• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"FREE to a good home" thread |20XX Edition| No begging, requests, or taking advantage

Sylver

Banned
A code for some PS3 themes (EU, no idea if works for US Accounts):
Unit 13, Resistance: Burning Skies, LittleBigPlanet y Little Deviants themes.
B9PA-B9NM-AN8R

Tenck

I gave the code to Stupacabra since he messaged me on the thread, but since the game is 5.99 on Amazon, I'll buy you a copy too Leon.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Got Steam Codes for Runspell: Overture, Avencast: Rise of the Mage, and PAM: Post Apocalyptic Mayhem. PM me for code, first come first serve, one per person.

EDIT !: Avencast given away! Two others still available.

EDIT 2: And Runespell: overture is given away! Only PAM left now.

EDIT 3: All three codes given away. Hope you three enjoy the games!

I doubt these are of much value (especially the WoW ones), but I have 2 Guest Passes for Starcraft 2 (each allows play for 7 hours or 14 days from activation; whichever comes first) and 2 Guest Passes to World of Warcraft (each allows 10 days). The codes are hidden in this post, you have to quote the post to see them.

Hidden stuff here, quote me!

Hope some Gaffer has a use for 'em.

Tenck

I doubt these are of much value (especially the WoW ones), but I have 2 Guest Passes for Starcraft 2 (each allows play for 7 hours or 14 days from activation; whichever comes first) and 2 Guest Passes to World of Warcraft (each allows 10 days). The codes are hidden in this post, you have to quote the post to see them.

Hidden stuff here, quote me!

Hope some Gaffer has a use for 'em.

Second code for SC2 taken. It was the 7 hour one.

Thanks for the free game time :p

Gintoki

1982407-tboi_ost_cover.jpg

Giving away The Binding of Isaac through SteamGifts, quote to reveal the link to enter.

Top Bottom