• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"FREE to a good home" thread |20XX Edition| No begging, requests, or taking advantage

I never thought I would--and I hate doing it--but does anyone have a spare 48-hour code for LIVE? Me and my sister made plans to marathon Doctor Who's sixth season today, but I forgot all about not having Gold anymore and I feel like an idiot.

Sorry.

Troll

Banned
I never thought I would--and I hate doing it--but does anyone have a spare 48-hour code for LIVE? Me and my sister made plans to marathon Doctor Who's sixth season today, but I forgot all about not having Gold anymore and I feel like an idiot.

Sorry.

Don't apologize this is literally what the thread is for. <3

h3ro

Don't apologize this is literally what the thread is for. <3

Actually, no, this thread is not for code begging. It's become commonplace, but thread is for giving away codes, not requesting them.

Sorry Dragonlife, nothing personal.

whitehawk

Banned

Sorry.
I don't think it would help anyway. 2 day passes let you play games online, but that's it. No gold perks. You're going to have to buy a 1month pass =/

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
I don't think it would help anyway. 2 day passes let you play games online, but that's it. No gold perks. You're going to have to buy a 1month pass =/

You can use Netflix with 2 day trials, unless they changed it in the past 2 years

Giving away Anomaly and Edge on Steam. First to quote gets it. I'll have to gift to you. If you want one of them please pick one in your post when you quote.

Also have three - 3 Day Pass for Nuclear Dawn if anyone wants it.

C_H_T

Giving away Anomaly and Edge on Steam. First to quote gets it. I'll have to gift to you. If you want one of them please pick one in your post when you quote.

I'll take Edge, thanks

edit: I received it from, SephirothRK. Thank you for the game.

Dreavus

I'll give Edge a go if you still have it.

Anomoly is a great game too though! (already have Anamoly)

EDIT: Ah, oh well

stufte

Anomaly if you still have it!

As a few of you know, I lost my job at GameStation this week. Since they were not on the stock file and were going to get binned, I nabbed a couple of Crysis 2 Xbox 360 codes. These are the full games and IIRC, the download weighs in at around 6.2GB.

The first two people to quote this post will get a code PM'd to them. :)

Gone!

Foxix Von

As a few of you know, I lost my job at GameStation this week. Since they were not on the stock file and were going to get binned, I nabbed a couple of Crysis 2 Xbox 360 codes. These are the full games and IIRC, the download weighs in at around 6.2GB.

:O

Sucks to hear about you losing your job though :(

geeko

me!

Sorry about your job.

djblue89

me please

DAMN !!! I really wanted it....

Fracas

#fuckonami

Sorry to hear man, good luck in the future.

Speevy

Banned
Free Steam copy of the original Trine to the first person who replies to this post telling me their favorite game set in a fantasy world.

Any one in London gaf want the official GTA Vice City soundtrack boxset? Pick up from the Camden area as I'm a lazy bastard and can't be arsed to post.

BadData

Hey, I've got a DS Phat and a bunch of games to give away! This is a big haul, but there's a catch: you have to pick it up from me in person. I live in Los Angeles.

So:

DS Phat (Red, the kind that came with Mario Kart... It was once signed by Gabe and Tycho, but the sharpie didn't stay :'( so sad)

Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow
Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword
Trauma Center: Under the Knife
Jam Sessions
Final Fantasy 3
Metroid Prime Pinball
Kirby: Canvas Curse
Electroplankton (the gem of the collection)
The World Ends with You
Puzzle Quest

If you want em, PM me and we can arrange a time and place for you to pick it up.

JambiBum

Hey, I've got a DS Phat and a bunch of games to give away! This is a big haul, but there's a catch: you have to pick it up from me in person. I live in Los Angeles.

So:

DS Phat (Red, the kind that came with Mario Kart... It was once signed by Gabe and Tycho, but the sharpie didn't stay :'( so sad)

Jam Sessions
Final Fantasy 3
Metroid Prime Pinball
The World Ends with You
Puzzle Quest

If you want em, PM me and we can arrange a time and place for you to pick it up.
:( why no shipping

So:

Jam Sessions
Final Fantasy 3
Metroid Prime Pinball
The World Ends with You
Puzzle Quest

Dang, I'd be willing to pay for shipping and then some. Congrats to whoever's able to pick this up!

So:

Jam Sessions
Final Fantasy 3
Metroid Prime Pinball
The World Ends with You
Puzzle Quest

:( bummer i don't live in LA

kudos to you though man, B^)

Aruarian Reflection

Chauffeur de la gdlk

So:

Jam Sessions
Final Fantasy 3
Metroid Prime Pinball
The World Ends with You
Puzzle Quest

PMed

IrishNinja

whoever took this, ill give you a few bucks for dawn of sorrow when you're done! loved aria, always meant to try this one.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Whoever took the DS bundle, make SURE you insist on meeting in an open, well-lit area with lots of witnesses.

:lol :lol

No but seriously.

Top Bottom