• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Season 2 |OT| - Quality Has No Demographic

Platy

New billboard going up in LA.

UzGAp.jpg

URGH!
Who the hell aproved that male pony design ?
THOSE EYES !!!!

Tizoc do you have a brother or sister why have you not mentioned them to us. Why didn't Rarity mention a little sister. Why didn't Pinkie Pie ever tell anyone about her sisters.

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
I look forward to seeing Twilight's explanation for not mentioning her brother

She wanted to make it seem like she got into the Magical Academy solely because she is a "self-made mare" rather than just some Trotafella with regal connections

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
They should really introduce Twi's brother early on, this would be really awkward. Otherwise he'd be like Poochie.

Boss Doggie

Hilariously enough I imagine him being in a deleted layer.

Also wow, the fandom is really digging deeper eh? "Here Comes the Bride" proof of Equestria being post-apocalyptic Earth? Uses the gag design of skeleton in Hearts and Hooves day as proof? WTF

Also didn't see this post :p

Big McLargehuge must be Ookami's favorite pony now.

Parody ponies are horrible regardless on what they parody. Big Mac is best stallion.

Boss Doggie

Oh, a CMC ep. Eh...

FYI the last CMC ep was good because it wasn't focused much on them (rather on Cheerilee and Mac). Same with the Granny ep.

Boss Doggie

Few laughs here and there, but still eh.

Most of the comedy comes from the mane cast too, not the CMC.

UberTag

That Big Mac/Applejack role reversal scene was one for the ages.
And Featherweight just Keyser Sözed his way into the editor-in-chief's chair by working everypony over. Nicely done.

Good episode, best parts all did not have CMC in it. I guess I can't hate on them too much, without them we wouldn't get these great reactions out of everyone else

Boss Doggie

Good episode, best parts all did not have CMC in it. I guess I can't hate on them too much, without them we wouldn't get these great reactions out of everyone else

Yeah, it's quite sad really when the CMC don't stand on their own even in their own episode, and that they're pretty much comparable to a plot device.

Also, what the hell happened to those blackmail photos?

Conversely, I think the CMC episodes this season have almost all been some of the best, and this one was no exception.

And yeah, Big Mac/AJ role reversal was great. Even better, he doesn't sound like Mr. Nezzer now.

And hey, the fat pony got some lines, too!

blamite

Yeah, it's quite sad really when the CMC don't stand on their own even in their own episode, and that they're pretty much comparable to a plot device.

Also, what the hell happened to those blackmail photos?
DT got kicked out as editor and nobody else was gonna publish them.

Top Bottom