• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gotham S3 |OT| Not Filming In Vancouver - Mondays 8/7c

Status
Not open for further replies.

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
Saw last weeks episode yesterday. Was pretty good, but the title of the episode was a bit stupid "How the Riddler Got His Name" - should have been something a little less on the nose.

Luigi87

While I can't see the motivation Ivy has for wanting to befriend Penguin, one can at least see that the actress is really having fun with the role.

Sölf

Another good episode. I like that they go full on Mystic with Bruce. Also, damn, Penguin and Ivy together are fun. xD

Also, dat preview.

BTM

What a fun episode. I have to agree that the Ivy and Penguin scenes are great. They have a nice dynamic. Also, any Barbara scene is always welcome.

Symphonia

Banned
It's funny how the Marvel movies are great but the TV shows suck, and the DC movies suck and this, of all shows, kicks fucking ass. Gotham is arguably one of the best shows on air this year. I hope it never gets cancelled.

Regginator

Quick question and then I'm getting the hell out of this thread because of spoilers, but when is season 2 going to be on Netflix? I liked the first season well enough, and I want to watch the second season but it feels like ages...

Chirotera

Banned
It's funny how the Marvel movies are great but the TV shows suck, and the DC movies suck and this, of all shows, kicks fucking ass. Gotham is arguably one of the best shows on air this year. I hope it never gets cancelled.

Agents of SHIELD is far and away a much better show than Gotham. I still enjoy Gotham, but come on...

Oddduck

Quick question and then I'm getting the hell out of this thread because of spoilers, but when is season 2 going to be on Netflix? I liked the first season well enough, and I want to watch the second season but it feels like ages...

Season 2 is already on Netflix.

The show is currently on Season 3.

Parch

Man, I love this show. There isn't a minute of this show I don't love. Every second has a purpose. It's leaning more towards comedy and ridiculous melodrama, but it does it so right.

Yes, it's cheesy. The best comics are cheesy. It isn't about superheroes, it's about super villains. Gotham is so messed up. Gotham needs a hero. We know who the hero has to be, but somebody needs a hand job.

I'm sorry of you don't get this show. It's about all that is wrong. It's about evil. It's about inner evil. It's about your inner evil.

I love this show.

Man, I love this show. There isn't a minute of this show I don't love. Every second has a purpose. It's leaning more towards comedy and ridiculous melodrama, but it does it so right.

Yes, it's cheesy. The best comics are cheesy. It isn't about superheroes, it's about super villains. Gotham is so messed up. Gotham needs a hero. We know who the hero has to be, but somebody needs a hand job.

I'm sorry of you don't get this show. It's about all that is wrong. It's about evil. It's about inner evil. It's about your inner evil.

I love this show.

Drunk GAF meets Gotham GAF.

Great episode! When Lee was talking in the graveyard, do you think she was talking about her loss of a life with Falcone Jr or Jim? It was nice how it could be either or both.

I agree, nicely directed. Ben McKenzie seems to like the Jonathan Demme style of closeups.

taizuke

TV shows tend to be on Netflix two weeks prior to a new season. So, assuming you were referring to season 3 it should be available close to season 4 premiering on Fox.

TheOddOne

New episode today:
Season 3: episode 17 "The Primal Riddle"

Some of Gotham’s most unhinged villains band together, while The Riddler continues his conquest of the city. Gordon is on a search for answers and all roads keep leading him back to the Court of Owls. Meanwhile, as Alfred begins to notice a change in Bruce, Bruce 2 confides in Selina.
- Promo for this week's episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom