• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS, I Love You- Greg Miller's new PlayStation Podcast

Anything mentioned about a new PlayStation-centric podcast coming from them in the future?

They may announce at KFL3 doubt the will say anything before just depends where they are with it, thankfully for the poor people that can't make it (i will be there) they have said there will be video(s) of all the announcements going live very shortly after it's announced on stage, likely that night at worst next morning.

Make sure you watch/listen past the usual ending of the podcast (after the spiel about the song). Little tidbit thrown in there that honestly was a bit hard to see & hear, they obviously had envisioned this to be a long-running cornerstone of the company.

ST2K

Make sure you watch/listen past the usual ending of the podcast (after the spiel about the song). Little tidbit thrown in there that honestly was a bit hard to see & hear, they obviously had envisioned this to be a long-running cornerstone of the company.

Oof.

That crushed me.

Fjordson

I just skipped to that (will listen to the whole episode this weekend). Definitely sad to watch.

Any suggestions for a PlayStation centric podcast, that is weekly or less?

p.s. Sorry I didn't mean to quote myself, don't know what happened there.

If haven't listened to Beyond in over a year, I'd say give that another shot. They've made it a bit more structured with less tangents, which I know a lot of people disliked when Max/Brian/Marty took over.

PlayStation Nation podcast is super long and once a week as well I believe, although I haven't listened to them in a few years.

Top Bottom