• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

what happened to drinky crow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Striek

it would've been 29 pages of :lol , calling people pussies, and some random dude posting a 200mb gif

I've been through the archives

Y'all were two steps above an AIM chat room
Don't be talking shit about :lol: spam, gaf is objectively lesser for its removal.

I saw drinky crow's mom at the grocery store recently, said he's doing fine just taking some time away from the internet.

I saw Drinky Crow's mom at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask her for photos or anything.
She said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing her hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in her hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Ma'am, you need to pay for those first.” At first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When the cashier took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, Drinky Crow's mom stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After the cashier scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, Drinky Crow's mom kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Chittagong

Gold Member
Wow, this thread is quite a nostalgia trip.

Realised this year will mark my 15th anniversary on GAF. In just a couple of years I have been more on GAF than not on GAF in my life.

Acosta

Great poster, funny and clever like hell, I really miss him (and many from that era). I don't know if it´s community fault or my own fault but I find GAF more dull now than back then (probably is me)

Great poster, funny and clever like hell, I really miss him (and many from that era). I don't know if it´s community fault or my own fault but I find GAF more dull now than back then (probably is me)
GAF got too big for its own good. Still a great forum but that /magic/ is gone.
At least Evilore is rich for it now. You're welcome, elf ears.

Man I feel old now.

it would've been 29 pages of :lol , calling people pussies, and some random dude posting a 200mb gif

I've been through the archives

Y'all were two steps above an AIM chat room

Yo know an old thread is old as heck when someone posts it in a "remember this" and you can see pages and pages of :lol instead of the face itself.

8bit

Knows the Score
And can we have JackFrost2012 back too while we're necromanticising?

Man I feel old now.

Yo know an old thread is old as heck when someone posts it in a "remember this" and you can see pages and pages of :lol instead of the face itself.

Also, more than half of the usernames are grey.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I remember seeing him around when I first joined, but maybe that was just me being linked to old threads...?

Danielsan

It feels kind of good to see all these mainstay posters from back when I just joined up posting in this thread. Brings back memories.

Can't believe I've been visiting this site on a daily basis for over 10 years now.

Thread feels like stepping into a time machine. Perfect chance to get an update on Gahigiddy's snazzy gaming setup.

0CTsg2b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom