• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyrian

. Figured may as well go all in on this one if the going rate will be 100k and these are so easy to get.

Same logic here. It is vastly easier to obtain 100 rainbow eggs then to acquire 100k Mog King event currency.

Doubtful it will ever be this "easy" (rofl) to purchase a T5 cryst for a very long time.

across

Same logic here. It is vastly easier to obtain 100 rainbow eggs then to acquire 100k Mog King event currency.

Doubtful it will ever be this "easy" (rofl) to purchase a T5 cryst for a very long time.

My Sanity stat couldn't take any more damage after my fifth purecryst. Possible I'll regret it down the track, but so it goes.

After doing some Chamber of Gems earlier to burn off excess energy before a rank up, worrying about T5 crysts seems positively quaint now... as JP players would constantly inform us, but seeing is believing.

robotuw

My Sanity stat couldn't take any more damage after my fifth purecryst. Possible I'll regret it down the track, but so it goes.

After doing some Chamber of Gems earlier to burn off excess energy before a rank up, worrying about T5 crysts seems positively quaint now... as JP players would constantly inform us, but seeing is believing.

Yep, I'll probably eat my words soon enough but T4 seems like the big bottleneck now. 750-1125 nrg to get one specific T4 on average from the vortex is insulting. Using just that method that's 4.5k nrg just to get the T4 necessary for Ramza's Hero Rime. Those story events can't come soon enough.

Shouta

T4s are like punching yourself in the crotch, a lot.

Thank god story event dungeons are 90-ish EN (this will be after they raise the EN limit for everyone) for 1 guaranteed T4 of one of the types that drop in that part plus the various drops in it.

fionel

They're not guaranteed drops. I've had a number of runs that yielded 0 T4s. I only really need the T4 red ones (saving them for the next batch of enhancements for Balthier) but I think I only get one every 5 runs = 450 NRG. Still better rate than the vortex, but due to the mobs in the story events having a ton of HP I can't just bulldoze through them in auto mode and sorta have to go through them manually which is what makes this a huge pain in the ass.

Shouta

They're not guaranteed drops. I've had a number of runs that yielded 0 T4s. I only really need the T4 red ones (saving them for the next batch of enhancements for Balthier) but I think I only get one every 5 runs = 450 NRG. Still better rate than the vortex, but due to the mobs in the story events having a ton of HP I can't just bulldoze through them in auto mode and sorta have to go through them manually which is what makes this a huge pain in the ass.

I've gotten 1 every time I've done the last one at the top so far but none of the red ones. =(

Anustart

For some reason I thought my noctis would be stronger. Only in the snow mountain on second island, but dude can't even kill an enemy by himself.

tuffymon

You did better than I did, I settled for just 2, support and power. Now if we could stack the same ones... I'd grit my teeth and go get several of each.

Nikokuno

Daily today was a rainbow and got a Freyvia. Sold about 10 of her trust moogles unfortunately since I didn't expect to get her.

Also c-murph you need to clear a spot if you want me to accept your request. My ign is phosphor.

Daily luck, nice!

I have like 300 cactuars and no units to level. Also i have 2 eggs and 2 Nine tms. 390k exp for 10 nrg son!

Just to tell you that your last video doesn't play. I got a 'This video is not available' message.

I've gotten to the point in this game where I'm completely unable to progress. My units are just not strong enough, or I don't have the right abilities/equipment.

In the story I'm up to Snowy Woods - Fluttering Fairies and the boss basically one shots my entire team. Even your guys' high end borrowed units aren't enough to kill the mini-wisps that the boss has helping it.

Also unable to progress in the colosseum. I can't beat the boss of ADV, C-1. His group attack levels my entire team.

Team I'm using is Gilgamesh (6 star), Cecil, Butz, Exdeath, Refia (all 5-star), all max level.

I'm not sure what I can do from here to progress and make myself stronger. Do I need to grind out some TMR like dual-cast and dual wield and stuff?

Full Break or anything to reduce the enemy boss power is helpful. Also party buff is useful when it's getting hard to progress.

Off a Daily son!!!!!

Fryveia thanks for eating those moogles

Congratulations

desverger

IIRC it's like 400 average NRG for a Giancryst. Obviously no guarantee you'll get the one you want, so...

Rip me.

Oh well, at least there is an active energy dump in the game now, if you don't have any units to level (which I'm not gonna due to this egg farming).

Alkez

Damn it, why are Terra and Kefka on the banner as well. I've had 12 Kefka's since playing this game, I do not need or want anymore.

Malakhov

Banned
Damn it, why are Terra and Kefka on the banner as well. I've had 12 Kefka's since playing this game, I do not need or want anymore.
I've just farmed my ribbons last week and fused all of my Kefkas...great, bonus unit :/

But yeah, hate having kefka and Terra on this banner. I want Setzer badly!

Malakhov

Banned
Next up to tm farm is 5 Celes but I'm wondering if the Minerva bustier is still worth it, it looks outdated now. I guess it's nice for the resists maybe?

Alkez

Next up to tm farm is 5 Celes but I'm wondering if the Minerva bustier is still worth it, it looks outdated now. I guess it's nice for the resists maybe?

Unless you have the Rainbow Robe I would say it's still the best armour for healers.

Ken

minerva is still good if you don't have rainbow robe i think? if you have other stuff to make though there's always aiden's TMR and the upcoming cat shirt from Mog King

bonkeng

I fused all my Kefka and Terra. Shit.

I guess Edgar, Sabin, Cyan, Shadow, Locke, Leo and Celes aren't part of ff6 anymore since they're not bonus units....

Sigh..
Daily, aiden..
I have 9 aiden now, which is sort of a joke..
Doubt i'll pull the daily on ff6, i can use trance terra as my strong fourth mage but what gives?
Her tmr is good, but not game changing If you have ludmillle or any healer with native dc..
Where is my net 5*?

Kouriozan

Setzer is coming way too soon for my liking, I'm considering skipping it.
Time to update my schedule.

18/04 update

Skip Aileen, not even trying with dailies (easy since I almost never do dailies) -Still not released-
Only use tickets for Setzer -Skipped- /Rikku/Ashe/Rasler.
If, by some miracle, we get the Dragon Quest event, dailies for Liquid Metal Slime/Orochi. tickets if I got neither (would be sad since the event last 1 whole month) -Looks like GL won't get it-
Tickets again for Earth Veritas/Victoria banner.

Blow everything at the Onion Knight banner.

Current stash : 14.250 Lapis / 48 Tickets +1 4*

Rixa

What did u guys expect for the Anniversary?

Some guesses, obviously not getting all of these:

- Free daily pull. Not sure if they give us one free 10+1.
- Free +4* tickets
- Free Tier-4 materials
- Some great global exclusive units.
- Maybe some great banner too
- Global units will get enhancements
- Nice event with great rewards

Then we get empty hand.

Malakhov

Banned
minerva is still good if you don't have rainbow robe i think? if you have other stuff to make though there's always aiden's TMR and the upcoming cat shirt from Mog King

Unless you have the Rainbow Robe I would say it's still the best armour for healers.

Yeah I will soon farm the rainbow robe, though I will give it to WoL with a staff to use shard of genius on him. I'll get it then, it just doesn't look as impressive as it used to be before.

Nikokuno

Some guesses, obviously not getting all of these:

- Free daily pull. Not sure if they give us one free 10+1.
- Free +4* tickets
- Free Tier-4 materials
- Some great global exclusive units.
- Maybe some great banner too
- Global units will get enhancements
- Nice event with great rewards

Then we get empty hand.

Would be sick. Especially the free 10+1 but depends entirely on the units they put in.

I don't expect free 4* tickets I don't know would be too good to be true.

GL exclusive units enhancement would be great.

I'd like :

- Esper reset
- Craft revamp (but too soon I guess)

Rokuren

I guess it works out that I haven't turned my Kefkas into a ribbon yet. I can skip pulling and stockpile some tickets.

No global exclusives in the FF6 event?

Did they lie at PAX?!?

Here's hoping they just forgot to modify the JP announcement outside of translation or something.

Kouriozan

Another reason for me to not pull on next banner :

3mn6amhl.jpg

One of them is already in my TM team so I'll get one Ribbon soon without needing to fuse 2 Kefka.

I will do a single daily and use 5 of my tickets in hopes of a Setzer but otherwise not pulling anything more on this banner. If need be my million Kefkas and Terras will take me to the bonus promised land.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Daily, Rainbow! OMG it's my first one.

Ramza.... you mean my consolation prize for spending almost every for Orlandu and not getting, I get for a single daily.

I'm pretty sure they are playing me -_-

Cleared 3 inactives, would love a few new friends! Currently sharing Xon for the Egg event.

Regarding the banner, I think I'll do a 10+1, maybe two, as I wouldnt mind Setzer or Trance Terra. I have Setzer on my JP acct and he's fun.

Got both my Kefka and Terra ready to awaken. I hope this mog event is as easy and bountiful as the last one. I got everything besides the more expensive 6* mats, which I now wish I got. ADV trial has cleared me out.

I can't believe how busy I've been with this game. I really can't seem to get any TM farming in because I'm constantly grinding out events. This Egg event has really been awesome for me. The esper leveling alone has been worth it.

I need that Trance Terra in my life! She's the last of my nostalgia goals. Daily was another shine, can't be mad at that as i needed another. Noct is at 100% evade and Ling is at 80%, have 3 more shines to finish. Also need to get 5 vanilles, 2 emperors, 2 Orlandu, and so many more into the tm rotation.

408 213 179 - freed up some dead weight.

Mipcgamer

The fact that pleb Terra and Kefka are bonus units is such good news!
Looking forward to keep the non stop grindng and hoping Mog has Holy crystals in sale too.

I see a lot of people talking about getting minfillia up to 100 for Kefka trial.

If I have Marie, I should be good right? I have a minfillia but she is still a long ways off lvl 100. I had thought Marie was a flat upgrade from her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom