• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

That mini game you played a lot.

-hadouken

Galaga (Tekken 1 loading).
RLxSNBr.png

wow, i played that game a lot and dont recall that! how do you get it?

Been years since I've done it so it may not be 100% accurate, but it let's you save when
you're captured at grozny grad, restart the game loading that save and it will load.

Bad news though, it's not in the HD collection.

Kyouji

Haman Discharged... she smells nice
Probing planets for mineral deposits in Mass Effect 2. By far the best part of the game (and I enjoyed the rest of the game). If they ever released a smartphone version of it, I'd become the biggest whale ever.

smashism

226target.gif

Played single player just to unlock mini games. Monkey Target was the best one of the bunch by far.

Man this became an obsession during HS with my group of friends. The trick was to get the sticky powerup and land on the highest scoring tiny landing pad.

MGrant

tumblr_mifwugNnZa1rqsh2vo4_250.gif

I know you can hear it in your head. We all can.

EDIT: Another one I remembered, from Super Mario RPG:

192px-Beetle_Mania.gif

Played it so much.

Bunga

I played a huge amount of Blitzball on FFX on my first playthrough, absolutely loved it. I'd buy a standalone game!

The_Spaniard

Netmarble
All of the mini-games in SNK vs. Capcom: Match of the Millennium. I also loved how each side had it's own unique list of mini-games.

Nosgotham

Potion minigame from shovel knight really held my interest for a while, using miiverse as online keaderboard posting pictures of high scores to see who could get the highest score.

Top Bottom