• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"FREE to a good home" thread |20XX Edition| No begging, requests, or taking advantage

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
EA customer support came through. Don't need an online pass for ME3 anymore.

Speevy

Banned
Let's have some fun.

Any $5 (or less) Steam game to the first person who answers this question.

Post three games from this generation (anything after the Xbox 360's launch) which allow you to eat or swallow your enemies or other characters.

MizzouRah

Let's have some fun.

Post three games from this generation (anything after the Xbox 360's launch) which allow you to eat or swallow your enemies or other characters.

the maw, kirby's epic yarn, pac-man dx!

Ehhh... not kirby.

Monsters vs. Aliens (shameful, I know)

Let's have some fun.

Prototype
SS Bros Brawl
Pac Man Championship DX

Big Chungus

Let's have some fun.

Super Smash Brothers Brawl
Pac Man CE
Kirby Return To Dreamland

Kccitystar

Let's have some fun.

Critter Crunch
Pac-Man Championship DX
Katamari Forever

Wait, I thought in Kirby's Epic Yarn you don't have that ability (to eat/absorb) and instead you use yarn to attack and turn them into a ball of said yarn

The_End

All I know is I'm the last guy who should be getting a free game. I couldn't even come up with one single example of a game where you can eat your enemies. :(

Speevy

Banned
Yeah, I think trivia that you can't google in 2 seconds, stuff that you kinda have to already know a little bit or at least think about is the best kind.

I always ask stuff related to gameplay or odd little pieces of games, that's why I play games anyway.

Anyway, hope you two enjoy your games. Maybe I'll do another one next week.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
I got a Jolly Rover Steam key, so I'm passing it along since I got one from this thread

bam. quote it

Jme

Half-Life 2, the original, not Episodes - (Steam) gift.

First person to quote this and tell me (in post or PM your call) their steam id wins.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Quote for free steam copy of Supreme Commaner 1 + the Forged Alliance expansion.

YO ITS GONE

Anyone in UK gaf (London) want a Dreamcast, Master System, SNES and superscope? Have a few Xbox 1 and Dreamcast games (including Shenmue) to go with them. I really need space so I'm giving them away.

VideoMan

30% Failure Rate
If anybody lives near a Micro Center store I have 4 coupons for $15 off a single item, no minimum purchase so if you buy some thing under $15 it's essentially free. They're for in-store only and each will print with a unique barcode. Expires 4/1/2012 so you have to use them soon.

First four people to quote this post gets them.

malfcn

If anybody lives near a Micro Center store I have 4 coupons for $15 off a single item, no minimum purchase so if you buy some thing under $15 it's essentially free. They're for in-store only and each will print with a unique barcode. Expires 4/1/2012 so you have to use them soon.

First four people to quote this post gets them.

I will take one. Why you no want?
They sell MS points, right?

Top Bottom