• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The I bought the DVD/Blu-Ray and don't want the digital version give away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In honor of finally getting Vudu's Mobile Disc to Digital app to scan something successfully I'm giving away Silicon Valley S1 iTunes and Google Plus (looks like both are still available when I enter the code on HBOredeem)

First post to correctly guess what movie I successfully converted with Vudu's mD2D wins but you only one guess a day

I'll give you two vague hints: 1) It's a terrible movie 2) the original source is in name alone to this film

In honor of finally getting Vudu's Mobile Disc to Digital app to scan something successfully I'm giving away Silicon Valley S1 iTunes and Google Plus (looks like both are still available when I enter the code on HBOredeem)

First post to correctly guess what movie I successfully converted with Vudu's mD2D wins but you only one guess a day

I'll give you two vague hints: 1) It's a terrible movie 2) the original source is in name alone to this film

Hmm, gonna guess The Last Airbender. You seem like a masochist :p

Dungeons & Dragons

Hmm, gonna guess The Last Airbender. You seem like a masochist :p

Battleship is my guess.

Dungeons & Dragons

All good guesses, you're definitely on the right track but nope. Here I was worried someone would guess it on the first try, seems like all my games turn out that way.

New day, more guesses and another hint: Doesn't appear that MST3k or Rifftrax has attempted this film for some reason even though they have the power. Can't wait for the new season on April 14th.

All good guesses, you're definitely on the right track but nope. Here I was worried someone would guess it on the first try, seems like all my games turn out that way.

New day, more guesses and another hint: Doesn't appear that MST3k or Rifftrax has attempted this film for some reason even though they have the power. Can't wait for the new season on April 14th.

The Spirit

Masters of the Universe

I have two US UV codes to give out. Make a little game out of it...

Rocky Horror Picture Show: Who ever is close to guessing my favorite number! I'll announce a winner 30 minutes from now. 1-50

Edward Scissorhands: Who ever is close to guessing my lucky number! I'll announce a winner 30 minutes from now. 1-50

I would like for you to only enter for one.

I have a feeling not many people will join in, so it should be an easy win. xD

Mikurden

Rocky Horror Picture Show: Who ever is close to guessing my favorite number! I'll announce a winner 30 minutes from now. 1-50

Edward Scissorhands: Who ever is close to guessing my lucky number! I'll announce a winner 30 minutes from now. 1-50

12 - Edward Scissorhands

Nudull

Banned

Er...6? XD

rc213

Lucky 7

Syriel

Matt

Never seen ES...43!

Link

The Autumn Wind

EDIT - For Edward Scissorhands

Ryck

43 for Edward

32 for edward

If you try to redeem a code on the wrong movie does it burn it? I tried to redeem a movie but I accidentally put the code onto a two pack the movie was in and couldn't get it to work after that.

Syriel

If you try to redeem a code on the wrong movie does it burn it? I tried to redeem a movie but I accidentally put the code onto a two pack the movie was in and couldn't get it to work after that.

You either redeem or you don't. But you can double redeem if you already own a film (and burning said code) if you're not careful.

No, if you enter it in the wrong place you usually get a invalid message, some codes have to be redeemed by whatever studio hoop they want you to jump through and you have to look that up. If it gave you an error to begin with it was already used.

rjinaz

Yup. Sadly have had this happen with brand new codes straight out of the shrink wrap blu ray case.

Hasn't happened in a while though

That never happened to me thankfully, but I had a code for a UHD movie say it was the wrong region. It wasn't. Got it right from the case I bought at Best Buy.

Syriel

That never happened to me thankfully, but I had a code for a UHD movie say it was the wrong region. It wasn't. Got it right from the case I bought at Best Buy.

If you're in the US you might have ended up w/a disc meant for Canada. Same disc region, different UV region.

I've bought a few Blu-rays with uv codes that didn't work even though they weren't expired, and I've never been able to get the movies added to my account by going through tech support. UV tech support asked me to take a photo of my Creed bluray and send it to them, and after I did that they just told me they couldn't help me. My spiderman trilogy didn't work and UV told me to talk to Sony and Sony didn't respond. It's a fucking bummer when one doesn't work because I know I'm going to email UV 6 times and get nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom