• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza 5: Behind the scenes look (video) [Up: 1080p/60fps]

Didn't see anything posted, but Gamespot just put an awesome video that talks about how they got to where they are now and gives a sort of behind the scenes look on the franchise.

Also confirms 1080p at 60fps. Hnnnnnnnggggg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4EEVg7jEpw&feature=player_embedded

Bits and pieces of some new footage in there too, but not much.

i1JKo9JoQ3siv.png

The_Monk

Watching it know, thanks for posting fellow GAFfer.

This gen my 360 was almost a FORZA only machine. I would love to play Forza 5 too but it won't happen anywhere near the future, however. Also FORZA-GAF Community is the best.

It should've been pretty obvious that the game wa gonna be 1080p. I mean, even with the downgrade, it's a good amount more powerful than the 360.

Yea, seems like a pretty solid launch title. Can't go wrong with Forza at launch.

1080p@60fps is all fun and games until it's on Xbox One.

Technically, even a weaker 7770ghz edition can game at relatively high quality @ 1080p in most games, so this shouldn't come as a big surprise, especially since the One's GPU is stronger with more memory bandwidth. And worst case scenario, 900p. I'm glad Microsoft aren't demanding that developers target 1080p. Let them target whatever resolution they want.

DasRaven

This will be one thing I really miss if don't buy an XB1.
FM2 got me into the 360 and I've played both FM3CE and FM4CE from day one.

1080p... upscaled from 720p?

1080p... but with variable vertical resolution?

Or just straight up 1080p?

I don't believe anything these people say.

Top Bottom