• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

I don't vouch for this chart. One of the Taengoo pics (Hoot) just straight up doesn't look like Taengoo. But anyway.

H98WP.jpg

Alta1r

i still love YoonA, Alta1r i didn't abandon you buddy :(
Dude. Chris Paul to the Lakers?? It doesn't even matter. Take Hyogre, take Ham, take No Ew, Hyogre2, Sunkyu, etc etc. It's aaaaaallll gooood.

I'm with Alpha on Taengoo. Her "The Boys" hair is top of the list for me.

Alta1r

Yoona overall, her Saebyuk drama is still on re-runs on Korean cable.

This board about to send in the assassin on Alta1r lol

PttY6.jpg

YFfEq.jpg

LOL, this is a little strange, and yet awesome. Faf, did you make this??

General board outrage about a certain Rainbow member.

Lol, I thought you guys knew this! That certain Rainbow member was just tossed in cause I couldn't think of anyone on the Hyogre/Ham level or the Sunkyu/Hyogre2 level when I first started typing so I had to move up another tier and that was the first name that popped into my head. If it makes you feel any better she would definitely be replaced by Lim if I were to write that post again.

tumblr_lvw7lpjRlm1qheo2jo1_r2_500.jpg

Salazar

Lol, I thought you guys knew this! That certain Rainbow member was just tossed in

If you have to be less than amazingly enthusiastic about a Rainbow member - and you should think twice, in any case - choose WooRi.

And even she is HNNNGGGG.

vanty

If you have to be less than amazingly enthusiastic about a Rainbow member - and you should think twice, in any case - choose WooRi.

And even she is HNNNGGGG.
Eh, Woori is at the very least least mid-tier among Rainbow members. Throw Seung Ah out, she's the "in the group to make ugly girls happy" member.
Like Tiffany and Jessica.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Lol, let's just agree to agree on Jaekyung. Because she is spectacular.
Did she just...
1) Cautiously open the door to a possible creeper while holding a banana.
2) Take a stealth bite while bowing?

Amazing.

Alta1r

Did she just...
1) Cautiously open the door to a possible creeper while holding a banana.
2) Take a stealth bite while bowing?

Amazing.

Lol, yeah I want to watch the entire clip now to see what was going on but I have no idea what that's from. That deer in headlights look on her face is too good.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Eunji seems to handle the big notes like Seohyun does for Soshi.
I actually don't like this fact, despite liking Eunji. When it's always the same member that does the leads, it gets old. In Kara either Nicole or Seungyeon can do it, Wonder Girls has Yenny and Sunye, Rainbow can mix it up between 3 members, Secret has Jieun focus but Hyosung and Sunhwa can do good work. Some others in A Pink need to step it up (Bomi can) and Cube needs to let them. Can't be like Sistar, always putting good talent on the backburner (poor Soyou) because one gets noticed more.

Alta1r

Salazar

This is pretty awesome. Though I'm thinking this also makes it easier for SM to ban subs and such :(

Naw. I reckon Lee Soo Man will practise enlightened restraint.

It's the channels that mess with things, and there are vaguely positive signs there. I can't remember if it was MBC or KBS who are uploading a subbed HD free archive to youtube. They have to realise that this hallyu thing is propelled by those subs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom