• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT3| Anything You Can Gum I Can Gum Better

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
1B3DmAK.jpg

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Why does To Love Ru have this kind of pull
DMVOOb5V4AE8N-M.jpg
Because it's made by the creator of Black Cat, who was also an apprentice under the illustrator of Hikaru/DeathNote/Bakuman. The guy has been working with Jump for 20 years now and surely knows everyone.

From Sandman: Oda is doing a To Love Ru tribute to be revealed on November 2nd.

Holy shit that’s hilarious, I can’t wait to read it lmao!

The 10th-anniversary apparently. Other authors slated are Hirohiko Araki, Hajime Isayama, Rumiko Takahashi, Akira Toriyama, Yusuke Murata and others.

Ok..... That’s pretty insane. I wouldn’t say I was ever a huge fan of To-Love Ru or anything but I did read it (and TLRD as well) so I can’t say I hated it either. I’ll check these all out probably.

Xux

Which monster fought Kuzan in that one intro were, like, "We can fight Admirals; sure we can!"

Edit ten seconds later 'cause I decided I could just look it up myself: he's not even fighting in that intro. Sanji fights Borsalino which I'll believe.

Ray Down

Banned
I'm not a manga reader(not OP anyways), but I would like to know if this the Big Mom arc is supposed to be as long as Doflamingo's?

No it won't be, we are at the finale.

Just here to save Sanji and calm down Big Mom (maybe even here last time as the main antagonist).

Next arc is where we take a Yonko head on and will EASILY be longer than Dressrosa.

Top Bottom