• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 11 |OT| - football

Zeke

Yay! New thread, GO COWBOYS! I'm getting dragged to West Texas for thanksgiving instead of staying in my comfy metropolis God help me if there isn't a way to watch turkey day football.

So eagles wrs have 24 drops this year and the cowboys wrs have 4. Man I can't believe this terrible group of wrs is going to sink another year. Hopefully Howie does more then bring in guys like handle and givens this offseason

Pepiope

So eagles wrs have 24 drops this year and the cowboys wrs have 4. Man I can't believe this terrible group of wrs is going to sink another year. Hopefully Howie does more then bring in guys like handle and givens this offseason
We knew our receivers sucked. Just got to hope we can fix it next season. We can contend if Howie can pull off another great offseason.

My summary of the game, as a Raiders fan. The Raiders got some favorable calls. The Texans got some favorable no calls. Lots of holding from the o-line. I'm used to bad calls as a Raiders fan. I used to think shit was rigged, until I grew up.

Good teams overcome bad calls and no calls. Bad teams look for external sources to blame. The Raiders handed a win to the Texans, but they failed to capitalize. The Raiders aren't the best team in the AFC. Their record doesn't match their skill set. They just find ways to win. With some help from lady luck.

The Texans are the only ones to really blame for the Texans loss. Bad coaching, weak pass rush and below average QB. Don't let the stats fool you, the raiders defensive backs can make my 7 year old daughter look like Brett Favre.

Just win baby. Superbowl next season.

Top Bottom