• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza 5: Behind the scenes look (video) [Up: 1080p/60fps]

nib.. what the hell.. maybe you are right about him, I don't know, but you was banned many times on the IGN boards for your Sony-shilling-style and constant Xbox downplaying within your 30.000+ posts over there, and even gained a celebrity-status for it. Look in the mirror.

That's what I've been loving about the Forza community, and why I keep reading Forza threads; There's very little attitude and hidden agendas, and not the least room for criticism.

But it's nib you are responding to here, he doesn't care nor follow what the community is up to. But  he sure likes to pretend to fight the good fight as long as he is able to compare it to something Sony-related did better. Some of us from the IGN boards a few years ago know him all too well.

Nothing has changed.. Check his post history, it's the exact same formula as on the IGN boards back then. And it's been, what, 7-8 years? Amazing stamina.

Agree on all points as I was witness to a majority of that.

I've always used a controller.

I would be the guy to go buy a wheel and it would be completely the wrong one.

HA, I bought the Fanatec (or rather got for christmas from my fiance) the Fanatec Carrera wheel, it was for GT5 so it worked great but I eventually moved to Forza as I enjoyed it more and upgraded. Didn't realize it wouldn't work on 360 at first until started researching and found out the GT2 worked on all (PS3, PC, 360).

Let's just say my friends are always happy with my mistakes. They usually end up receiving my older stuff when I upgrade, lol.

nib95

Banned
nib.. what the hell.. maybe you are right about him, I don't know, but you was banned many times on the IGN boards for your Sony-shilling-style and constant Xbox downplaying within your 30.000+ posts over there, and even gained a celebrity-status for it. Look in the mirror.

That's what I've been loving about the Forza community, and why I keep reading Forza threads; There's very little attitude and hidden agendas, and not the least room for criticism.

But it's nib you are responding to here, he doesn't care nor follow what the community is up to. But  he sure likes to pretend to fight the good fight as long as he is able to compare it to something Sony-related did better. Some of us from the IGN boards a few years ago know him all too well.

Nothing has changed.. Check his post history, it's the exact same formula as on the IGN boards back then. And it's been, what, 7-8 years? Amazing stamina.

You're talking absolute rubbish. Firstly, I've been banned on IGN very very few times, and the times I have its usually nothing to do with gaming. Should also be noted that my IGN posting days were almost a decade ago, when I was but a young lad. I will admit I was a lot more pro Sony back then, but that's because Sony gave us the PS1/2 and Microsoft was still unproven. The OG Xbox had a very short life cycle and the 360 was a giant question mark. The 360 definitely converted me though, I ended up buying most of my multiplatform stuff on the console and enjoyed the exclusives, however with the XO's launch shenanigans and the 360s last year of support, it's caused me to reconsider my thoughts somewhat.

I think the difference is whilst everyone has preferences, I am still fair. Find me posts where I've said anything unreasonable or false or defended a game unreasonably. I'm not exactly shy to shit on Playstation games or exclusives either (see my original opinion on Knack and DriveClub). I think that's the main difference between a warrior and someone with a personal preference, when your bias detracts from your ability to make rational conclusions and opinions.

SarBear

i dont own an xbox anymore, sorry i cant help feed your ego :p

Really.....so we've established you haven't played the game long before in this thread, and then you were a self-proclaimed guru, now you've sold it. Right. Goodness, you're a riot. How long til you're banned again?

Jesus Christ people, what the fuck is wrong with you??

How about we just enjoy the games we play and not shit on everything else?

Fuck me kids, can some of you grow up a bit?

Good to see you back SarBear, haven't seen you around in a while. We should try to get another F4/Horizon GAF night going occasionally.

Xanadu

Banned
Really.....so we've established you haven't played the game long before in this thread, and then you were a self-proclaimed guru, now you've sold it. Right. Goodness, you're a riot. How long til you're banned again?

as i said the only forza game i dont own is horizon, and all i said is i'm better with a wheel, i didnt mean to say i was the best in the world with the pad who knows maybe i am ;)

shandy706

Watching all the Gamescom youtube videos (the speaker based not headphone ones) I can tell you one thing is for sure...

..they have gone ALL OUT on the audio this time. Sounds absolutely incredible...closest I've heard to some PC sims I play.

Awesome sounding cars in the Forza 5 demos. There's one video, I'll see if I can track it back down, where the Ferrari absolutely roars, screams, and pops around the track.

Bradf50

This game looks really great, can't wait to try the physics! Should be getting an XB1 around march next year, so I'm looking forward to playing it! :)

Congratz T10

Thanks. Brad.

shinnn

Just saw a video where the player changes the difficulty settings during the race. Wondering how this will work with the reward system.

Top Bottom