• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"FREE to a good home" thread |20XX Edition| No begging, requests, or taking advantage

First person to quote this gets a free European copy of World of Warcraft + TBC and 30 days for free. The full game for entirely nothing.

Note: I can't say for certain if this key still works as I received it from Blizzard back in September but it should work.

Mortal Kombat: The Movie download for the Xbox 360
YQBBV-YBVVT-RGPW8-P7KH4-GV78D

Catwoman DLC for Arkham City for Xbox 360
PQ2WC-R7GXC-JYF7F-H4X3W-W7W6Z

Battlefield 3 Online Pass for the Xbox 360
962TW-VY6W7-222W6-6QGY6-3FVDZ

BiggNife

Jesus, E-Mail tags people. PLEASE USE THEM. I thought I had a chance for a Tetris code, but nope.

Why are people getting so worked up about this? If you want a Tetris card so bad just stop by a Starbucks. It's not like he was giving away something super valuable. The fact that he decided to get a ton of cards just to give away here is generous enough.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Why are people getting so worked up about this? If you want a Tetris card so bad just stop by a Starbucks. It's not like he was giving away something super valuable. The fact that he decided to get a ton of cards just to give away here is generous enough.
I laugh when people blame lurkers for taking codes people post in the open but the same thing happens when people hide them in email tags. Some GAFers are assholes and don't bother saying thanks when they're hidden so why are the lurkers to blame when they're not hidden? Sure a lurker may have gotten it but it may have been an asshole GAFer instead.

RedAssedApe

Banned
I laugh when people blame lurkers for taking codes people post in the open but the same thing happens when people hide them in email tags. Some GAFers are assholes and don't bother saying thanks when they're hidden so why are the lurkers to blame when they're not hidden? Sure a lurker may have gotten it but it may have been an asshole GAFer instead.

Haha...@asshole Gafers. I have a feeling that the people that don't say thanks probably watch this thread like a hawk and they don't want people knowing that they are jacking all the freebies all the time. LOL

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Haha...@asshole Gafers. I have a feeling that the people that don't say thanks probably watch this thread like a hawk and they don't want people knowing that they are jacking all the freebies all the time. LOL
I wouldn't doubt it at all. I wonder if it's possible for EviLore to see how many people are subscribed to a thread and whether or not he'd share that with us.

I've got a Mario Galaxy code for Club Nintendo (NOA), which is worth I think 40 coins. I'll send it to the first person who quote me.

Westraid

Had these codes sitting in my inbox for over 2 years, so I have no clue if they are still valid. I'm really sorry if they have expired, but I couldn't find any info on possible expiration dates on codes. The first is apparently for a (Forza Motorsport?) Theme Pack Code, and the second grants access to a "2010 Audi R8 5.2 Community Edition" for Forza Motorsport 3.

They were given to me when I purchased a 12 month Gold subscription.

Cheska

If any of you live in the Bay Area and want this, feel free to swing by and pick it up. It's been beat up pretty badly by my cat, particularly near the bottom but you may be able to salvage the part with the characters. PM for details.

db2bb1bc.jpg

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
Alright. I bought two copies of Mass Effect 3. One regular edition as a gift for a friend and my CE which due to circumstances only arrived today. I've been playing the regular version while I was waiting for the CE as I only see the friend tomorrow and have used the Online Pass code from the regular edition figuring I could just switch the cards.

Today however I find out the Online Pass in the CE is tied to all other CE items, so if I give him that code I'm losing out on all of that. Contacted EA support explaining the situation but I don't think they'll bite. Does anyone have a spare Online Pass for ME3 I can give my friend? If EA does come through I'll post the code I get here.

And because begging for specific stuff is probably kinda bad form for this thread, here's a 48 hour Live code:

Quote to reveal.

Fury Sense

How exactly do these work? Is there any chance I could get the Civ V DLC? It was on sale the other day and I missed it. If you buy something but don't DL it, can you gift it?

Roto13

How exactly do these work? Is there any chance I could get the Civ V DLC? It was on sale the other day and I missed it. If you buy something but don't DL it, can you gift it?

Asking for stuff is so super tacky.

If you're asking to buy it from someone, there's a buy/sell/trade thread around. Somewhere.

Deques

If you buy something and put it in your inventory then you can gift it. But if you bought it directly to your library then the game is forever tied to your account.
If you bought the vanilla Civ V then you only got the vanilla, all the extra DLCs are needed to be purchased

Rtas

Mortal Kombat: The Movie download for the Xbox 360
YQBBV-YBVVT-RGPW8-P7KH4-GV78D

Catwoman DLC for Arkham City for Xbox 360
PQ2WC-R7GXC-JYF7F-H4X3W-W7W6Z

Battlefield 3 Online Pass for the Xbox 360
962TW-VY6W7-222W6-6QGY6-3FVDZ

They've all been used, would be nice if people quoted and said they took them, thanks anyways ninja.

EYEL1NER

Well I feel shitty now.
I picked up a brand new copy of Dead or Alive Ultimate online for a couple dollars and when I opened it yesterday, I found a Free Two Month Trial card. Apparently the old codes for Live still work, so I decided to give it away in here. Started scratching the silvery shit away from the code and none of it came up. Then I grabbed a coin and started again and it did lift up but it smeared the ink the code was printed with all over the place, making it unreadable.

Apparently that silver scratch-off stuff doesn't have that long a shelf-life...

Inarius

Formerly 'GMUNYIFan'
L.A. Noire "The Naked City" and The Badge Pursuit Challenge DLC [Xbox360]
G67T3-2XJQ2-249RD-JGYKF-CWX3Z

Well I feel shitty now.
I picked up a brand new copy of Dead or Alive Ultimate online for a couple dollars and when I opened it yesterday, I found a Free Two Month Trial card. Apparently the old codes for Live still work, so I decided to give it away in here. Started scratching the silvery shit away from the code and none of it came up. Then I grabbed a coin and started again and it did lift up but it smeared the ink the code was printed with all over the place, making it unreadable.

Apparently that silver scratch-off stuff doesn't have that long a shelf-life...

Those still work!? I have one still from H2.

Top Bottom