• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

While no major sites have reported it, reliable posters on Twitter are saying that Cruz tore his ACL and is dropping out of the July card. I'm glad I didn't shell out the money to fly to Vegas in July if this is true.

Oh wtf
If he tears his ACL then Faber vs who for the interim strap since Cruz would be gone for a year

Heel

A man can dream: Urijah Faber vs. Bibiano Fernandes

Acceptable replacement: Urijah Faber vs. Renan Barao

I can't let go of yesterday: Urijah Faber vs. Kid Yamamoto

woohoo, so glad I didn't purchase a ticket. Although really, unless Andy drops out, it's still an amazing card. They could even lose a couple more fights and it would still be great. So I may still regret not going.

Oh well, Cruz/Faber had a shitty buildup anyway.
I feel like they just fought.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
The fact that Faber is going to wear UFC gold, even if it is an interim belt, bothers me greatly. This is bad news, brehs.

Heel

The fact that Faber is going to wear UFC gold, even if it is an interim belt, bothers me greatly. This is bad news, brehs.

Urijah would lose to Barao but beat McDonald. These are the only two fights I see them putting together.

I bet we would've gotten that fabled Faber vs. Torres superfight if Torres had beaten McDonald.

Heel

http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/2012-04-30/unraveling-the-kimura-lock/

brock-kimura2.jpg

lol

Shamrock had the ankle lock
Severn had the armbar
Abbot had the I'm fucking psycho stare
Brock has the kimura lock

Maybe Brock should have used the kimura instead of going for the inferior arm triangle in the UFC

Heel

I think the way they have Brock pull guard for his finisher is hilarious. It's like they want it to appear that it's more 'locked in' or something.

That standing Kimura Lock is fucking deadly too.

Cena was in the kimura for like 30 seconds and he didn't tap. That move ain't shit. Either that or he should be UFC Heavyweight Champion.

Seeing Mir's last performance I think anybody could beat him if they last past the first minute of round 1. Unless your name is Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira.

dream

Those comments are amazing.

picture

Chris Nichols
Honestly I believe Triple H's arm is broken but to see everyone on here bash Brock Lesnar for it is absurd. I believe this was a stunt gone wrong. He used the lock on John Cena the night before without breaking it so I believe Triple H's arm was just tweaked the wrong way which caused it to break.
19 Minutes Ago

picture

Sarah Holesworth
Brock Lesnar had no intire rights to use that kind of move on the COO that is very dangerous.Brock Lesnar needs to be fired.I hope he has he butt sued as well and as far as John Laurenitis goes his butt needs to be fired as well cause i can't stand him.
1 Hour Ago

gbritenee
First off Brock Lesnar does not need to be in the WWE! and if you are going to put Brock Lesnar in the WWE Taker should get a match because that would be a REAL good match
2 Hours Ago

picture

Carl Cole
Brock better watch his back Cus u never mes with a king especially the king of kings
8 Hours Ago

picture

Charles Gray Jr
Oh come nothing going happen to him ,come on you fine one mployee 500,000 for hitting a refree and then noting is done to someone that break the arm of one employee.then again when it all being sone for show to to entertain people nothing is going be done.
8 Hours Ago

Photo_on_2012-04-02_at_17.19__2_normal.jpg

Mary Martell
OUCH! That looks really painful, and I think Triple H will be out for more than a month, roughly 3 months in my books.
Hurting more than one person real bad in the WWE should be an offence in the rule books. What Brock did to Triple H is just sad and unnecessary!Tina Herbin likes this.
17 Hours Ago

picture

James M Serritt
they should fire Brock he is not a wrestler hes ufc fighter and for hurting triple h he should be fined and jailed and gm of raw and smack down needs fired hes very unprofessional and and too ignorant need teddy long on both shows hes the only one that knows how to do it
21 Hours Ago

picture

Allen Littleton
i really think that Brock should be fire for breaking the coo triple H arm cause if they let get by with this it telling all the other wrestlers that they can what ever they want to do & when ever they want to & lose it & they can hurt anyone that they wanna hurt. So please o the right thing & fire him, Cause he is a very high risk to hurt any one at any time & not be able to come back to the WWE.Thank for your time , Allen littletonTina Herbin and Linda like this.
Yesterday

dream

yes. Not one word or picture was embellished by dream. Those are real people saying real things.

Heel

Pagal
WE WANT BROCK LESNER TO BREAK PEOPLE ARMS. AND BE WWE CHAMPION. BECAUSE HE IS VERY POWERFULL GUY EVEN MORE THAN BIG SHOW OR ZEKIAL JACKSON OF BATISTA OF KHAIL . HE IS THE GUY WHO IS NEVER GONNA LOSE HIS TEQNEQUES AND MOVES IN THE RING ARE GREAT HE CAN BE A CHAMPION , SO PLEASE WE DONOT WANT LESNER TO BE FIRED

ibvsaFTVvnaE79.gif

Heel

I can imagine them pecking away at their keyboards with one finger after they saw the WWE dot com on the teevee.

Top Bottom