• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
John the Translator with 2 randoms against Hero and 1 other guy!

EDIT: Wig Hero is Best Hero!

Vk3HW.jpg

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
What am I looking at?

Based on the information I've got from you (the "=D"-smiley and the avatar of choice), I can tell the following:

70% chance that you are protoss
30% chance that you are zerg

70% chance that you are silver
15% chance that you are bronze
15% chance that you are gold

Am I right or what :3?

Protoss Masters

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
COMPLETELY off-track, huh?

Damn it, I need to upgrade my psychology skills

Snowman

Some guy on ladder was moaning to me about how imba protoss are at the start of the game, and then when I beat him because he was on ling/baneling/muta at the 28 minute mark (against protoss) He started raging out like crazy.. So good :p

Yoshichan

Some guy on ladder was moaning to me about how imba protoss are at the start of the game, and then when I beat him because he was on ling/baneling/muta at the 28 minute mark (against protoss) He started raging out like crazy.. So good :p
Should've just sticked with mass muta all day!

UtiCM.png

I really wish Blizzard would focus more on balancing the game currently instead of dumping a bunch of new shit on us with HOTS. The game has made some impressive strides over the last few months, I'd like to see that continue - with some balance changes here and there. We're also seeing some good new maps and more emphasis on map making.

I fear HOTS will reset everything and result in people exploiting the new units (and older units that will become better in HOTS) thus hurting the metagame. And by the time things fully settle down and start getting awesome, the Toss expansion will be revealed.

Yoshichan

I fear HOTS will reset everything and result in people exploiting the new units (and older units that will become better in HOTS) thus hurting the metagame. And by the time things fully settle down and start getting awesome, the Toss expansion will be revealed.
Yup and it won't be fully balanced until the last expansion is out :( HotS is probably gonna be garbage.

Snowman

Exciting new stuff is better than complete balance in my opinion, seeing brand new strategies for the first time is one of my favorite things about starcraft and we've kind of run dry on that as of late. I can't wait for Hots :)

Yoshichan

Won't matter, once Flash switches over balance changes will be pointless from a competitive perspective.
Fuck yes, COME FORTH FLASH, SHOW ME YOUR TRUE, INNER POWER!

I am so fucking pumped.

Yoshichan

I listen to SOTG and all podcasts in bed now. Hopefully this new one is good

g'night sc2 gaf. You haven't lived until you have sex while listening to SOTG with your headphones

Yoshichan

If you have low APM I see your point.
My APM is high.

Like, RIDICULOUSLY SCARY high.

Flash? More like FLAK. Come at me BW pros!

#kespa
g'night sc2 gaf. You haven't lived until you have sex while listening to SOTG with your headphones
I did this last SOTG! So fucking awesome. Good luck sleeping though! It doesn't work.

fanboi

Banned
My APM is high.

Like, RIDICULOUSLY SCARY high.

Flash? More like FLAK. Come at me BW pros!

#kespa

I did this last SOTG! So fucking awesome. Good luck sleeping though! It doesn't work.

It doesn't really count as sex when you do it to a wall poster on top a Action Man.

Yoshichan

._. I'm not even sure what you mean by that! Do I want to know?

Yoshichan

MOMMY, I'M SCARED :_:

*Right-click saves*

For experimental purposes.

Deadman

"Zerg has the lowest representation at the general pro level, but has been showing the best standings at the highest tournament levels until very recently."

So because drg is the best player in the world everyone else can go cry in a corner? yay blizz.

Yoshichan

Anyone know who this lady is? Background picture from the Prime-computer.

Yoshichan

Oh myyyyyyyyy :3

Yoshichan

You are amazing, how did you find?

Striek

There is literally no viable counter to that many infestors/broodlords. You can't feedback infestors, ground gets demolished by BLs, air gets smashed by infestors.

That wasn't a good game though, both players basically maxed out and then waited for five minutes, zerg will always win that because as long as you're not an idiot and let everything get vortexed, what the fuck is the protoss going to do.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
protoss players should ask terrans how to deal with infestor/brood because broods are fucking terrible unless you walk into them.

Striek

protoss players should ask terrans how to deal with infestor/brood because broods are fucking terrible unless you walk into them.
Not sure if sarcasm but I'm pretty sure terrans bitch about brood/infestor harder than anyone.

Seems pretty obvious the best strategy is to not let zerg get them, or at least not many.

Edit: Why is gaf channel empty ;;

Not sure if sarcasm but I'm pretty sure terrans bitch about brood/infestor harder than anyone.

Seems pretty obvious the best strategy is to not let zerg get them, or at least not many.

Edit: Why is gaf channel empty ;;

I've never understood why people allow broodlords the comfort of only having an army attack them from the front. Flank with stalkers/phoenixes, blink in if you have to.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
warprisms.

a broodlord/fester army can only do one thing at a time.
slowly.

to counter, do many things at a time; quickly.

Yoshichan

pro tip: don't take a weeks break from this game.

Top Bottom