• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alta1r

Oh yeah, and I won free tickets to Hyori's TV show U&I this Tuesday as well. Not sure who the guest is as it's always a surprise until they come out on the stage apparently.

Dayam. The fashion show, this Neon thing, now Hyori.. Korea's treating you well!

tumblr_m22cthf1u41qkrqqjo2_250.png

Alta1r

Besides OUT-SINGING all your faves, Hyorin is outclassing and stays embarrassing them with her flaw free looks and sultry realness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09fWrCqOdpk&feature=g-u-u&context=G29c9baaFUAAAAAAACAA

Hyorin? Looks? Lol.

snsd_yoona_gif_by_teklaa-d45v2he.gif

PS: Sorry Altair ive seen the light :/ Hyo>>>Yoong
well i just made YoonA #1.5 instead since i originally loved her since debut lmfao

Et tu Kyon?

My fellow Yoong-lovers, the disease of the Hyo is stronger than we originally anticipated. We've lost many good men, including Kyon. He was a brave and honest soul, but now he has been turned. When you see him next, do not be deceived by his faux 1.5 Yoong ranking or alleged love for her since debut. He'll snare you in his web of sweet lies and then ask for a Hyo-bomb that could end us all. He is not to be trusted. He is now the enemy.

Lol, but seriously, she's moved up. Slightly. But better than Yoong? Never.

Kyon

Banned
Hyomin is the one true Hyo.

She is cute but has 0 talent

tumblr_m1qq9fWlOL1qie8fvo1_500.gif

EDIT: T-ara are literally the Rihanna/Katy Perry of Kpop, non stop single releases every week pretty much, cant dance(or sing live good enough, or needing an oxygen tank after one note) to save their lives, catchy music that tops the charts.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
What is going on here..

Lets just agree that the best hyo is Hyomin. There's no competition.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Hyomin has some talent, and she also isn't using a busted vocal technique that will leave her sounding like Stevie Nicks in 5 years.
And her tits are real.

Kyon

Banned
Thats not the issue, the issue is if Hyomin has talent. *crickets*

tumblr_m1qq53xMzD1qie8fvo2_250.gif

PS: will she ever be #1 on Korea's best singers list like Hyorin? will she ever be on the list at all for anything? voted on by other idols? i dont think so

tumblr_m1qq53xMzD1qie8fvo3_250.gif

Dice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJ4ZYNGgLVE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmhYNXbrC6k
No yelping, no shrill notes, emotive... Yep, better than Hyorin. Technical merit isn't everything, though even in that Hyorin has plenty of very apparent flaws to go with her very apparent strengths. Hyomin just makes a more pleasurable listening experience overall.

At very least, stop saying this shit about her having no talent. She's not Qri or Hara.

Kyon

Banned
LOL @ the cover of i have a lover, she has a childish untrained voice, her pipes are clean but she has 0 control she just sings and doesnt show any artistry, her voice is basic and average. so laughably bad. She should stay in T-ara as the prettiest all she has going for her :(

DIDNT Taeyeon do a cover of that song? See Tae can sang and she is God Tier gorgeous.

Dice

Anyway, it's crazy how Hyorin gets the most attention out of Sistar. Even from audition Soyou has outclassed her in every way. She's a far better singer, has a better sounding voice even aside from skill, way prettier, and also hotter, but gets almost no attention. Hyorin is only popular because she's loud, both vocally and in personality, so her agency focused on her because she practically demanded it. I guess that makes her a better showman but I find her obnoxious like Minah.

LOL @ the cover of i have a lover, she has a childish untrained voice, her pipes are clean but she has 0 control she just sings and doesnt show any artistry, her voice is basic and average. so laughably bad. She should stay in T-ara as the prettiest all she has going for her :(
Zv8qO.gif

You do realize that's a karaoke show where you're just supposed to remember the song and you can't choose what key it's in, right?

Alta1r

Talent? Talent? We sitting in here, Hyomin's supposed to be the ulzzang member, and we in here talking about talent. Not her looks, not her looks, not her looks, we talking about talent.

I love this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exOxUAntx8I

Kyon

Banned
we COULD talk about her "dancing" since their isnt much else going on for her...

tumblr_lzm9ah9Fxf1qbhltoo2_250.gif

or lets just not go there because Hyoyeon will tear her hair off her head in a matter of seconds. Guess Hyomin should shuffle her way out the door cause we're not here for that

tumblr_m21rw2YT7e1qmc5bno5_250.gif

Oh, GAF.

That's just two quickies.

As for pipes, I don't see how Hyorin is even the "best" singer in her immediate age range, let alone overall. Not quite as bad as that poster who called Hyuna the (or one of the) best rapper(s), but still...

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Anyway, it's crazy how Hyorin gets the most attention out of Sistar. Even from audition Soyou has outclassed her in every way. She's a far better singer, has a better sounding voice even aside from skill, way prettier, and also hotter, but gets almost no attention. Hyorin is only popular because she's loud, both vocally and in personality, so her agency focused on her because she practically demanded it. I guess that makes her a better showman but I find her obnoxious like Minah.

Zv8qO.gif

You do realize that's a karaoke show where you're just supposed to remember the song and you can't choose what key it's in, right?

Better than Hyorin? In looks? I think they're on the same "level". The level I don't really care for. Honestly though, Bora is where it's at. Sure she can't sing at all but whatever, that's what hyorin and those other 2 are for.

we COULD talk about her "dancing" since their isnt much else going on for her...

or lets just not go there because Hyoyeon will tear her hair off her head in a matter of seconds. Guess Hyomin should shuffle her way out the door cause we're not here for that

tumblr_m21rw2YT7e1qmc5bno5_250.gif

ibuN7SgBWzTxXM.gif

Alta1r

Better than Hyorin? In looks? I think they're on the same "level". The level I don't really care for. Honestly though, Bora is where it's at. Sure she can't sing at all but whatever, that's what hyorin and those other 2 are for.

Bora's there for the sex and the faceplanting lulz. Definitely #1 sista in Sistar.

Dice

The thread right now:
di-53HJ.gif

But seriously Hyorin is the most overrated singer in kpop and saying Hyomin is talentless is ridiculous.

Alta1r

No, no, no. Who cares about singing and dancing. We're talking about kpop. All that shit is periphery to looks, and none of these other H(y)os can compete with Hyomin.

tumblr_m217ad4nu81rt15w6o1_400.gif

Kyon

Banned
If she was such a great singer she would have atleast been a contestant in a singing show like Immortal 2. Sadly no one considered her or even counted her as a singer. Hyo 19 almost feels bad for the lessors

tumblr_m1oxm9MqWj1qip6yfo3_250.gif

tumblr_m1lkj5KBrJ1qi854uo3_250.gif

EDIT: Truth Tea

tumblr_m1kuwdi4Xo1rsabuko1_500.png

and only relevant ones***

Conceptor

What the hell is going on here.. Phono and Kyon you two make me laugh though.

P825v.gif

KKS is a jerk, that's all I can say. And Ramyeon, awesome stuff.

Calcaneus

T-ara needs to pull a JYJ, or at least some of them. No way they would lose, they probably have a better case than most others anyways.

Dice

overrated doesnt negate her overshadowing your fave in any instance
Bro you don't even know my favs.

Anyway, keep enjoying your elaborate cakes with no flavor. They may win contests if that's what you like, but they don't satisfy my cravings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom