• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT PART 2| How many threads have you opened in your life?

Remember that time Kakyoin made an evil baby eat its own poop?

Remember when Avdol died but didn't really then came back and acted completely different than he used to?

Good times.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Could we ever get a Rohan at the Louvre ova?
It's possible, but I don't think it'll happen for a long time, if ever. It's probably higher on the priority list compared to Dead Man's Questions, at least.

Poaching Seashore, Monday, Sunshower, and the upcoming oneshot are probably the most likely ones to be animated since they aren't tied to something like the Louvre and feature Rohan as a prominent character (rather than featuring him as a narrator like a few of the other chapters).

Well, you aren't supposed to know it's Kira until the end of the story, so..

Actually, the reveal that the ghost is Kira is at the end of Chapter 1, when he stabs the murderer in the back. There's still two more chapters after that, with him investigating and escaping the ghost house.

cntr

Banned
Remember when Avdol died but didn't really then came back and acted completely different than he used to?
Wasn't the implication that he got brain damage from the bullet?

Actually, the reveal that the ghost is Kira is at the end of Chapter 1, when he stabs the murderer in the back. There's still two more chapters after that, with him investigating and escaping the ghost house.
Oh, yeah.

Tizoc

Id like to think abdul went on his own escapdes after the holmhirse encounter, but i dont recall him changing his attitude or such by egypt arc

cntr

Banned
I've always wanted a spin-off of Pucci travelling the world as he fights stand users to steal their powers

dickroach

just started Diamond is Unbreakable. real easy transition from Part 3 to this, whereas the first 2 into the whole stand thing was pretty jarring. Josuke's alright, even if his hair's pretty dumb.

so it's all Stands from here on out, yea?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Yup, Stands are staying around for the rest of the series. Part 4 is when the powers start getting way more interesting, same way Part 2 came up with unique ways of incorporating hamon.

Got something to say I'm pretty sure RubberLuffy would like to hear about. A smaller thing, but I'll save it for a bit later when I can put it into words better

86k50S2.jpg

bawl.gif

cntr

Banned
Yeah I think people are going to see Dio a little differently after seeing him in the part 6 anime. He's like a completely different person.
It took 3 whole parts and him dying for Araki to finally gave Dio some character development, but it was fun.

Always thought it was kind of interesting how Dio and Pucci's relationship was depicted as a positive thing for both characters, Pucci's problems come from himself, not from Dio. If anything, he probably would've been worse off otherwise.

It took 3 whole parts and him dying for Araki to finally gave Dio some character development, but it was fun.

Always thought it was kind of interesting how Dio and Pucci's relationship was depicted as a positive thing for both characters, Pucci's problems come from himself, not from Dio. If anything, he probably would've been worse off otherwise.
Which is crazy. Yeah his own actions led to his problems. It's not like Dio rolled up and was like "Pucci-chan, fuck up your sisters life." He did it himself in an attempt to just hide the truth from her. It does make you wonder how bad he would have became without his conversations with Dio giving him a broader world view. Pucci was intelligent, but at the same time seemed ignorant if I'm remembering things right.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Considering they got the narrator from the Part 1 + 2 dub of Jojo back for Part 3, I cannot wait for him to return for Part 4 to narrate Stray Cat.....hell, I can't wait for the Stray Cat episode to be dubbed period.

It's just a damn shame it's going to take a while before we hear anything of the Part 4 dub.

Edit: Now that I think about it, seeing ToonamiGAF's reactions to Holly in Part 3 makes me want to see how they'll react to Shinobu in Part 4.

Considering they got the narrator from the Part 1 + 2 dub of Jojo back for Part 3, I cannot wait for him to return for Part 4 to narrate Stray Cat.....hell, I can't wait for the Stray Cat episode to be dubbed period.

It's just a damn shame it's going to take a while before we hear anything of the Part 4 dub.

Edit: Now that I think about it, seeing ToonamiGAF's reactions to Holly in Part 3 makes me want to see how they'll react to Shinobu in Part 4.
Shinobu is too cute. ToonamiGAF is going to go crazy when they get dropped into Milfiocho. ToonamiGAF probably going to lose their shit at Pet Shop and Ratt now that I think about it.

Ionic

Is the new stand name
Brain Storm
enough to basically confirm he's responsible for the
holes in Holy's brain
?

Squishy3

I can't believe Araki named a character
Doremifasolati do.

Also pretty sure Holly's brain cells are a result of an equivalent exchange from the fruit.

Top Bottom