• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Double Toasted team AKA the best film reviewers out there

kobu

I always agree with Martin when it comes to horror movies. Most horror fans let stupid shit get a pass constantly and then claim you just don't get it.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I always agree with Martin when it comes to horror movies. Most horror fans let stupid shit get a pass constantly and then claim you just don't get it.

DONT BREATHE WAS A GOOD MOVIE DAMMIT!

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Free Sunday Service livestream starting at 5:30 CST today for those who missed, or forgot the news.

I wasn't going to bother with the Oscars, but their red carpet commentary is making it worth it.

Phased

I got sold on these guys when I saw the Get Out video as well as the 50 Shades of Black video. Spent the whole time dying

The Monster Trucks video is funny too.

Even their positive reviews always leave my laughing. I think I may like them better than Red Letter Media at this point, and I really like RLM.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Oscar stream was a lot of fun and I don't even really care about the Oscars. I even got a friend who doesn't normally watch DT hooked on it.

I was awake until after 2am here and it was totally worth it for watching that best movie award live. Holy shit lol.

Not

Banned
That was awesome, I laughed my ass off so many times

They should do that for everything. Or maybe they do? IDK. Having them there for that ending moment was IN KRED UH BULL.

What was Korey's reaction?
That was awesome, I laughed my ass off so many times

They should do that for everything. Or maybe they do? IDK. Having them there for that ending moment was IN KRED UH BULL.

Nah. It worked well for this cuz everyone thought La La Land was gonna win. If they do it again next year it will be too obvious.

Put it this way I was watching these dudes 20 years ago when all they had was a public access show that came on in Austin literally right after Alex Jones.

They've always been professional about film critique (and Korey has directed a movie) and absolutely know what they are talking about.

So are these guys credible or do they just do hot take sand make funny reviews?

I don't know if their reviews are counted in rotten tomatoes or anything if that's what you mean? But their credentials are real with hundreds of reviews over decades to back them up. They make really in-depth critiques and even challenge each others takes. Their natural banter and chemistry mixes well to deliver really great reviews.

I think Girts is becoming a requirement for me now.
Watched Arrival last night so I went back and watched the Double Toasted review, and really felt his absence.

He has really earned his place imo.

Top Bottom