• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Katawa Shoujo |OT| (VN, Free, Waifus, etc)

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
Had been playing this throughout the week. Really had no idea what I'd think of it, but I found myself hooked, surprisingly. Ended up pretty attached to some of these characters and their stories. I also have to say some of the music is really good, particularly liked Fripperies.

I remember seeing this thread when it was on Gaming side, and I read about it briefly on RPS (who weren't fond of the game), but I brushed it off. Glad I decided to look into it a bit more out of curiosity. It's weird, but this is probably one of the more entertaining things I've played this year. Very good stuff.

Had been playing this throughout the week. Really had no idea what I'd think of it, but I found myself hooked, surprisingly. Ended up pretty attached to some of these characters and their stories. I also have to say some of the music is really good, particularly liked Fripperies.

I remember seeing this thread when it was on Gaming side, and I read about it briefly on RPS (who weren't fond of the game), but I brushed it off. Glad I decided to look into it a bit more out of curiosity. It's weird, but this is probably one of the more entertaining things I've played this year. Very good stuff.

Welcome to the club man. It's nice to get some new blood in here. Ohh I must ask the most important question. Who's your Favorite Gal???

XeroSauce

Welcome.

This thread is really dead huh.

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
Haha, thanks guys. I wasn't sure my last post would even get a reply. Thread seems pretty dead indeed. :( None of my friends are really into adventure games, no matter how often I tell them x or y is fantastic. I think a visual novel is a lost cause, unfortunately.

Ohh I must ask the most important question. Who's your Favorite Gal???

I went for Hanako first, so I'll say her. I liked all of them in the end though, which surprised me. Like Lilly, who I wasn't sure who would be terribly interesting, but her path was great.

I'm disappointed Miki wasn't an option though. She seemed cute, what little the game showed you of her. Oh well.

Haha, thanks guys. I wasn't sure my last post would even get a reply. Thread seems pretty dead indeed. :( None of my friends are really into adventure games, no matter how often I tell them x or y is fantastic. I think a visual novel is a lost cause, unfortunately.

I went for Hanako first, so I'll say her. I liked all of them in the end though, which surprised me. Like Lilly, who I wasn't sure who would be terribly interesting, but her path was great.

I'm disappointed Miki wasn't an option though. She seemed cute, what little the game showed you of her. Oh well.

Yes, mwahahaha. Yeah, I was kinda dissapointed with Miki not having a route. She seemed soo awesome.

XeroSauce

I love NeoGAF more and more everyday, I tell ya.

Soma

mshpY.png

WRpER.png

one day guys, right?

...right?

;_;

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Every time I see pyro=hanako pictures a piece of me dies inside. Just so you know.

The best way to ease pain is the inflict the same to everyone you loved!

p.s. WTF are you guys still doing on this thread? Didn't all of you already played it 10 times already? Is there a secret multiplayer mode?

abusori

p.s. WTF are you guys still doing on this thread? Didn't all of you already played it 10 times already? Is there a secret multiplayer mode?

Sharing the feels?
I don't know why but it just seems like one of those stories you fanboy out on instead of putting it behind you. Also dat music. I listen to it a lot.

Soma

Sharing feels stories, sharing the awesome fan art and fanmade videos, and discussing the VN project that some of us from this thread have started working on. The hype kind of died down but there's still some discussion left in this thread.

wqqHI.jpg

XeroSauce

The best way to ease pain is the inflict the same to everyone you loved!

I think it's more of a "keep the community alive" because there are always new players with new feelings and stories.

And I like most of the people that frequent here.

I think it's more of a "keep the community alive" because there are always new players with new feelings and stories.

And I like most of the people that frequent here.

Awwww... I didn't know you cared for me. I'm just trying to keep this place alive long enough to make my final post to become a member since this is the thread I started in.

XeroSauce

Awwww... I didn't know you cared for me. I'm just trying to keep this place alive long enough to make my final post to become a member since this is the thread I started in.

That reminds me, did you want to work on a website? I got a domain running last night for kicks, but I heard you were already working on one

That reminds me, did you want to work on a website? I got a domain running last night for kicks, but I heard you were already working on one

You know i was actually half joking about that, since I don't know anything about that kinda stuff. But what the hell, If I learned how to make an IRC room, I'm sure I can learn how to do that on the fly since I do know some tech knowledge and stuff.

I was hoping to wait a bit longer for this post but I can't help it. i love you all and thanks Dresdon, who is appearantly Banned, for making it possible for me to reach member status.

Top Bottom