• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The I bought the DVD/Blu-Ray and don't want the digital version give away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syriel

Ok 6 codes to give. Quote this post and what movie you want. These are Canadian codes, not entirely sure if they'll work in the US.

Order of the Phoenix
Half Blood Prince
Deathly Hallows Pt1
Death Hallows Pt2
Fantastic Beats
John Wick

Deathly Hallows Pt1

Machine

Ok 6 codes to give. Quote this post and what movie you want. These are Canadian codes, not entirely sure if they'll work in the US.

Order of the Phoenix
Half Blood Prince
Deathly Hallows Pt1
Death Hallows Pt2
Fantastic Beats
John Wick

Too slow on beasts, how about half blood?

Mikurden

Order of the Phoenix
Half Blood Prince
Deathly Hallows Pt1
Death Hallows Pt2
Fantastic Beats
John Wick
Harry Potter 8, please.

Syriel

Halloween pt 1 please

EDIT I mean Hallows

Cheating with that stealth edit. :p

I had Hallows Pt1 on there when you still had Fantastic Beasts.

Edit: Just as an FYI to others, the Harry Potter codes are region locked to Canada redemption.

Thanks to PROh1bited for the sweet drop (and amazed at the pile on for Fantastic). :)

John Wick code is still up for grabs.

Cheating with that stealth edit. :p

I had Hallows Pt1 on there when you still had Fantastic Beasts.

Edit: Just as an FYI to others, the Harry Potter codes are region locked to Canada redemption.

Thanks to PROh1bited for the sweet drop (and amazed at the pile on for Fantastic). :)

Thanks for the info!

UncleMeat

I have a code for The Transformers: The Movie (1986). It looks like it uses it's own website rather than the usual studio website, ultraviolet or whatever it's called.

I'll pm code to the first person who quotes this post.

John Wick code is still up for grabs.

Thanks for the info!

I had asked for Wick early last night before anyone had :(

Guess it got missed. Anyway appreciate you giving away codes. Always think its super cool when people unload a bunch in here

Oops. must have missed that you added another post about 11pm est. That's what I get for not checking back in with the thread lol

Congrats to all the winners and enjoy! If you don't know where to redeem your code, hit me up so I could help. Also, there are two codes that were not taken by anyone. Midnight Special & Skiptrace, first come first served via PM.

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
Congrats to all the winners and enjoy! If you don't know where to redeem your code, hit me up so I could help. Also, there are two codes who were not taken by anyone. Midnight Special & Skiptrace, first come first served via PM.

I definitely put in for Midnight Special, but am not sure if winners are limited to one or not. Hmm. Either way, I PMed you, hope I am first! :)

Syriel

Random question: Is vudu2go the only way to download movies? Can a smart TV do it or read downloaded movies off a hard drive?

You can download Vudu movies onto a computer. I believe smart TVs only stream Vudu films.

That said, plenty of HD and UHD TVs can play H.264 and H.265 files off of a USB device. If they have the ability to stream UHD content from Netflix, they have to have H.265 decoding built in.

You can download Vudu movies onto a computer. I believe smart TVs only stream Vudu films.

That said, plenty of HD and UHD TVs can play H.264 and H.265 files off of a USB device. If they have the ability to stream UHD content from Netflix, they have to have H.265 decoding built in.

I realized phones can download movies too. So a phone with an external hard drive and a Chromecast might be able to work however convoluted. A NUC would be simpler and possibly cheaper.

I won a movie in the modbot deathmetalist giveaway and I cant figure out where or how to redeem it lol. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated

Maybe you can tell me where to redeem this code? I can't get it to work anywhere

It's different than your regular release since this is a Drafthouse Films bluray release. You have to go to drafthousefilms.com/redeem/invitation, click buy and then apply promo code. Enter the code, hit apply and it should be set.

I have a US Ultraviolet code for Crazy Stupid Love. It says it expired in 2013, but I know people say they still work.

Post some great Emma Stone gifs and I will send the code to my favorite one later tonight.

rjinaz

I have a US Ultraviolet code for Crazy Stupid Love. It says it expired in 2013, but I know people say they still work.

Post some great Emma Stone gifs and I will send the code to my favorite one later tonight.

Oh Crazy Stupid Love? I'm in.

Q0KJJ.gif

emmastone-itsatrap.gif

And there it is...

PM incoming. Hope the code still works.

Worked like a charm, thanks again PhoncipleBone

For those with Sony Pictures Store account check your e-mails a "A special offer, just for you" came with a free movie. I hadn't entered any Sony Rewards codes yet on that site so that might have been why I was targeted. Every 5 Sony UV codes you register on the site gets you a free movie as well. It's a good selection of movies too unlike Universal's free select offer they have tacked onto their new releases in the past.

Worked like a charm, thanks again PhoncipleBone

For those with Sony Pictures Store account check your e-mails a "A special offer, just for you" came with a free movie. I hadn't entered any Sony Rewards codes yet on that site so that might have been why I was targeted. Every 5 Sony UV codes you register on the site gets you a free movie as well. It's a good selection of movies too unlike Universal's free select offer they have tacked onto their new releases in the past.
Mine was for $5 off.

Greetings, friends. Do you wish to look as happy as me? Well, you've got the power inside you right now. So, use it, and quote this post with a Spinosarus killing a T-rex to IceDoesntHelp, Thread: The I bought the DVD/Blu-Ray and don't want the digital version give away thread, NeoGAF. Don't delay, eternal happiness is just a gif away.

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
Greetings, friends. Do you wish to look as happy as me? Well, you've got the power inside you right now. So, use it, and quote this post with a Spinosarus killing a T-rex to IceDoesntHelp, Thread: The I bought the DVD/Blu-Ray and don't want the digital version give away thread, NeoGAF. Don't delay, eternal happiness is just a gif away.

d097fc84c2296ed6b0844fff40d25ef2.gif

AT-5000? Is that you?

Veedot

I have a whole bunch of these codes but to start off I have Rick and morty season 1 and season 2, First to quote can have em (US btw)

rjinaz

Copied AlteredBeast but I did it nonetheless. I await eternal happiness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom