• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mexes-Nesta is not too bad really! Mexes is no Silva but he's decent.

Milan's only chance is going all out on Barca. Fun!

Yeah, Mexes played pretty well the last few games. We'll miss Thiago a lot, but we've also nothing to lose, so maybe we'll play like there's no tomorrow. :)

I'm actually looking forward to tomorrow night, even if I know that Barça is better than us.

Blablurn

Random news:

- Timoschtschuk is staying for one more year
- Even Olic and Van Buyten could stay in munich
- There are rumors that Altintop is interested in going back to munich. I hope it's really just a rumor.
- Marseille is playing with their 3rd goalkeeper tmw.

I'm pretty sure most of my Juventini friends are cheering for Milan tomorrow.

I am. I see no downside to Milan winning, even winning the CL.

Better coefficient for Italy
Milan stretched further means tired, split focus, and injuries which will help us as they drop points in the league
I hate Barca

So, forza Milan!

dschalter

I am. I see no downside to Milan winning, even winning the CL.

Better coefficient for Italy
Milan stretched further means tired, split focus, and injuries which will help us as they drop points in the league
I hate Barca

So, forza Milan!

at the risk of sounding extremely overconfident... our run in is a joke. we will be facing: 7, 16, 12, 14, 10, 15, 9 (should be higher), 8 19. in theory anything can happen, but i think an ibra injury or suspension is about the only thing that could stop us now.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Catania is probably the only tough game left for Milan. The title is wrapped up already.

We could hope for another 2002 twist, but not with our current strikers
tK4j5.gif

GorillaJu

Is it sexist to say that I enjoy the sunny weather because girls begin to wear less clothes?

Try spending a summer in Tokyo – but only if you have someone with you to take care of the blue balls. They aren't all natural beauties (seriously, when the mask comes off after she takes a shower you'll be wondering who the fuck she is), but you will fall in love about 100 times a day hanging around Daikanyama, Ebisu or Omotesando (Shibuya, Shinjuku, Ikebukuro if you like girls doing their best porcelain doll prostitute impression – I don't)

Clegg

Try spending a summer in Tokyo – but only if you have someone with you to take care of the blue balls. They aren't all natural beauties (seriously, when the mask comes off after she takes a shower you'll be wondering who the fuck she is), but you will fall in love about 100 times a day hanging around Daikanyama, Ebisu or Omotesando (Shibuya, Shinjuku, Ikebukuro if you like girls doing their best porcelain doll prostitute impression – I don't)

Dem Japenese girls.

elsk

Banned
Random news:

- Timoschtschuk is staying for one more year
- Even Olic and Van Buyten could stay in munich
- There are rumors that Altintop is interested in going back to munich. I hope it's really just a rumor.
- Marseille is playing with their 3rd goalkeeper tmw.

We don't even accepted Lucio back last season. Why would they want to accept and injury prone player with no talent and old?

Well, maybe for the reserves?

edit: Sahin starting today.

Blablurn

We don't even accepted Lucio back last season. Why would they want to accept and injury prone player with no talent and old?

Well, maybe for the reserves?

edit: Sahin starting today.

i have no idea, but i hope he stays in madrid. he was a good guy but hes not the player we need right now.

Fun fact: Of the 4 teams playing now for the CL, the Portuguese club is the only one that doesn't have any Portuguese players in the starting 11 lol

I'm 60 minutes into the Benfica vs Chelsea game right now. Mata was so damn close! I jumped out of my seat when he shot on goal (and slumped back down when it hit the side bar). :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom