• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alkez

No global exclusives in the FF6 event?

Did they lie at PAX?!?

Probably in the week 2 banner? Wouldn't surprise me if it was another 5* base.

What did u guys expect for the Anniversary?

To be able to accept Cactuars that are sitting my inbox.

Yeah I will soon farm the rainbow robe, though I will give it to WoL with a staff to use shard of genius on him. I'll get it then, it just doesn't look as impressive as it used to be before.

Yeah stats wise there's definitely some comparable armors for healers now. But I think the small increase in stats and elemental resistance are worth farming 1 when you have 5 dupes.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
I officially need more Holy Crystals.

Level upped Soileil, Garnet, Agrias, Cupid Art, Xon, drained me of my back stash of them since each requires 8.

Also finished off leveling Lasswell, Kain, Xon.

Still working on Agrias, Kyrie, Garnet, Cupid Art, and Soileil. They are definitely the next batch of exploration team to get free Xp for. Still would like to up Leon, Shine, and Primm.

Thinking about it too, this month is going to hurt for Cacturs. Kefka and Terra this week. Alongside Sezter and Trance if you're lucky. Next content release should include WoL and Garland too. Sort of wished I got those Medius Eggs now. LOL. Positive note is with Kefka and Terra both being in the bonus units, I'm sitting at 3 slots filled. Just going to keep doing dailies.

I officially need more Holy Crystals.

Level upped Soileil, Garnet, Agrias, Cupid Art, Xon, drained me of my back stash of them since each requires 8.

Also finished off leveling Lasswell, Kain, Xon.

Still working on Agrias, Kyrie, Garnet, Cupid Art, and Soileil. They are definitely the next batch of exploration team to get free Xp for. Still would like to up Leon, Shine, and Primm.

Thinking about it too, this month is going to hurt for Cacturs. Kefka and Terra this week. Alongside Sezter and Trance if you're lucky. Next content release should include WoL and Garland too. Sort of wished I got those Medius Eggs now. LOL. Positive note is with Kefka and Terra both being in the bonus units, I'm sitting at 3 slots filled. Just going to keep doing dailies.

yeah after this event ive burned through so many 6 star mats and holy crystals

Is there a best place to get them?

Pejo

FF6 banner hype.

Not really interested in Esper Terra, but I really hope I get lucky on a Setzer. He's one of my favorites from the game.

On the other hand... c'mon Gumi, another grind event already?

Azuran

Banned
Random daily pull because I haven't pulled on this banner since the first day (or done anything at all)

iYJAUeWl.jpg

Okay then..

Random daily pull because I haven't pulled on this banner since the first day (or done anything at all)

iYJAUeWl.jpg

Okay then..

Dude

So many Daily Frys!! Thats how I scored mine yesterday

Going to be awesome when we want to pair up Frys

I didnt get Orlandu so shes the next best thing

Azuran

Banned
Dude

Now I'm kinda regretting not farming eggs for the TM Moogles. Exams and Persona 5 meant I didn't play much the past two weeks.

Oh well, if I can get her TM to 50% in the last two days, I'll be happy.

across

I need that Trance Terra in my life! She's the last of my nostalgia goals.

Same here. After this, Heaven or Hell
Let's Rock
, I'm just going to let come what may and stop chasing 5*s. I've been very lucky to get all of my nostalgia favorites so far, so I'm hoping I can take it into the endzone.

At the very least I'm likely to pull a Setzer out of the deal. And/or finish Ultima...

iYJAUeWl.jpg

Okay then..

Dude

Grats to you both on the daily rainbow, that's awesome. I'd only want her to boost Trance Terra, Frys TM is insane.

@ Across - This is the home stretch for me too man! The finish line is in sight! Orlandu cost me more than I would have liked to admit but I did end up with 2 so I can't be mad at that. Having too many 5*'s and not enough party space is a thing. First world FFBE problems :-(

Alkez

For some reason I thought the cavs lost game 1 but Miles actually missed the final shot. Clearly I should not be watching highlights first thing in the morning lol.

After this, Heaven or Hell
Let's Rock

:eek: Guilty Gear??

Frye doesn't chain that well tbh. I've tried various setups and timings, but tbh I think she just makes a better ender, unless you have 2 like Val or another chaining pair that she can feed off of.

I looked at my friends list for the first time in a very long time and realized I had four people on there that haven't signed on in over a month. So I cleaned up shop.

Anyone around here that wants to add me, please feel free. My ID is 715,699,683. I'm not necessarily the most powerful 'round these parts, but I generally try and share what's most useful at the time from what I have.

Kouriozan

You're gonna be set for the 10-unit battles, though.

I'm in the same exact spot as you re: Fryevia - I wanted her for her TM + Letters & Arms on Trance Terra, but hey, Sylvia will be out in six months or so!

I'd whale for 5* Faust.
Worth to note that you can't put 2 or more of the same units in 10 man parties.

across

I'd whale for Millia. Casually pull for Jam. All about them waifus lol.

Certain details of Jam's sprite would change each day of the week...

I assume you're going all in for Prishe, given your avatar? I'd love to have her, but I'll have to rely on friend units for that one, I think.

Pejo

Man, not only do we have Penguins fans in here (I'm a Sharks fan that moved from PA -
last year was a bad time for me), but we also have people that don't understand best GG girl is Ram.

And here I thought FFBE fans had good taste...

Broseybrose

Celes is the ONLY 3*/4* unit in the game that I havent pulled yet and I have so much nostalgia for FFVI! It makes me mad that I havent pulled her yet.

AND SHES NOT ON THE FFVI BANNER EITHER!?!

Grrrrr... Rage suppresion mode engaged.

I really want Trance Terra too... but we all know how my luck with 5* base units is. None except for Noctis, the best one in the game. So really wacky.

Got rid of 6 inactives: friend requests welcome!

350 186 594

Malakhov

Banned
Had done the dark espers trial with two olives and two orlandus but needed the summons challenge for the tm moogle and wanted to do it legit so I went in a 2nd time. Brought Snow, refia, minfillia, Marie and a friend orlandu and boy, was it easy. It never did more than 500dmg on my units.

It's a great guide you guys posted from reddit.

Man, not only do we have Penguins fans in here (I'm a Sharks fan that moved from PA -
last year was a bad time for me), but we also have people that don't understand best GG girl is Ram.

You sound like you're still bitter.

- Penguins Fan

Syntsui

I'm glad I have 4 maxed Kefkas, I hope the event is macroable with him. I'll max another one just for the sake of maximum bonus.

FF 6 is my favorite FF and I'm doing the least amount of pulls on this banner than any banner before it outside of Christmas when I did 0. If I pull Setzer in my 6 pulls I'm doing awesome! If not I will get him later and I don't need him anyway, I just want him. Trance Terra does nothing for me and is the first base 5 I am fine skipping over completely.

Zalasta

Been getting Fryevia's moogle all day and I got 2 more just now. So I'm like fine, I'll do my daily summon right now if the game want me to have these stupid TM so much. Well, it was a gold turned into rainbow and Fryevia popped out. A bit dumbfounded here, lol.

Syntsui

I would be seriously pissed if I pulled Freya. I don't have the TMs that make her good and I have no desire to have them at all.

FF 6 is my favorite FF and I'm doing the least amount of pulls on this banner than any banner before it outside of Christmas when I did 0. If I pull Setzer in my 6 pulls I'm doing awesome! If not I will get him later and I don't need him anyway, I just want him. Trance Terra does nothing for me and is the first base 5 I am fine skipping over completely.

Same here. I'm cool with Diet Terra. Less cool that Celes doesn't get a 6* upgrade, to say nothing of poor Shadow.

Alkez

This is what I love most about this thread. We all have so many shared interests outside of FF and freely go into conversation about them. Exvius GAF is best GAF.

Certain details of Jam's sprite would change each day of the week...

I assume you're going all in for Prishe, given your avatar? I'd love to have her, but I'll have to rely on friend units for that one, I think.

LOL

In regards to Prishe, I would like her, but I don't think I'm going to whale for anyone now (unless we actually see some time limited collabs). I was just tired of having Agrias as my pic because it was making me sad that she wasn't 6* yet. I know it happened much later in JP, but the fact that she got immediate enhancements made me hopeful that we would get her earlier without enhancements. It was between this Prishe pic and chibi Balthier (who I really would like as well).

Lool double shots at me. Sorry about last year. It was just the pens time tbf. I think the Sharks had really improved in the post in comparison to previous years but I don't think they were quite ready for the Stanley Cup just yet.

I cannot agree on Ram though lol.

Second biggest regret in life:

Merging all of my Ingus together to save on space after getting Dark Fina.

RIP

I got very lucky. Visceir (who I haven't seen round here in a while) talked me out of getting rid of mine a couple of weeks before Frye was released. Would have majorly regretted it having pulled her as I had 5 (at the time. Now I have 8).

Azuran

Banned
I got very lucky. Visceir (who I haven't seen round here in a while) talked me out of getting rid of mine a couple of weeks before Frye was released. Would have majorly regretted it having pulled her as I had 5 (at the time. Now I have 8).

Well, my only Ingus is at 35% so that means I sacrificed seven of them ;_;

Oh well, at least he's only a 3-star. It shouldn't be hard to get two more... right?!

Ken

Finisher Setzer seems good albeit inconsistent (rip NRG) if you don't have a strong finisher already, is the impression I get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom