• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Victorious |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBONZZZZ

Is this what you want, you sicko?

iberl0VxKngIM9.gif

I wanted to gif Ari in that blue dress, but she didn't nothing in it. Liz didn't do much either expect yell "Hammer Time". It was a very Tori-centric episode.

I'd eat those in a heartbeat. Same with the gum she gave to Robbie.

Nizz

Is this what you want, you sicko?

http://i.minus.com/iberl0VxKngIM9.gif[IMG]

[SPOILER]I wanted to gif Ari in that blue dress, but she didn't nothing in it. Liz didn't do much either expect yell "Hammer Time". It was a very Tori-centric episode.[/SPOILER][/QUOTE]
I love how the speed in that gif starts getting slower and slower, lol. Excellent.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
So Victorious was spoofed on Mad (some show on Cartoon Network) the other night. I searched high and low for a copy I could link here or upload, but to no avail. I eventually was forced into paying $1 for it on Amazon. I soon realized why no one cared enough to upload torrents of this show, it's awful. I can tell you with a straight face that Victorious itself is funnier than the spoof, which is kind of sad.

There are so many ways they could take jabs at the show but they only made two jokes about the show itself in the 4 minute segment.

1. That everyone at Hollywood Arts wants to be famous.
2. That Matt Bennett looks like Andy Samberg.

The rest of it was spent doing dumb shit with Dr. Doom. Some screengrabs:

TLTKU.jpg

XoHvi.jpg

ZpYoj.jpg

k1tiC.jpg

Cat, Beck, and Trina did not make an appearance.

Beiber Fever.

I AM CLEVER.

I would say yes, but he's in Miami right now. Maybe she caught it from someone else. Scandal.

Her fans gave her some tissues and a painting of Ricki Lake.

ETN05.jpg

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Tweet of the Day:

rPiUB.jpg

iH89VMcMhZHAY.gif

-

I found Milly.

i6b4AiiGWx9XV.gif

Okay, I might cry too if I had just witnessed this:

ifCTdsJHbSUX2.gif

Lawd have mercy.

ovdfV.jpg

You can see it in the pic above, too.

Yeah I saw that, that's sweet of her. That poor kid. :(

I didn't even know there was an official thread, but I suppose with OT I shouldn't be that surprised. ;)

So I'm running a contest to win a Victoria Justice signed DS game if anyone cares. If not you can hang me later. ;p

That's cool, I tweeted it to that fanbase. Not sure it did anything though.

Mononofu

So Victorious was spoofed on Mad (some show on Cartoon Network) the other night. I searched high and low for a copy I could link here or upload, but to no avail. I eventually was forced into paying $1 for it on Amazon. I soon realized why no one cared enough to upload torrents of this show, it's awful. I can tell you with a straight face that Victorious itself is funnier than the spoof, which is kind of sad.

There are so many ways they could take jabs at the show but they only made two jokes about the show itself in the 4 minute segment.

1. That everyone at Hollywood Arts wants to be famous.
2. That Matt Bennett looks like Andy Samberg.

The rest of it was spent doing dumb shit with Dr. Doom. Some screengrabs:

Cat, Beck, and Trina did not make an appearance.

First iCarly, now Victorious on MAD? The well has really run dry.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Well, I hate to do it but I'm going to beg for a minute. The standard storage cap on a Minus account is 10gb and while I'm still a ways away from that, I'm going to hit it sooner rather than later (I uploaded nearly 1gb in creepy-gaf content in the last week alone, for example). You can, however, raise your cap up to 50gb by inviting people to join.

So click this and join.

I don't care if you actually use it (it is a good service though) but if I could get a few more gigs unlocked on my account, that'd be nice. All you have to do is click that link and sign up, it'll know I sent you.

Oddly enough, I just had a dream that Ariana came to my door and I ran away and cried.

It's fucking Inception up in here.

Nizz

Well, I hate to do it but I'm going to beg for a minute. The standard storage cap on a Minus account is 10gb and while I'm still a ways away from that, I'm going to hit it sooner rather than later (I uploaded nearly 1gb in creepy-gaf content in the last week alone, for example). You can, however, raise your cap up to 50gb by inviting people to join.

So click this and join.

I don't care if you actually use it (it is a good service though) but if I could get a few more gigs unlocked on my account, that'd be nice. All you have to do is click that link and sign up, it'll know I sent you.
Just joined. :)

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Christ, that's terrible :(
Anybody know what's wrong with him/her?.. I honestly can't tell and I feel worse now

Her names Hana and she's 13. She has something called progeria which is a fatal genetic condition that causes them to age extremely quickly. Here's the video. Don't watch it, it's too heartbreaking.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
It's Avan Jogia's birthday. Yup.

-

It's YWTBSGYJDKIY Thursday and the tumblr has been adorned in gifs, boobs, and bikinis. Jump on it.

-

Tweet of the Day:

p3tKO.jpg

i3sCrgfm3fsV5.gif

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
McCurdy's album is out, exclusively in Justice stores. Anyone have the balls to actually buy this thing?

-

TiHVN.jpg

The true measure of fame.

-

From Avan's birthday party.

oGO1h.jpg

The cutie is Zoey Deutch, who I guess is his girlfriend. Good for him, she's pretty. She's also 17. Tread carefully Avan.

EDIT: She just posted this photo:

5mPQc.jpg

Fucking wow.

She was on The Suite Life on Deck (she was kinda pudgy then), so she would fall under Creepy-GAF's perview I guess. She really looks stunning now. Avan has some kind of luck.

I generally don't go on the Tumblr

Why do people always preface their posts with this? Speaking as someone who has in the past put some time/effort into putting things on the Tumblr, it's quite disheartening to think that everyone just ignores it. Go to the Tumblr or don't, but when you make a point of saying you don't, it just makes me

FeelsBadMan.jpg

:(

Why do people always preface their posts with this? Speaking as someone who has in the past put some time/effort into putting things on the Tumblr, it's quite disheartening to think that everyone just ignores it. Go to the Tumblr or don't, but when you make a point of saying you don't, it just makes me

FeelsBadMan.jpg

It's Milly missing out, he should feel bad not you!

Milly79

FeelsBadMan.jpg

I don't mean it as a bad thing. I just get most of the stuff in this thread. I typically forget it exists.

Wiseblade

FeelsBadMan.jpg

I go on the tumblr! All the time!

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Milly would visit the tumblr more often if there was more Ariana on it. Speaking of which, I may post some later today, depends on how generous my mood is.

-

Tweet of the Day:

4XQ9Y.jpg

I love these crazy kids and their little fangirl wars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom