• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Victorious |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nizz

Video: Ariana gets married.

-

Justice pimping Build-A-Bear:

PipHQ.jpg
What the hell at that video? lol I recognize that Justice pic too. My brother has taken his kids to a Build A Bear so he got a flyer type thing in the mail. I opened the mailbox and who's staring back, none other than Justice. I immediately thought of this thread. ;)

Seriously though, Spire
Ari>Gomez

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
http://forgifs.com/gallery/d/196679-1/Stare-down-dog-slaps.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

That really is the best gif ever.

[QUOTE=kunonabi]just picked up the Mccurdy album today. It kinda sucks how little new content is on it.[/QUOTE]

Is it any good? I can't set foot in a Justice store so I can't buy it.

[QUOTE=purple cobra]Seriously though, Spire [spoiler]Ari>Gomez[/spoiler][/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i.minus.com/iH89VMcMhZHAY.gif

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Her eyes are ridiculous.

If you ever need me to come help you ease off a hard day...

It looks like she's saying "WHAT!?!?" to me.
And don't make you promises you can't keep.

Along similar lines, I swear she's saying "SNAP! Fuck you." at the end of this gif.

ibcEQmoDbJ5ytM.gif

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
The way you slow the gif down is always a nice touch. But fuck, nearly 40 hours without sleep?

You're young though so you could pull that off once in a while.

Working nights has murdered my sleep schedule. I'll get to sleep and my body will just wake up naturally an hour or two later. I've only gotten a couple hours of sleep today and that's probably all I'll get. That's pretty typical for me these days. I only have to endure a few more months of it though and then I can go back to being a normal person.

Justice and Matt taking a nap on set.

ibk4apCo5v7aQX.jpg

Avan taking out some of his anger over being friend-zoned by Justice.

ibp57KyjM4drrP.jpg

kunonabi

Is it any good? I can't set foot in a Justice store so I can't buy it.

It's only 7 tracks and four of those are the stuff from the EP with Generation Love in place of Not That Far Away.

The three new tracks are solid but I wouldn't quite put them up there with Not That Far Away or Stronger. Have to Say Goodbye is probably going to grow on me though. I think it's actually stuck in my head right now.

I had no trouble with walking into Justice and picking it up. It was kind of funny because half way through the transaction she asked me for the girl's birthday. Took me a second to figure what the heck she was talking about. In hindsight I probably shouldn't have given her my email.

I wouldn't let the store sway my purchase decision but if you already have the EP and the Generation Love single then you could probably skip it.

So Ari looks good in a wedding dress. Good to know for future purposes.

Also, I like the sunglasses Ms. Gomez is wearing in that screenshot from an episode of Victorious. It was probably the best episode of the show to date; a lot of wholesome, Google-friendly laughs for the whole family. Excellent acting, Selena!

Yeah, it's a good show!

Seriously though, Spire
Ari=Gomez>Tori

Fixed that for you, you devious serpent.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging

Dope. Hit 100k yesterday and already banging on 110k. My goal is for the minus account to hit 1 million views in 2012. Creepy-GAF spreadin' like a virus.

That was 41 days ago.

Lquqp.jpg

Shit blew up.

-

Justice & Avan... pointing... in hats.

izbDhLPuy7kPb.jpg

Three weeks until the next episode of Victorious.

ibfe22V6Ll7zi9.jpg

That was 41 days ago.

Lquqp.jpg

Shit blew up.

You talk to the minus guy don't you? Should ask him if they changed the way the views are counted cause I also had a crazy increase (in none creepy stuff too), seems like it counts for a view every time the images are loaded in any way and that they count the same IP no matter how many times it loads it.

Nizz

Hello Best-GAF, hope you're fine and dandy.

The chase must be cut to however, so here it is. For the Emilia Clarke fans amongst you, there is a nice little video of her posing for some photographs, it's enjoyable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujY4ckQHLC4&feature=youtu.be

*Paging Plywood* Man, she's gorgeous. :0 Can't wait till GoT starts again next month.

I'm of two minds with Miranda. Sometimes she looks eerily like Michael Jackson, but in that pic above she looks nice. She's confusing me... dammit.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
The Good News: Justice was at an event for the March issue of NYLON and looked gorgeous.

The Bad News: She's still with the DUI doofus.

Oh well, at least he doesn't exude douchey-ness out of every pour like Bieber does. I wonder if he'll be her +1 at the KCA's again this year.

You talk to the minus guy don't you? Should ask him if they changed the way the views are counted cause I also had a crazy increase (in none creepy stuff too), seems like it counts for a view every time the images are loaded in any way and that they count the same IP no matter how many times it loads it.

Yeah, I talk with one of their co-founders. He asks for my feedback sometimes and now I'll be relaying messages they have to GAF since their account got banned.

And yeah, they changed the way it tallies views, although it didn't boost my numbers as much as you might think. I'll still have folders that hit 10k views before I even link them anywhere. I actually have a bunch of stuff uploaded that I've never even posted here.

I feel bad for Miranda. She seems like a nice enough person, and she's not that bad looking of a girl.

But once you've seen the things I've seen, once you've seen THE GIF, you just can't...unsee it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom