• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The I bought the DVD/Blu-Ray and don't want the digital version give away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few for you guys. Please be kind and only take one, and let others know what you've taken:

Arrival
paramountmovies.com
Quote for Code

John Wick
movieredeem.com
Quote for Code

Rogue One
RedeemDigitalMovie.com
Quote for Code

Just a heads up, I'm going to do a big giveaway later today so...

hold-on-butts.jpg

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 26 films. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=689533.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim movies you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim movies to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple movies on the list below. Send an individual PM for each movie you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Arrival -- MB-284EB7AA7D46361C - Taken by Machine. 24 entrants total.
Batman Return of The Caped Crusaders -- MB-41851C1BC90C9A0B - Taken by NealMcCauley. 14 entrants total.
Deepwater Horizon -- MB-8A63CD12A0B6B421 - Taken by Tertullian. 10 entrants total.
Don't Breathe -- MB-4D5DA467A4E678B1 - Taken by Indicate. 11 entrants total.
Fences -- MB-DC9B288B6D46510E - Taken by Clockblockers. 11 entrants total.
Finding Dory -- MB-27A32B204760396A - Taken by Arttemis. 7 entrants total.
Glengarry Glen Ross -- MB-ED43EB8C3F71EDCB - Taken by AlteredBeast. 5 entrants total.
Hacksaw Ridge -- MB-7CBEFB4F1976C705 - Taken by FreshCakes. 16 entrants total.
Hell or High Water -- MB-F73910479B711D1C - Taken by FromAtoX. 15 entrants total.

Manchester By The Sea -- MB-29CA5BB543058215 - Taken by x Dredgen Yor x. 12 entrants total.
Midnight Special -- MB-17F59EABA931B46C - Taken by Jazzem. 7 entrants total.
Moana -- MB-AA89A6B80DB9E3FA - Taken by dperrin. 23 entrants total.
Moonlight -- MB-3205676D8398BA5C - Taken by Beer Monkey. 19 entrants total.
Nocturnal Animals -- MB-3F16692A21C92878 - Taken by Pyccko. 11 entrants total.
Patriots Day -- MB-9BC55B55E5D97948 - Taken by Mr Clutch. 10 entrants total.
Popstar Never Stop Never Stopping -- MB-DE1C0CB04893334C - Taken by CornDogg. 10 entrants total.
Sausage Party -- MB-17452F2A6BD24C3C - Taken by RDreamer. 4 entrants total.
Silence -- MB-5FC37AEFEB89A3A0 - Taken by gnomed. 9 entrants total.
Skiptrace -- MB-5B8410FC6B088BCE
Sully -- MB-2E79BFA4E61B235D - Taken by Supa Necta. 3 entrants total.
Swiss Army Man -- MB-C21A71E3EAB38EB7 - Taken by pantsattack. 7 entrants total.
The Invitation -- MB-E5764BEB773F3FD3 - Taken by captjohnboyd. 7 entrants total.
The Iron Giant -- MB-EB3D1650AEA1CF08 - Taken by BastardSamurai. 14 entrants total.
The Magnificent Seven(2016) -- MB-2AA10C076A451FE7 - Taken by BumRush. 12 entrants total.
The Manchurian Candidate(2004) -- MB-979AC0036D26E714 - Taken by Stanng243. 3 entrants total.
The Nice Guys -- MB-386DC6A17F91B7D9 - Taken by MarauderShields. 11 entrants total.

t1491679970z1.png

Tonight I'm going to be giving away digital codes for John Wick, Fantastic Beasts and Harry Potter 5-8.

It'll be a first come, first serve basis.

I'm in Canada, so I dunno if it works for US.

I'll post at 11pm EST tonight, quote that post with what you want. One code per person.

Nudull

Banned
Tonight I'm going to be giving away digital codes for John Wick, Fantastic Beasts and Harry Potter 5-8.

I'll post at 11pm EST tonight, quote the post with what you want. One code per person.

Potter?

Kaladin

I'll post at 11pm EST tonight, quote the post with what you want. One code per person.

Fantastic Beasts?

Guess Ill take Wick if its available. I'm in the US so if it doesn't work for me Ill give back away

Pyccko

Welp, I just came into an extra VUDU/UV code for Ghostbusters 1, I'm not positive it will work, but I'll just throw it in here. First quote gets it!

Edit: gone!

nomster

I'll post at 11pm EST tonight, quote that post with what you want. One code per person.
I'd love John wick if avail

kennah

Ok 6 codes to give. Quote this post and what movie you want. These are Canadian codes, not entirely sure if they'll work in the US.

Order of the Phoenix
Half Blood Prince
Deathly Hallows Pt1
Death Hallows Pt2
Fantastic Beats
John Wick

I'd like Fantastic Beasts please!

DOWN

Banned
Ok 6 codes to give. Quote this post and what movie you want. These are Canadian codes, not entirely sure if they'll work in the US.

Order of the Phoenix
Half Blood Prince
Deathly Hallows Pt1
Death Hallows Pt2
Fantastic Beats
John Wick
Halloween pt 1 please

EDIT I mean Hallows

Weetrick

Order of the Phoenix
Half Blood Prince
Deathly Hallows Pt1
Death Hallows Pt2
Fantastic Beats
John Wick

Fantastic Beasts please! I'm in the US if that matters.

Edit: Beaten so fast. Unbelievable! Congrats guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom