• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Katawa Shoujo |OT| (VN, Free, Waifus, etc)

;_;

How some people feel about cars, I feel about spaceships. Can't help it. They're just sexy.

xgoup.jpg

Seeing this get's you horny, doesn't it?

Jintor

The devs just scan the interwebs with targeted equipment

it bugs me because a few of my things are up there on different artist tags :(

Valygar

Oh wow, I missed this post before, but today I've downloaded Katawa Shoujo and proceeded to play...

Of course I got the worst ending, ACT 1 with Kenji. I was trying to get Shizune but it seems it's a bit random sometimes...

Now I tried again, but went for Rin instead. It's an interesting character.

I love the writing in this game, it's deeper than in other VN. Also, good luck making your own VN! I wish I had the time to embark in a project like that :p

Emitan

Oh wow, I missed this post before, but today I've downloaded Katawa Shoujo and proceeded to play...

Of course I got the worst ending, ACT 1 with Kenji. I was trying to get Shizune but it seems it's a bit random sometimes...

Now I tried again, but went for Rin instead. It's an interesting character.

I love the writing in this game, it's deeper than in other VN. Also, good luck making your own VN! I wish I had the time to embark in a project like that :p

Wha-?

Soma

Okay folks just wanted to mention here that I'd like to hold an IRC meeting on this upcoming Friday evening (the usual time which is probably either 7pm or 8pm PST and the same channel as always) for those of you still interested in working on the VN project.

If possible, I'd like get started with discussing the details regarding the plot, gameplay mechanics, character ideas as well as discussing individual roles within the current team. So yeah hope to see a good turnout and if you can't make it, no biggie I'd be more than happy to bring you up to speed with everything. Thanks!

XeroSauce

Okay folks just wanted to mention here that I'd like to hold an IRC meeting on this upcoming Friday evening (the usual time which is probably either 7pm or 8pm PST and the same channel as always) for those of you still interested in working on the VN project.

If possible, I'd like get started with discussing the details regarding the plot, gameplay mechanics, character ideas as well as discussing individual roles within the current team. So yeah hope to see a good turnout and if you can't make it, no biggie I'd be more than happy to bring you up to speed with everything. Thanks!

Will do.

Rdwli.jpg

cwosg.jpg

I'm ready.....and surprisingly free that day.

Top Bottom