• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Victorious |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miranda-Cosgrove-60s-Style-Photo-Shoot.jpg

"Hey you, ugly girl. Move out of here, we have things to do."

Milly79

Y'all are crazy. She looks impossibly cute in that video. Dat ****ing dimple. I can't watch it again because I may die.

Also, even though this song was not the best, she's clearly a better singer than any of these other girls... and it's not even close.
inb4 someone responds with wrong.gif

Roger is imposing on my grounds. ignore may be incoming. :[

I just came here to say, "dear god, who is this monster that wooden lung posted?"

It's a daydream where she is meant to be a mix of her brother and herself in. It was actually a pretty hilarious scene. :(

Y'all are crazy. She looks impossibly cute in that video. Dat ****ing dimple. I can't watch it again because I may die.

Also, even though this song was not the best, she's clearly a better singer than any of these other girls... and it's not even close.
inb4 someone responds with wrong.gif

She might sing better than the other girls but the song is so bad. At least one Justice song managed to get in my head.

Roger is imposing on my grounds. ignore may be incoming. :[

You can always take Daniella instead. Can have her all by yourself.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
ihVIXiCvZfG0S.png

- Victoria is holding another live chat this Saturday. No time is given, it might be another VYou thing.

- Thanks to everyone who signed up for Minus and gave me some more storage space. I can breathe easy for awhile. (Here's the link again, in case you missed it.)

iDejh3tEuf6tY.png

- Victoria answers some questions and gets choked up talking about visiting children's hospitals. :'(

- Justice's "live" chat on VYou today. So apparently thing this works like this: Users submit questions beforehand, and then the channel's owner logs on and answers them. It records an individual video for each answer.

Justice looked fucking gorgeous but all of the questions were boring. I went through it and pulled out all the interesting information.

- There is an April Fool's episode coming up. Things in the episode: Cameos from other Nick shows, goats, exploding Sikowitz, Tori in a helicopter, lobsters, and a new song.
- Matt Bennett has a song in an upcoming episode.
- Justice dodges the question of whether she has a Valentine or not. I can't tell if she's broken up with Ryan Rottman or has just kept it on the down-low since his DUI. They were very public early in their relationship, but haven't acknowledged each others existence in over half a year now.

ibqI7ZtuOreL5U.png

Cartoon Victoria wishes you a happy Valentine's Day. Yeah, I'm late on this one. Sue me.

iz7T7QorxglIy.jpg

Leon proves he can pull some swag out of any look:

ibrewyeqX2wwpj.jpg

i1qEPCCBdaUg8.png

Dc9j1.jpg

So you post an air-brushed photo of Ariana wearing makeup. Good job.

How dare you. I was repping Cat when you was shittin' Pampers.

It's okay Roger, you can join the Justice League. We welcome everyone.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Can't deep link from my phone, BUT OH MY GOD

4911f00e582011e1abb01231381b65e3_7.jpg

Intriguing, but I prefer regular Justice. Blondes aren't my bag. Still might make an avatar out of this though.

And this is for an upcoming episode, so we'll be seeing more of it.

Tobe

ariana looks hot but in playboy bunny kinda hot.

still cant comment on gillies since i dont have a good pic of her yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom