• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT PART 2| How many threads have you opened in your life?

DHHfjv8XgAAvMuj.jpg
Source
The Part 7 fan-trailer animator

TheSun

Vento Aureo damn well better have a cg intro.

Can't wait! The movie and ova is out, and all there is left is to announce the new season.

waiting for VA anime announcement
DNsXXq9.jpg

and haiykuu season 4 announcement
and attack on titan season 3
and mob psycho season 2
and DOTA2 next patch
and DOTA2 new heroes release
DNsXXq9.jpg

cntr

Banned
I'd bet on them announcing Part 5 near the end of the event.

Also, huh, apparently they're airing a Chinese dub of Part 1 and 2 in Hong Kong? Neat.

wonder if it's Mandarin or Cantonese

Jonathan always had the body, man.

He was just too pure.
Kind of hilarious that Dio had the Jonathan's body for longer...are we counting under the sea time? Granted Dio fathered more kids with Jonathan's body and seemed to have all kinds of fun wearing women's halter tops.

New Rohan one-shot is out.

Not very action-packed, but it's a decent little parable about accepting who you are. I believe the one-shot was published in a shoujo mag so it's a bit on the saccharine side.

Oh, and Rohan does his "I refuse" thing.

And Yukako shows up:

20915114_2012260049060499_288092788604241596_n.jpg

Might be based more on her recent live action actress.

Chairhome

I bought the Jojo Blu-ray and I'm enjoying rewatching it (seeing how it is in english, so I can watch while "multitasking").

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Also caught up with jjl, I thoughr Kai severed his arm, apparentlt he just removed the limb but kept the hand attached?

Based on the Jojo movie's BO performance, maybe they should've changed the ending to have Keicho get killed in a more self-contained manner.

Ezalc

Just think though that, if this garbo movie was able to get released, how bad was that first phantom blood movie for araki to ban it?

cntr

Banned
They were also planning to do multiple Battle Tendency movies, and even sketched up designs for Joseph and the Pillar Men.

I have how no idea they would've handled that, pfft. And the worst part is that Speedwagon actually shows up, but he's just a random dude Jonathan defeats at Ogre Street.

They were also planning to do multiple Battle Tendency movies, and even sketched up designs for Joseph and the Pillar Men.

I have how no idea they would've handled that, pfft. And the worst part is that Speedwagon actually shows up, but he's just a random dude Jonathan defeats at Ogre Street.

the fuck

That's about the only thing you could possibly gain from not having him, is not having to introduce him. He's literally there to make the plot like, make sense by just talking about what's going on and becoming a rich mofo with massive funding abilities.

caliph95

He's pretty much the Watson of part 1 and part 2 would have been a lot more difficult without him

They probably both underestimated how popular and integral he is to jojo

I have no idea how someone could make a Phantom Blood movie and decide "let's cut out Speedwagon"

Of all the characters in Part 1 to cut out of the story, it had to be the guy whose name is relevant all the way to Part 6.

Top Bottom