around.

holy spankin' jesus, it's tre! please tell me orin still has ptsd when he hears my name. PLEASE.

i've a daughter that's old enough to post here -- she's 13. she plays persona games and writes fanfic shipping the characters. she draws bishies. she thinks miis are cool. she trolls youtube when she thinks i'm not looking. there is no way in which i didn't get what i deserved, for the record.

Fight me you wimp

Drinky, MAF and Kittonwy were probably the first names whose posts I would keep track of when I first started lurking here. It's nice to know one of them is still kicking.

Is this thread like an excuse to redo that one thread where all the old gaffers would just talk

Also who is Drinky Crow, how did he get banned just now, what is going on

I've been so long here, I have forgotten who everyone use to be. For instance, Drinky Crow use to go by something else at another forum. Hell if I could remember now.

I think I've never changed my user name while everyone have changed theirs at least 3 times.

FZZ

Banned
Is this thread like an excuse to redo that one thread where all the old gaffers would just talk

Also who is Drinky Crow, how did he get banned just now, what is going on

He's me but weaker

He's always banned, basically the original Wario64 tag but better because his name grayed out as well

old gaffers dusty af anyways

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Drinky Crow's glory days probably pre-date 75% of current gaffers. Otherwise this would be like a 30 page thread.

Kevtones

I miss the Borecast and want to hear Drinky's BOTW thoughts...

Also, watching new Twin Peaks episodes while posting in a Drinky Crow thread on GAF feels like the right timeline.

The Hermit

It's nice to see you still kicking around. I used a variation of that avatar but with a panda face... So long animated avatars.

Everytime someone links to an older thread I see so many names that used to post here and is either banned or posting in community (basically retired from the craziness that is the gaming board).

FZZ

Banned
Drinky Crow's glory days probably pre-date 75% of current gaffers. Otherwise this would be like a 30 page thread.

it would've been 29 pages of :lol , calling people pussies, and some random dude posting a 200mb gif

I've been through the archives

Y'all were two steps above an AIM chat room

Stencil

Drinky's avatar reminds me that our avatars used to be animated. C'mon GAF what gives, bring it back! I want my employers to at least be entertained by some part of what I'm reading all day.

LOCK

It's nice to know that some of the funniest/oldest posters are still alive.

GAF has turned into reading material for me rather than posting everyday.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
it would've been 29 pages of :lol , calling people pussies, and some random dude posting a 200mb gif

I've been through the archives

Y'all were two steps above an AIM chat room

Yeah, but you were unable to go through the previous forum, only bits were saved by goodcow.

It's so long ago I don't really remember much from that period either, so i'll just say it was superior.

Spinifex

Yeah, but you were unable to go through the previous forum, only bits were saved by goodcow.

It's so long ago I don't really remember much from that period either, so i'll just say it was superior.

It's better now, I think. Or maybe without the veneer of GIFs, smileys and ****** memes it seems better.

Pachinko

Yeah.. it's astounding to think about it in a way. 2001 was a long ass time ago.

To think I only came here because I followed Takeout Bandit over from the Tecmo forums ... you want to talk about members that have become lost to the ether ... :(

Ah well, I'll always have the wayback times of playing Kohan with all the current admins despite being just awful at the game.

mugwhump

I agree, when Warp Pipe reveals their DeMasked project for the DS, it's going to revolutionize how we play games online.
Oh jeez

drohne was always the best Nintendo troll from yesteryear. Drinky ever the bridesmaid.
OH JEEZ

Drinky, MAF and Kittonwy were probably the first names whose posts I would keep track of when I first started lurking here. It's nice to know one of them is still kicking.
Who was MAF again? Sounds pretty familiar.

I need some more of that 2005/2006 gaf nostalgia

Eusis

I swear his username being drinky crow all this time instead of drinky cow is some Mandela Effect shit.
Then get the hell out of my universe because I remember this being a thing for as long as I've seen that user name. Though if you come back figure out how to bring over that Drinky Cow show.

EDIT: And man, last gen kicking off was when I started really paying attention to GAF. I even recognized a few names from when I dipped my toes into editing pages on Wikipedia.

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
I swear his username being drinky crow all this time instead of drinky cow is some Mandela Effect shit.
You're confused because we also have Goodcow... shit's hard to keep track of. Speaking of, I remember when everyone laughed at Goodcow when he was buying toilet paper from Amazon. And they now sell the button you push when you run out of toilet paper, so they send you more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom