• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT3| Anything You Can Gum I Can Gum Better

Can't wait for his Wano fight.

I have a strong feeling he'll give away his samurai sword and get an receive an even better one.

This got me thinking that Wano would be a perfect time to bring Moriah back. He had to have been there before since he had the samurai's sword and corpse and he has a personal grudge with Kaido.

Man I need a switch....
Don’t get married ppl

I traded in a huge chunk of my games to Gamestop when they had the 70% promotion. Got nearly $500 for 22 games. Used that to pre-order the Super Mario Odyssey Switch bundle.

I wonder if the current Wano Shogun is a fighter or just a political figure like the World Nobles.

Speaking of that, I wonder who the most powerful World Noble would be in the world.

Xux

If NieR: Automata doesn't get GotY, everyone should riot.

Also, what the heck would Robin awakening her Devil Fruit be like?

Qvoth

lttp but finally read ch 881
luffy's definitely gonna lose right? they'll probably have a save luffy arc next, will be refreshing for a bit, been years since that happens i feel

If NieR: Automata doesn't get GotY, everyone should riot.

Also, what the heck would Robin awakening her Devil Fruit be like?

latest

luffy's definitely gonna lose right? they'll probably have a save luffy arc next, will be refreshing for a bit, been years since that happens i feel

Heavens no, that would kill the pace.

LotusHD

Banned

Absolutely not, no one has time for that. Luffy frankly has to win, but worst-case scenario, he just runs away. No way are they going to have an arc where they have to go and save him, that doesn't even make sense considering the current stakes, the main one being that Katakuri wants to kill him, not hold him hostage.

For those doubting his ability to beat Katakuri, frankly nothing he has done so far really matters until we see him use Gear 4, a trump card that can't use sparingly due to the short time limit. If Katakuri easily matches him or crushes him while he's in that form, then we panic. But yea, though it's obviously going to be a rough battle for him, I feel like he needs to win this. Prove he's Yonko Commander level by the end of this arc, as that would solidify that he's just barely ready to take on Kaido.... with a lot of help.

If he comes back in Wano, he probably wouldn't be "lame" since it's been 2 years, with a big part of that arc being about how he used to be a beast until he had gotten lazy.

Well, Moria has Absalom in the crew, and now that we have minks in the picture it'd be interesting to see the reaction to these "mutants".

Principate

Saint Titanfall
I barely play games don't have the time these days so can't justify getting a current gen console. What gaming I do is mainly in pc. Started D:OS 2 maybe get back to it one of these days.

I'm sadly a stereotypical gaffer.

caliph95

Today I learned one piece gaf is rich and probably owns every console/handheld under the sun
I only have a vita and laptop (broken) on hand

Ps3 is somewhere right now
*few months from now*

Thread in Off Topic:
"Hello I'm Blackleg-sanji wife, why does my husband spend alot of his free time here what is he saying about me or what he likes or does, why does he talk about One Piece alot?"

She doesn't see your gaf account does she lol.
Obviously not we would be having a completely different conversation if she was on gaf
I expect to much from dragonball I think that’s becoming pretty apparent the difference in conversation between that and other recent shonen are staggering
Meh exactly what I expected after spending too much time there

Obviously not we would be having a completely different conversation if she was on gaf

If she was a gaffer almost every time I praise sanji the downplay would be real immediately after usopp and zoro fanboy

You’d think after 20 years they’d want a bit more tho like sheesh

Principate

Saint Titanfall

I mean from what I heard of her she has superior taste to Black leg (which isn't hard he's like a stone's throw from a person declaring fairy tail his favourite manga) so likely has more enlightening uses of her time than discussing Sanji on neogaf.

I mean from what I heard of her she has superior taste to Black leg (which isn't hard he's like a stone's throw from a person declaring fairy tail his favourite manga) so likely has more enlightening uses of her time than discussing Sanji on neogaf.
Pfft she’ll discuss sanji but her joining would be like me and ray x10 Especially when bad shit happens to him

latest

They’re shit but damn this panel is still badass

Man going through the dub really highlights how much of a fan of literature Oda is. Every arc is full of references. my favorite so far is the tree Adam making the strongest wood and the tree eve making sunlight for fishmen island. The two trees are mentioned hundreds of chapters apart, but link thematically. For an aspiring English professor it's a good touch.

the first one feels selective, and I honestly think the one on the right is better than the one on the left in the second picture. That said Oda has made the effort to make Copper more round and less textured.

edit: also less pudgy

IHaveIce

Banned
From Sandman: Oda is doing a To Love Ru tribute to be revealed on November 2nd.
Oh my god, only as author or also as artist?
Oda gonna go ecchi.

Though why now and not when it ended, i don't know.
I think a new series by is supposed to start soonish? The next sequel?
The 10th-anniversary apparently. Other authors slated are Hirohiko Araki, Hajime Isayama, Rumiko Takahashi, Akira Toriyama, Yusuke Murata and others.
Dude murata's art combined with TLR would be interesting

Ray Down

Banned

Let's get her an account!

Should I put Cappy eyes on this chef hat?

Top Bottom