• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Which Marvel character is still missing from the MCU and how should they appear?

Slayven

8flWtIw.jpg

Someone doesn't watch AoS

Bronx-Man

Banned
Moon Knight
Miles Morales
Kamala Khan
Namor
She-Hulk
Nova
Adam Warlock
Taskmaster
The Young Avengers
Fing Fang Foom
Enchantress (Seriously, 3 Thor movies without her?)

Toxi

Banned
Kamala would be a great new student at Peter's high school.
Nah, Kamala needs to live in Jersey.

But I could totally see her as a supporting character who gets pissed off at Peter for bringing a fight into Jersey City. Or just adapt her and Miles' high school science fair rivalry with Peter instead.

Dr. Doom is the real answer but with the licensing issues I don't have hope for that.

I'd love to see Moon Knight, either on Netflix or in movies. Watching Iron Fist for the first couple of episodes I actually felt like they wanted to do a Moon Knight show. The sequences where he's in the mental hospital, the parts where he's talking to his master, it's like they were trying to do the "is he crazy or is that real?" aspects of Moon Knight. Then the show got too crappy for me to keep watching so I have no idea if they kept going with that. But others have all pointed out reasons why a real Moon Knight show could be awesome.

I'd also like to see Squadron Supreme just for the crazy debates it would create.

Glass Rebel

Actually, I'd really love a Young Avengers/Avengers Academy type of thing in the MCU. Just a bunch of gifted youngins (Spidey, Kate Bishop, America Chavez, Wiccan... eventually Stature etc.) learning how to be heroes in a team. You'd fill that X-Men niche and build up the next generation of MCU heroes.

EYEL1NER

Ka-Zar. Ideally I would want a movie for him (with him uppercutting Thanos), but I figure the best way to incorporate him is to probably add him to the Netflix Universe. It could start off with Shanna O'Hara going on an Antarctic expedition and her plane crashing in the previously-undiscovered Savage Land. She meets Ka-Zar and Zabu who offer their protection, begins training with them so that she can survive, and learns about his past. The trio could tangle with his brother Parnival (probably best to leave the Belasco/Dante's Inferno stuff out of it). Maybe they meet Devil Dinosaur? Maybe she gets rescued at some point and then Ka-Zar journeys to New York to see her and try to get her to go back to the Savage Land to start a life with him. Later on during another Defenders cross-over, they could make up whatever nonsense reason to bring him into the fold, like some mystical K'un-Lun or The Hand secret causes him to journey back to NYC and team up with The Defenders. Daredevil has had a lot of interaction with Shanna and Ka-Zar in the comics. The series would be about Ka-Zar but from Shanna's perspective.

Unless Fox has the rights with the whole X-men deal, it would be cool to see Savage Land characters eventually show up.

xmen-savage-land-header.jpg

sauronsavage1.jpg
Serves me right for not reading through the entire thread before posting my thoughts.
Another Ka-Zar fan??? Did we just become best friends?!

I imagine Sauron would definitely be out, but I can't imagine a non-mutant like Ka-Zar would be tied up in the Fox rights, whether he debuted in an X-Men book or not. But then again, I haven't seen the contracts, so who knows?

Shaanyboi

Banned
After Avengers 4, the original team has all sacrificed themselves to save the universe, somebody makes an inevitable speech over a montage of how they changed the world. We cut to various remaining heroes, like Black Panther, Captain Marvel, Spider-Man...

But then we cut to a Brooklyn rooftop. An arrow flies dead-center into a target pasted on a wall. Another flies in and splits the previous arrow. Reverse shot, and we see a young woman with black hair, aviator shades, and a toothpick sticking from her mouth, holding a bow, and a quiver strapped to her back.

We cut inside the room of another teen girl, a poster of the Avengers on her wall, a news story about Captain Marvel on her laptop screen. The girl, whose face we don't get a clear look at, is painting a lightning bolt onto an old t-shirt.

Moon Knight in the Netflix shows, have him show up in different series as different personalities. Meets Matt as Marc in Daredevil season 3, meets Luke as Jake in Luke Cage season 2, Steven in Iron Fist season 2, etc. Have them all cross paths in Defenders season 2 with Matt confused that he can't tell if he's lying about who he is.

Amazing idea!

Dali

I was never a fan of the avenger so I'm not super familiar with their rogues. Actually I was never a fan of the FF either but know a few if theirs. Do the avenger just not have big name rogues? I know about ultron but who else? Anyway more big name rogues would be nice. Kang for instance. Does marvel have Namor? With the world being threatened it's probably a good time for the underwater people to reveal themselves. If the shi'ar aren't tied to X-Men then it'd be cool to see them lilandra and the imperial guard (specifically gladiator) meet the gotg.

Street level, probably time to show some scenes of a teen night thrasher getting inspired by reading about the exploits of the devil of hell's kitchen. Definitely time for bullseye. The hand has overstayed its welcome and, like I said, known rogues seem to be in short supply. Tombstone and jigsaw should show up too with that in mind.

McBryBry

Nova is the number one answer. My favorite character, and I feel he'd be REALLY easy to bring in. Nova Corps gets destroyed, power/Worldmind fused into a helmet that finds Rich. Do Annihilation, tie in the Guardians. I know they don't have Annihilus or Galactus but whatever, just use a different character with the same motivations. Or just go straight to Conquest and use Ultron.

After that, would be Spider Woman. Love her character, and she's surprisingly common in the comics for me. She's always showing up in Avengers stuff.

Biochet

i really want namor but i think universal owns him

also he's kinda a mutant so idk if fox has any rights to him as well

After Avengers 4, the original team has all sacrificed themselves to save the universe, somebody makes an inevitable speech over a montage of how they changed the world. We cut to various remaining heroes, like Black Panther, Captain Marvel, Spider-Man...

But then we cut to a Brooklyn rooftop. An arrow flies dead-center into a target pasted on a wall. Another flies in and splits the previous arrow. Reverse shot, and we see a young woman with black hair, aviator shades, and a toothpick sticking from her mouth, holding a bow, and a quiver strapped to her back.

We cut inside the room of another teen girl, a poster of the Avengers on her wall, a news story about Captain Marvel on her laptop screen. The girl, whose face we don't get a clear look at, is painting a lightning bolt onto an old t-shirt.

A teenager in Korea hacks a lock and enters his mother's lab. There is a large cabinet with an Avengers logo. He opens it, and picks up a vial of blood labelled "BANNER, B"

A boy wakes up on a beach, in Asgardian clothing. A raven lands next to him. He looks into the water, confused, and sees Loki's face staring back at him.

Glass Rebel

I would kill for Kate in the MCU since they're clearly not interested in doing anything worthwhile with Clint. Make a Hawkeyes movie where he mentors her.

Drifters

I want this guy to show up in Infinity War so bad...
L1DGFvK.jpg

Silver Surfer showing up and leading up to a tease of the next event for MCU being vs the threat of Galactus would be amazing.

Gonna be honest, this would be singularly amazing and terrible at the same time. On one hand, Thanos isn't anywhere near as terrifying as Galactus, but then again would it be 10 years of MCU being flushed? I don't know but I would love to see if they've planned another 10.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Moon knight would be perfect for that. Plus his Mr Knight Costume would fit very well in the netflix-verse.

zZhYPVU.png
Moon Knight would be absolutely perfect for the Netflix universe. Like, almost written to be on it.

Top Bottom