• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT9| There is no Cow Hero

It's funny how often I run into Mercy on Mercy pistol battles, because both teams are ignoring the other for so long that the Mercies just decide to try to take each other out.

I NEED HEALING

I hunt down Mercy as Lucio

because no one else will do it

Basically this. I can be Rein and see her right in front of me but people will yell at me for dropping shield to kill her instead of protecting them.

then team is like heal me. stop being a rogue lucio. you know genji is crazy.

That happens way too much. Which is why I've started to play Hog as no one cares who you kill as long as you land the hooks.

GoaThief

It's funny how often I run into Mercy on Mercy pistol battles, because both teams are ignoring the other for so long that the Mercies just decide to try to take each other out.
Haha, this too!

Funny this should come up now. Just had two KOTH games where nobody on my team focused her and now I've dropped to 3525. Even had our soldier screaming to focus a healed Zarya with pocket mercy when I've already engaged and taken mercy to half health with D.va. Mind-biggling.

Mercy stands on backline, so you were probably way out of position lul

THAT'S THE FUCKING THING SHE WAS FLYING RIGHT UP IN FRONT OF US TO GET TO HER GENJI AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The only times I'm out of position are when I need to back up ASAP to not die or when we've reset them after a teamfight and I'm trying to go for a pick around corridors.

Has won me many a match on Dorado.

But when I Rein I live and die by my teammates, but if I see an opportunity to get a quick / easy kill I'll do for it as long as it doesn't seriously harm the team.

It pains me so much when we're on Hanamura and we lack a Mei or area denial and as Rein I just watch Winston, Genji, and Pharah walk past me as my teammates scramble to scatter instead of focusing them down.

antitrop

Played a Comp game today so I don't decay. Had to play Soldier on Lijiang, but it was an easy win (3-0, 4 Gold, POTG) for +51SR.

Got this at the end, too. :p

YC5M0Sr.png

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Just had my best Rein game ever. Ulted their Genji, Lucio, and Mercy as the first two ulted. Boxed their Zayra into the cubby at the same time, so she couldn't leave. The team was laughing at the Zayra trying to escape.

Felt good.

komaruR

just got my zowie fk2. wow, was a difference compare to zowie ec2-a. the lower profile of the palm resting area feels much better for griping/picking up the mouse to move across the pad. i thought the ec2-a was already ergonomic for me but then after reading more reviews on the fk2, it being lower profile/smaller might be better for moving the mouse.
need to test this mouse later :p

LiK

just got my zowie fk2. wow, was a difference compare to zowie ec2-a. the lower profile of the palm resting area feels much better for griping/picking up the mouse to move across the pad. i thought the ec2-a was already ergonomic for me but then after reading more reviews on the fk2, it being lower profile/smaller might be better for moving the mouse.
need to test this mouse later :p

No, play Comp with me on PS4.

antitrop

Played another one and got to play Mercy. We Mercy/Sym full held on Volskaya for the win. +51SR for that game and a nice compliment.

DCj8r3h.png

Gained 102SR for two games, 3606 now.

LiK

Played another one and got to play Mercy. We Mercy/Sym full held on Volskaya for the win. +51SR for that game and a nice compliment.

DCj8r3h.png

Gained 102SR for two games, 3606 now.

You know, it wouldn't be hard for you to climb as Mercy on console. Probably even easier. Join me soon.

exYle

Went to a LAN cafe and tried Overwatch on the PC for the first time. I wasn't enthused at first, but I will admit that Ana on PC is leaps and bounds better. Had my first match with her and gold elims

Went to a LAN cafe and tried Overwatch on the PC for the first time. I wasn't enthused at first, but I will admit that Ana on PC is leaps and bounds better. Had my first match with her and gold elims

Lol dude, that's how I've been playing PC Overwatch. I got called a smurf a few times, not sure why though I didn't play particularly well. It's hard to get comfortable in a LAN cafe with a mouse/keyboard/chair you've never used, I kept tinkering with my sensitivity every other game. When I looked at my stat averages, they were eerily similar to my QP stats on console.

hypernima

Banned
I'll log on for some QP. Can't do comp as my internet is unstable, I don't wanna inadvertently penalize anyone.

It's so unstable, I can't even log on.

finalflame

Gold Member
Have we talked about PTR Lucio and Eichenwalde changes yet?

https://playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/20635660

Lucio changes essentially hugely nerf his aura AoE, increases his healing, and increases the speed of his projectiles/wallride speed/gives him a speedboost when disconnecting from wallride.

My rig is currently being shipped to my new place and I move next Friday, but would love to hear anyone's impressions who has access to PTR :D His wallride speed now must be insane.

Jellie

Sorry, not sorry.
Here's the full game if you want.
The poor mercy crouching in the corner :'(

Lucio changes essentially hugely nerf his aura AoE, increases his healing, and increases the speed of his projectiles/wallride speed/gives him a speedboost when disconnecting from wallride.

My rig is currently being shipped to my new place and I move next Friday, but would love to hear anyone's impressions who has access to PTR :D His wallride speed now must be insane.

Didn't even know about this. Changes sounds good but the range might be too much of a nerf? Maybe 15m?

pizzacat

Banned
I think it's fine in theory. Lucio needs to stop being essential.

so they did something to speed boost because???

the radius is asssss

what happens during a dva bomb?

speed during wall ride will lead to people getting left behind during speed pushes

idk about this

RemiLP

I love the new lucio changes. Seems like it will increase the skill needed to play him well. Added projectile speed might mean that you actually need aim to use his gun.

Vitanimus

It sounds like a relatively even compensation. I was kinda apprehensive at seeing his healing doubled but he loses 66% of his radius so I guess it's fair?

komaruR

Maps

A new route has been added to Eichenwalde that connects the attacking team's spawn area to the capture point

that seems more interesting

Top Bottom