• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

wwlnd

Banned
·feist·;36690474 said:
176C2B274CB473C0B2936D
emot-allearsdxjgp.gif

Alta1r

Wow. Unless I'm doing it wrong. 100 level was sold out instantly, and 200 level is already sold out. I think I'm going to wait for these tickets to show up on eBay/second hand vendors to try and get some good tickets.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
205 are great seats but I settled with 222

Tickets/Items
US $674.25

Order Processing Fee
US $5.75

TicketFast Delivery
No Charge

TOTAL CHARGES
US $680.00

fuck

Quadratic

I wish I could spend that much for a SMtown concert. Maybe next time they go to NYC I will splurge for air, hotel and tix. I don't see demand or prices going down for the foreseeable future.

Ashhong

Just spent 1000 on 7 tickets :O Bought 2 $200 tickets to sell, and 5 nosebleeds for me and my friends (of course they will pay me back lol)

Calcaneus

SM (kpop in general) need to come to the southeast. They would get shit numbers but at least I would get to go.

Apparently the Wonder Girls and 2PM came to Atlanta back in 2010, but that was long before I knew who they were. I probably would have went for the hell of it, though they're not my favorites.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
lol I remember when Wonder Girls came to Chicago and it was like $50 for a ticket and $120 for VIP with photo op. It'll probably cost more next time around.

Fafnir

I want to meet anyone who got a VIP ticket legit and ask them their secrets. I was thinking about writing a script but I couldn't figure out how to get past the Captcha part.

This would have been nice
Od0pe.gif

but I truly wouldn't be satisfied unless I was this close (Sica)
never =/
Y2fEs.jpg

Alta1r

4minute first teaser for volume up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGEHsKqCP3M&feature=g-all-u&context=G230d4c1FAAAAAAAABAA

a little worried they may overdo the vampire stuff

Hot damn Hyuna.

I want to meet anyone who got a VIP ticket legit and ask them their secrets. I was thinking about writing a script but I couldn't figure out how to get past the Captcha part.

I don't think they exist. Literally in the 25 seconds from 5:00 it took me to select the $300 tickets in the drop down and put in the captcha text, they were all sold out.

lunlunqq

Those brave souls who will venture into SMTown; heed my words!!!

You need to bring EAR PROTECTION!!!

Oh the torture I endured at the NYC concert... The sound system was set up so that even their breathing into the microphone came out unbearably loud. I spent most the time there with my ears covered. If it was not for Soshi, I'd never be there.

And that was not even the worst part... Whenever the male groups were on stage, the fangirls were out of control. Their screams ignore any physical protection and directly attack your souls... Only God and the divine presence of Soshi can help you with that.

It's official, T-ara is becoming nine members with two new members being added.
Although I'm happy no one is getting booted, I worry about how this change will affect the group. Also it sounds like the lineup will be constantly in review and anyone who does not meet expectations will be replaced.

CCM’s Kim Kwang Soo releases official statement regarding T-ara’s member additions

20120406_t-ara.jpg

As reported yesterday, T-ara will be indeed adding two new members to become a nine member group, and Core Contents Media‘s CEO, Kim Kwang Soo, has released an official statement confirming the changes.

On April 6th, Kim Kwang Soo stated, “T-ara will be changed from the current seven members to a nine member centered system, and if needed, member changes as well as member additions will be decisively executed.”

The two new members will start promoting with T-ara starting in July of this year with the release of a new album.

Kim Kwang Soo explained that the reason for the addition of members is for the expansion and development of the group. “I’ve seen a portion of the celebrities I’ve created become conceited and idle about three years after they’ve risen to popularity. Although T-ara is working hard, to show them that they must continue to try and work even harder on stage as well as off stage, I have decided to implement changes,” he stated.

After the news of the addition of new members, many had expressed their concerns and anxieties, however Kim Kwang Soo thought differently.

He commented, “Even now with new girl and boy groups debuting left and right every month, they are working hard for more than ten hours a day… In situations like these, if they find safety in thinking ‘We are one of the top groups in Korea’, they can never progress. T-ara has worked tirelessly to challenge themselves in new ways, and they’re still doing so now.”

He continued, “We will try even harder to make sure that no controversy arises from their greetings or attitude. If there is a member within T-ara who does not work hard and becomes full of herself, and as a result causes harm to other members, I will decisively exchange that member in question with a new member. That is the way that T-ara can go from being just Korea’s T-ara to a group that goes beyond Asia to stand at the center of K-Pop.”

Kim Kwang Soo added, “We hope for your understanding and interest in T-ara’s next move.”

T-ara’s new members will be revealed in July.

Edgeward

They can barely distribute lines competently between the 7, I can't even imagine how much farther pushed back in the spotlight some would become with 9.

damisa

"If there is a member within T-ara who does not work hard and becomes full of herself, and as a result causes harm to other members, I will decisively exchange that member in question with a new member."

Well there goes whatever couple hours of sleep they were getting before.

Salazar

lol KKS, you massive twat.

He frames it like it's going to be 9 members so he can chuck at least two of them if he feels like it.

I dream of a Hyori v KKS beef.

Salazar

What a douche, I just want to punch him in the face.

It's a bit tragic that he sees the "controversy" in pissant netizen tantrums about how active they are on stage, rather than the fact that they are on IV drips to keep going.

It's even more impossible for T-ara to boost to anywhere near Soshi's level with him in charge.

tumblr_m1sqlkb8261qko7cuap.gif

And the thing about "new boy groups and girl groups" debuting all the time is garbage. They are rookies, yo. Half of them are malnourished losers in vampire makeup. You don't got to worry about them any more.

I'm so envious of you guys. If Detroit were not portrayed as a desolate battlefield, I might have a chance at an SMtown show.

SM (kpop in general) need to come to the southeast. They would get shit numbers but at least I would get to go.

Apparently the Wonder Girls and 2PM came to Atlanta back in 2010, but that was long before I knew who they were. I probably would have went for the hell of it, though they're not my favorites.

I'd love for them to come to the Southeast too but that might never happen. We will just have to wait until they come to NY again. It would be pretty sweet if the Eastern GAFers could meet up for the next NY concert.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom