• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
I thought you guys were in the city.

I didn't get tickets to the show, but I'll probably be out and about in SF hoping to run into them. Where is the concert again? My money is that they are at the W or the Marriot.

I'm also thinking the girls might want to shop after or before, more likely after, their concert.
The fanciest place to shop, that's also popular and corporate is probably Westfield Mall so maybe they will all go there. I doubt they are into those stupid boutique shops with one shoe in the window. At least, I hope not.

tumblr_ldagboEVXq1qbs2u0o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lq9hmgG9VK1qafrh6.jpg

Ranvier

Eunjung no makeup 3am selca, with milkshake.

lzxKX.jpg

Attractive, of that there is no doubt. However, she has plenty of makeup on. Pink lipstick, some sort of masking/evening powder. Mascara on the top eyelid. She even tossed her head in that "oh, I just woke up but I always look this hot" way.

Still hot though.

Here's Gyuri with makeup, but its very well done.

2ualw.jpg
19bkx.jpg

This is apparently IU without makeup

images

It must be real, the caption says so and it has no reason to lie.

Salazar

Gyuri looked unrecognisable when she did her radio show with Shindong.

But she still looked killer because she was next to Shindong.

ytGmj.gif

fs9j0.gif
KhhyA.gif
zLSAe.gif

c0Rqb.gif
OIvQh.gif
HGNdZ.gif

AJIWu.gif
glRpY.gif
dQnfD.gif

2Q1A1.gif
rU8NF.gif

gJkFZ.gif
CvQc2.gif

Alta1r

images

It must be real, the caption says so and it has no reason to lie.

She's half and half here. I think the right side of her face (left side if you're looking at her) is no makeup, and the left side is makeup. I don't remember what that's from but for some reason I remember watching it. Gyuri looks just as disinterested
/high
with minimal makeup.

vanty

She's half and half here. I think the right side of her face (left side if you're looking at her) is no makeup, and the left side is makeup. I don't remember what that's from but for some reason I remember watching it. Gyuri looks just as disinterested
/high
with minimal makeup.
It's from Heroes, a show where her and the 11 other women were seen straight after waking up without makeup on numerous occasions.

It takes like 3 1/2 hours to drive home....say show ends at midnight we get home at like 3:30.....maybe faster considering there will be no traffic.

That's pretty normal time....we've been out way later...

We'll be fine.

I've had done that drive before. It sucks. I'll get the room, don't worry.

vanty

Looks like he got that weird muscle airbrushing done, in addition to the actual toning up he did. Or maybe it's 100% real and just weird lighting.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
No Eul being GORGEOUS BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT SHE IS, ALTA1R

G7w5v.jpg

Jisook being smuggled by her stylist? oh gracious, these girls...

1AxAK.jpg

Lovely Jisook

GB3ma.jpg

Edgeward

They need to re-do the new choreography of Troublemaker because the new version is neutered way too much and has lost any sense of it's original purpose and is just down right lame now. I don't even feel the chemistry or connection between JS and Hyuna anymore.

Peru

Loved hearing IU on Sung Si Kyung's radio show yesterday. Both sooo laid-back, just like a cafe conversation over a cup of coffee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom