• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2014 - Enhanced Electronics Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need the DLC included in the Scourge Ambrosia bundle, but there's little sense paying $3.49 for something that's $3.98 at full price.
I'd still get the bundle if I were in your position. You can always gift the other games. More value for your dollar overall.

Dr Dogg

I'm trying to think which Cabela's anti-social hunting game it was that had the most bat shit insane story tacked on to a game ever. I think it was the first Dangerous Hunts? That is the best hunting game by far just for being so bonkers. There's a few on Steam so no idea what they're like but I'm going to say along the same lines.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I'd still get the bundle if I were in your position. You can always gift the other games. More value for your dollar overall.

Yeah, maybe. But with the Summer Sale barely more than a month away (assuming a similar start date to the last two years) I'm trying to curb unnecessary spending as it all adds up. I'll probably jump on the bundle if the Weekend Deals are a bust, though, since it is only a few bucks.

I wish valve would force developers to post patch notes whenever they upload a patch. It's one of the things I really like about the ps4. Sure, about a third of the update notes for games consist of "stability updates" (fuck you bf4) but for most games it's pretty great.

Uzzy

header_292x136.jpg

http://store.steampowered.com/app/284450/

When was a season pass announced for Dark Souls 2?

Fantastic. More Souls goodness for everyone. I'll wait till the first DLC comes out before picking it up though.

Ezalc

Bundlestars Delirium Bundle

• Scourge: Outbreak - Ambrosia Bundle
  • Party of Sin
  • Huntsman: The Orphanage
  • Miner Wars Arena Special Edition
  • Survivor Squad
  • Garshasp: The Monster Slayer
  • Jack Lumber
  • Little Racers STREET
  • Not The Robots
  • Sacraboar
  • Cube & Star: An Arbitrary Love
  • Blue Toad Murder Files

Eh only 3 interesting things on there. Question for those who have it, Garshasp is supposed to be awful correct?

louiedog

New Indie Royale should be launching today.

The Phoenix Bundle
  • Cognition Episode 3: The Oracle
  • Cognition Episode 4: The Cain Killer
  • The Cat Lady
  • Lost Civilisation
  • Face Noir
  • Reperfection - Volume 1

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

The Phoenix Bundle
  • The Cat Lady
  • Lost Civilisation
  • Face Noir

Nice - about time they bundle the other Cognition episodes. :)

Tellaerin

The Phoenix Bundle
  • The Cat Lady
  • Lost Civilisation
  • Face Noir

You know, the one big downside I see to the bundling craze is that once a game's been bundled somewhere, it starts turning up in other bundles left and right. It's not bad that the games are getting more exposure, but sometimes it feels like the bundles themselves suffer from a lack of identity when most of the stuff in them's appeared in so many other places.

For a guy who would most likely be playing single-player for the "story mode," hasn't played a fighting game since MK3U and has never played seriously, and also would likely be playing on a keyboard, would that Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition be enjoyable?

Same question, but player now has a Dualshock 3...if that helps.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
I don't have money for bundles right now, must watch Steam topic for Cognition Episode 4 giveaways like a hawk (already have the other three episodes).

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
I remember when I swore off all DLC because of horse armor. I'm glad nothing has ever come out that's been called DLC that has been worth it.

I predict my Nostradamus-like intuition will serve me well disregarding anything delivering itself in the form of a season pass.

For a guy who would most likely be playing single-player for the "story mode," hasn't played a fighting game since MK3U and has never played seriously, and also would likely be playing on a keyboard, would that Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition be enjoyable?

Both MK and injustice are great single player games. But dude, the least you could do is get a controller. Ds3 is kinda ok but you'd make your life easier with either a 360 or ps4 controller.

Salsa

yes

story mode is great and well worth $5

The Phoenix Bundle
  • The Cat Lady
  • Lost Civilisation
  • Face Noir
Bundling Episodes 3 and 4 of something seems like a weird strategy to me. What about the people who don't have 1 and 2? Ugh.

1 and 2 were bundled many a time in past bundles.
Yeah, I guess. But I missed those, hence the question I asked in my original post: What about the people who don't have 1 and 2? ;) But bundles being bundles, I am guessing these will all be bundled together eventually. I could see Bundle Stars doing something like that down the road.

r3n4ud

Yeah, I guess. But I missed those, hence the question I asked in my original post: What about the people who don't have 1 and 2? ;) But bundles being bundles, I am guessing these will all be bundled together eventually. I could see Bundle Stars doing something like that down the road.

Now that all 4 episodes have been bundled, only a matter of time before the whole game is bundled.

The download size for me is 6.6GB, but in your case it'd be a bit smaller as I have the DLC.

That's strange. For me it's 8.1gb, and I have the dlc as well. Why the difference between us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom