• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I deleted a game I played many times on ps4. Now gone from purchases and has to buy

...again. I owned The Last of Us Remastered for over a year digitally and have played it many times. Now it's gone from my list of purchases after I deleted it months ago and I can't redownload it. The store wants to charge me again for the game.

Yes I restored my purchases.
Yes I'm on the correct account.

Help?

LewieP

Did you definitely use the account you're checking? My main account is a UK one, but I got a cheap US code for TLOUR, so used my secondary US account for that.

Edit: You should have also received an email receipt from when you originally bought it, try searching your email inbox for it.

Rellik

I know you said correct account but check them all to be sure. I did this with Mass Effect 1. Completely forgot I had it on another account.

Edit: just saw you checked. Skip this.

Gamespawn

They probably changed the sku. you might have to use the web store and look for it in your download list.

Dig out the PlayStation "Thank You For Your Purchase" email. It'll tell you the order number, date and time of purchase, and online ID used.

bigkrev

Yeah, I can't Download Lumines: Electronic Symphony from the Vita store because it says I don't own it, and takes me to the payment confirmation page anytime I go to the store page and try to download it. I have a physical copy of the game that I got cheap so it doesn't bother me, but I always thought it was strange

Gamespawn

Yeah, I can't Download Lumines: Electronic Symphony from the Vita store because it says I don't own it, and takes me to the payment confirmation page anytime I go to the store page and try to download it. I have a physical copy of the game that I got cheap so it doesn't bother me, but I always thought it was strange

You have to go to your download list and manually search for it. This is what i had to do to get mine back.

farisr

If you haven't tried it already, try going to the webstore (store.playstation.com), login with the account you used to purchase it, find the game's listing, open up the page, and see whether it gives you an option to download it to your ps4.

You can also try going to the download list from the drop-down menu under your username, and find it there and initiate the download (may be a pain to do so if you've been getting ps+ games and what not for a while)

Its not in my emails either... I don't understand...
Did a friend maybe share it with you by putting their account on your machine? Have you recently deleted old accounts off your machine, or maybe migrated to a new PS4?

Are you sure you didn't play it via a disc? Maybe that you borrowed from somebody, or traded in, or have misplaced?

Happened to me with the Assassins Creed (forget the name) standalone dlc. I didn't bother contacting support but it was 100% gone, not in any list on psn or web store.

Try going into the PSN store through your browser/mobile. Go to your download list and try to find the game. If it's there, try to get the download going through that.

EDIT: What farisr said basically.

...again. I owned The Last of Us Remastered for over a year digitally and have played it many times. Now it's gone from my list of purchases after I deleted it months ago and I can't redownload it. The store wants to charge me again for the game.

Yes I restored my purchases.
Yes I'm on the correct account.

Help?

I have had this problem, or one like it. Games appear in different categories other than those you would expect. Some games I find under "library" and some under "purchased." You might want to double check all the folders and then if it's gone start bitching to sony. email them your last invoice.

Im in the UK and got my copy of TLOU in exactly the same way with the discount US code. I deleted most of my games when I did a transfer to the Pro luckily I left TLOU on because it was one of the games I knew had a pro patch.
I hope this is not a thing going forward I have purchased lots of games on multiple accounts which is actually a pain because the Pro is now my secondary machine meaning games are locked to the accounts they were purchased on

crimilde

Banned
Like many have recommended, check the download list on the webstore, OP. If you bought it, it should be there.

Edit: you can also go to your account on the website to see your transaction/purchase history.

Did you contact Sony? We can't do too much for you, I imagine.

This. I always think it's weird when people post topics like this (not to shit on OP). Even as an introvert myself, doing customer service live chats usually fixes whatever issue I'm having.

Suzzopher

This kind of happened to me with The Simpsons arcade game, the unlock is still in my download list but the game is no longer in my download list and no longer on the store.

I know sometimes the version on the store changes but should always be in your download list.

LOLCats

Banned
Im interested to see what happens.

This happens all the time on iOS app store when devs replace with a new version or a new dev even when a company buys another (pimp my screen for example).

I dont think the last of us was ever ps+ right? So cant be anything with that.

ValfarHL

You should get a confirmation email even though you downloaded it as a PS+ freebie.

Thank you for your purchase, please buy again!

Are you account sharing?
For instance I was confused I could not play some indy game the other month as it was locked only to realize that I've never owned the game and my net was down.

Serious question. Are Sony fine with us buying games off multiple accounts outside our regions? I know you can do it and it's a loophole that they haven't closed but if they wanted us to do it surely they would simplify the process

tearsofash

Same thing happened to me with Lumines on the Vita. I'm looking at the email from 2012 saying I bought it right now. How do I fix this?

leroidys

This has happened to me a few times, but usually with some shit game (hello flOw) so I've never followed up on it.

Top Bottom