• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Victorious |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nizz

9QRZl.jpg

Guess away! I'm saying a hotdog, banana or cucumber.
Devil's food cake.

The last gif is mesmerizing. If there was some subliminal message with text in between a couple of the frames, I would be ready to whatever it said now.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
ihVIXiCvZfG0S.png

Gogo at Justin Bieber's birthday party.

nJqLN.jpg

gH3QT.jpg

6Ouj0.jpg

A couple things:

1. She looks great.
2. Bieber looks super douchey with his hair like that. He's all over her though, which is a plus in my book. I'd hate him even more if he let a world class hottie like that go un-appreciated.
3. That old guy is fucking creepy as shit. He must be a big shot for Gomez to not have already punched him in the balls by that point. He's seriously making my skin crawl.

-

Gogo on the set of her film, "The Springbreakers". Kill me now, before I lose control of myself.

-

"Take A Hint", the Gillies/Justice duet, is now available on iTunes.

-

My opinion of Kelli Berglund?

Not bad, not great. I've never found Anna Kournikova attractive though, so I'd say she's not my type. Will probably be pretty cute in a few years though.

ibqI7ZtuOreL5U.png

Justice & Co. on set.

ihMK0Ajm2brEA.jpg

Gomez and candy. No Smurf jokes please. They're not clever.

ibpKW9BQ0C7PWz.jpg

Nizz

Spire, I didn't know you had love like that for Gomez. ;) That older guy in the pic does look creepy though. Talk about third wheel, dude's practically on top of her, lol.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
ihVIXiCvZfG0S.png

- Justice Concert News: She's added a date, August 26th at the Busch Gardens in Williamsburg, VA. You can also now purchase tickets for her Costa Mesa, CA, Columbus, OH, and Allentown, PA concerts here.

- New episode tonight! "Tori & Jade's Playdate" is on Nick at 8 pm Eastern/7 pm Central.

Gogo goin' to the airport. She looks sick though, hope she feels better. :(
And don't even start in about morning sickness Snowman. I can't even.

The Girls of Victorious Photoshoot, from 2010. I'm just going to post the whole thing here since there are only 10 pics and they look fantastic. These are worth clicking on to see in hi-res.

Let's review:

1. Justice is perfect. <3
2. Gillies looks alright, despite it being early Gillies which isn't the best. She's definitely gotten hotter with age.
3. Daniella looks okay.
4. Ariana looks fantastic. I've brought this up before, but I much prefer this Ariana to the current one. When she stops trying to dress like an 8 year-old on Easter, she looks spectacular.

-

Spire, I didn't know you had love like that for Gomez. ;) That older guy in the pic does look creepy though. Talk about third wheel, dude's practically on top of her, lol.

I'd describe it less as "love" and more like I want to **** her ******* ***** while ***** ***** and once the bleeding stops we **** ** ****** **** ***** until the gates shut and then ****** until ****** *** ***** **** all across southern Sudan **** ***** ***** *** *** **** *** ********** ****** while I lick the ***** **** ************ of a ****** ***** and ***** ***** and ****** ********* of the ****** ***** ********* *** **** ***** until I get all of the whipped cream out of there and then I ******* ***** ****** ***** *** the left one, then I start ******** the right one and ***** ******* **** ******* the police are called and ***** ******** ***** ***** then ***** ***** ******* ******** until she finally stops screaming my name.

Vox-Pop

Contains Sucralose
Can Victoria be considered a Latino show? After watching Rob (don't ask why), I was wondering why they can't make a show about Latinos just being normal. Victorious seems to ignore many of the complaints Rob received about stereotypical characters (although you could argue Victoria's ethnicity is totally ignored outside her last name). I guess absence is better than lame jokes.

Tobe

Gillies <3 i really liked that hair color, even tho black hair looks great, the lighter color just fits her so much better.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
- Ariana will be having a live chat at around 2 pm Eastern tomorrow.

- Justice, her stylist, and one of the shows make-up artists.

iSMSX3qcNBrSj.jpg

Can Victoria be considered a Latino show? After watching Rob (don't ask why), I was wondering why they can't make a show about Latinos just being normal. Victorious seems to ignore many of the complaints Rob received about stereotypical characters (although you could argue Victoria's ethnicity is totally ignored outside her last name). I guess absence is better than lame jokes.

I couldn't consider it a latino show. Ethnicity is pretty much never touched or highlighted in any way.

I think I ventured into the wrong thread. This is like Rock Band thread part two. But since I'm here, that is one SUPER creepy guy at those Bieber b-day pics.

kunonabi

Looks like they aren't kicking Gillies off the track for the album. I'm sure that is doing wonders for Ariana's self-esteem.

TheDiabolical

I didn't read my own avatar and now everyone knows I'm not too bright. :(
Ariana Grande would make a great Harley Quinn. i see her as the next Britney Murphy

Nizz

I'd describe it less as "love" and more like I want to **** her ******* ***** while ***** ***** and once the bleeding stops we **** ** ****** **** ***** until the gates shut and then ****** until ****** *** ***** **** all across southern Sudan **** ***** ***** *** *** **** *** ********** ****** while I lick the ***** **** ************ of a ****** ***** and ***** ***** and ****** ********* of the ****** ***** ********* *** **** ***** until I get all of the whipped cream out of there and then I ******* ***** ****** ***** *** the left one, then I start ******** the right one and ***** ******* **** ******* the police are called and ***** ******** ***** ***** then ***** ***** ******* ******** until she finally stops screaming my name.
I understand mang. :) I gotta say, Justice has always been my favorite. But wow at Ariana in those pics you posted. She looks so good :0 Her hair, the way she's dressed. Damn...

4. Ariana looks fantastic. I've brought this up before, but I much prefer this Ariana to the current one. When she stops trying to dress like an 8 year-old on Easter, she looks spectacular.

Shut up I hate you she's perfect all the time.

iberzqXpoOhxRu.gif

Also: sorry, Spire... I know you put a lot of work into these posts, but if I posted my true thoughts about all the recent Gomez pics, this thread would get nuked from orbit.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Cold man. Cold...

You gonna take that Milly? He wants Ariana to die.

*also* can I get a nice faded grey C on my avatar? If I'm still worthy that is. I'm not as active as I should be.
Yeah sure, when I get home.

Major lol @ Snowman, that killed me.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Also: sorry, Spire... I know you put a lot of work into these posts, but if I posted my true thoughts about all the recent Gomez pics, this thread would get nuked from orbit.
You and me both. My mind has been filled with the nastiest thoughts ever since she started wearing those cutoffs. It's been wonderful.

Wow I didn't know there was a following for this show here. I guess it's not terribly surprising. Part of my internship requires me to watch this shit everyday. If I hear that best friends brother song one more time I'll puke.

Tobe

You and me both. My mind has been filled with the nastiest thoughts ever since she started wearing those cutoffs. It's been wonderful.

i think bieber is making her wear that and if that is true im grateful to that asshole kid.

Wow I didn't know there was a following for this show here. I guess it's not terribly surprising. Part of my internship requires me to watch this shit everyday. If I hear that best friends brother song one more time I'll puke.

wait what?! please tell about this internship.

i think bieber is making her wear that and if that is true im grateful to that asshole kid.

Nope. She's been hanging around with hotties like Vanessa Hudgens shooting a film. More likely that she's just making an extra effort so that she isn't overshadowed.

Plus they were all taken in Florida, gotta be hot as shit up there so she's not exactly going to be wearing jeans.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
GIFs will be up later today. Or tonight. Or tomorrow. Not quite sure yet.

ibqI7ZtuOreL5U.png

Bieber's birthday. God is he a douche.

ibuN4EjvSBBij5.png

ikuQyJekkWvaC.jpg

That's a "u mad?" face if I've ever seen one. And yes, I'm mad.

Justice wearing her mother's sweater and those Lennon glasses again.

jMbrvx8Jy1ByF.jpg

Justice and Liz's cleavage.

jU8kRSbWBikgn.jpg

Justice, her vocal coach, and...
her sister. :O

ibqxj6WK73VZ43.jpg

Cute, but no Victoria. Maybe if her mouth was a little smaller. Anyway, there is no doubt Mamma Justice passed down some fantastic genes. I'm also not sure how old this picture is.

*also* can I get a nice faded grey C on my avatar? If I'm still worthy that is. I'm not as active as I should be.

ibawuE2uCvs6Wt.jpg

Nope. She's been hanging around with hotties like Vanessa Hudgens shooting a film. More likely that she's just making an extra effort so that she isn't overshadowed.

Plus they were all taken in Florida, gotta be hot as shit up there so she's not exactly going to be wearing jeans.

It's also possible that that's her wardrobe for the film.

Why does Ariana look totally different in those pics. It's ridiculous but in a good way.

That was back during the first season, when Nickelodeon was dressing her and her character wasn't quite so air-headed and weird.

sometimes when I get hot and bothered I think of spire

No one can blame you, I am pretty fucking dreamy.

Still dirty and sweaty from jogging, but maybe that's how you like it. PM me to continue this conversation in private.*

*$2.75 a message. For entertainment purposes only. Visa and Mastercard accepted.

Justice and Liz's cleavage.

jU8kRSbWBikgn.jpg

Probably already been pointed out before, but it bears repeating. "Gillies" sounds like the plural form of an exceedingly useful euphemism. If I say, "Boy, she sure has a nice pair of Gillies," everyone should know what I mean
besides Google

On that note, Victoria has been absolutely suffocating her Gililes lately. The neglect she has shown her Gillies borders on the criminal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom