• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Far Cry: Blood Dragon box art leaks, is greatest box art ever [SCREENS IN OP!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eppy Thatcher

God's had his chance.
High impact sex scenes?

Brain Cages????

Dragons galore????!!!!!

It's Skyrim with guns, sure enough... and some fuckin 80s brainwave retro BADASS shit.

What in the living fuck.. this is an impossibly cool idea to come out of a larger dev. Day 1 fo sho.

You better get that big ass deagle in the actual game... with that sexy purple light that does nothing. LoL... Need screenshots. So bad.

Edit: Also is the
What are you reading for?
trophy a Bill Hicks reference? Cause that's the most amazing thing ever if so .... fits in with all the trippy shit as well...

Seems like a lot of effort for an Aprils Fools joke. Also are they prepared for the amount
of backlash if it was? I'm going with legit.

SAC0vao.jpg

Good job. That's exactly what art evokes, and damn if it's not a perfect fit.

Hope this thing can live up to its cover art.
If it's a joke I'll be sad.
#TeamReal

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
80's power metal soundtrack please.

Philia

Who did this artwork should be paid in GOLD. 90s worth of GOLD. Man, I LOVE that Genesis take on it. Sooo awesome!

Smart move by Ubisoft if it is in fact a standalone game.

Now everyone who sold the game after they beat it will get a chance to play this.

Tain

Good looking people = d-bags! :-/

lol, yeah. There are understandable criticisms to make about Far Cry 3's cast, but so much of the reasoning online reads like "these people have money and travel and party so they're douchebags that I don't care about."

ChaosXVI

DAT BOX ART! Seriously that is some awesome as fuck artwork. I really hope this is a thing...

Also, I hope the soundtrack features a lot of ear-killing Genesis-style speed metal, that would make my day.

Eppy Thatcher

God's had his chance.
I'm now developing the sads cause it's sounding like it's an Live Arcade game?

:( was hoping for a full on Far Cry 3 dlc of crazy...

mavs

This aesthetic is getting run into the ground, man. But it works I guess, people go apeshit for it.

BullSHIT. It wouldn't be run into the ground if UE4 made every game look like this. It would just be mainstream. We're not anywhere near even that.

the original far cry on pc was amazing for the time, aliens were kinda dumb, ymmv cause its an older game. the far crys instinct were different beast altogether, smaller, dumber i faintly remember there being like an energy sword halo style or something, i enjoyed the second version of instincts, first was pretty shit.

Instincts is good, drops off a bit towards the end and Instincts Predator is alright, not as good as Instincts though.

Thanks. Guess I'll check out Instincts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom