• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"FREE to a good home" thread |20XX Edition| No begging, requests, or taking advantage

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
If anybody lives near a Micro Center store I have 4 coupons for $15 off a single item, no minimum purchase so if you buy some thing under $15 it's essentially free. They're for in-store only and each will print with a unique barcode. Expires 4/1/2012 so you have to use them soon.

First four people to quote this post gets them.
I'll take one. There's a Micro Center here but I've never been, so this will be an excuse to get me to finally go and check it out. Thanks!

Link1110

If anybody lives near a Micro Center store I have 4 coupons for $15 off a single item, no minimum purchase so if you buy some thing under $15 it's essentially free. They're for in-store only and each will print with a unique barcode. Expires 4/1/2012 so you have to use them soon.

I'd like one
Thanks

VideoMan

30% Failure Rate
I will take one. Why you no want?
They sell MS points, right?

Well they sell video games so I assume they would sell points cards.

I already had one and used it. I suppose I could try sending some to an alternate email but MC always asks for your telephone # and name at checkout so it might not work if I try to use another one. I dunno it just feels a bit shady.

zroid

Banned
I have an extra code for the Argus Rifle weapon in the PS3 version of Mass Effect 3. That's the one you get for pre-ordering the game.

First person to post a photo of their PS3 version of ME3 can have it :)

Put your username somewhere in the image (on a piece of paper or something) so I know the game/photo/effort are actually yours.

Varshes

I have a Summoner's Garb and Genji Bow set of codes for Serah in FFXIII-2 on 360, quote this first and I'll send it to you.

I'll take one

Pyccko

I have an extra code for the Argus Rifle weapon in the PS3 version of Mass Effect 3. That's the one you get for pre-ordering the game.

First person to post a photo of their PS3 version of ME3 can have it :)

Put your username somewhere in the image (on a piece of paper or something) so I know the game/photo/effort are actually yours.

I'll take that, kind stranger. Here's your ransom:
8ZEF7.jpg

Thanks, dude.
Edit: oh jesus I just realized it doesn't have the PS3 logo in the shot aaaaaa hold on a sec
Edit 2: Okay phew here we go
ngcLo.jpg

zroid

Banned
Hah, thanks. I'm gonna go ahead and blame being too amused at the Idle Thumbs ep I'm listening to for the initial mess-up. Thanks again, man.

Haha, no problem. You can also go ahead and thank Best Buy for emailing me the code, despite having cancelled my order from them more than a month prior. :p

(oh, and before you say it, I just moved my pre-order elsewhere -- so i ended up with two)

VideoMan

30% Failure Rate
Alright malfcn, vatstep, Link1110 and mikespit1200. PM me your email and name. The form requires a first and last name. I don't care if you use your real one or make one up, I doubt it will matter.

Vlad

I'm a huge fan of Microcenter, so I'll be able to put it to good use :)

EDIT: Errr... yeah.. and that's why you don't post on GAF directly after a busy weekend capped off by a four-hour bus ride...

Well they sell video games so I assume they would sell points cards.

I already had one and used it. I suppose I could try sending some to an alternate email but MC always asks for your telephone # and name at checkout so it might not work if I try to use another one. I dunno it just feels a bit shady.

Any idea where I could find some more of those codes? I have a microcenter about 6 miles from my house. It's where I got my new iPad and I'd like to go get a case from there.

Thanks!

kuYuri

l21iH.jpg

Halo 3 Essentials DVD included with Legendary Edition, which has behind the scenes stuff. First to quote gets it. US only please.

VideoMan

30% Failure Rate
Any idea where I could find some more of those codes? I have a microcenter about 6 miles from my house. It's where I got my new iPad and I'd like to go get a case from there.

Thanks!
I got mine in an email from Micro Center. Don't know if I did anything special to trigger it being sent to me other than just being on their mailing list.

Thanks, sent!

Sent as well! :)
Cool, just waiting on vatstep to give me his info and I'll send them off.

Gen X

Trust no one. Eat steaks.
Free Uncharted 3 sticker pack:

quote to reveal as usual

I was opening the store on the PSvita to stick the code in for download later on the PS3, then I remembered I don't even have UC3 any more!

Code still up for grabs unless a lurker has taken it without posting. Or not.

Anyone in UK gaf (London) want a Dreamcast, Master System, SNES and superscope? Have a few Xbox 1 and Dreamcast games (including Shenmue) to go with them. I really need space so I'm giving them away.

Me me me!!! Snes!!!!!! Please that would be awesome, I had mine nicked by a supposed friend a long time ago.

Anyone in UK gaf (London) want a Dreamcast, Master System, SNES and superscope? Have a few Xbox 1 and Dreamcast games (including Shenmue) to go with them. I really need space so I'm giving them away.

I would happily take that Dreamcast and games off your hands, but I'm in Liverpool. How much would you want for postage costs?

If it's practical, of course.

winstano

Freshly-scratched Club Nintendo stars (UK) from my (oddly pristine) "used" copy of Trauma Center: First Blood (thanks to GAME-Mageddon)

2 Day Xbox Live Gold pass (UK)

Quote to reveal both!

AlfaTrion

I have a Steam key for Swords and Soldiers.

I was a beta tester for the current Android Humble Bundle and they were kind enough to hook me up. I already have this tho.

Quote to reveal and please let others know you grabbed it.

Fury Sense

If you buy something and put it in your inventory then you can gift it. But if you bought it directly to your library then the game is forever tied to your account.
If you bought the vanilla Civ V then you only got the vanilla, all the extra DLCs are needed to be purchased
Thanks a lot, completely new to the whole inventory thing.

madmackem

M55 Argus rifle code i guess its a North american code as i won it on twitter and cant redeem it on uk store.
Code:
R3A4-G9NL-4GNC

Top Bottom