• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep (PSP) Import thread of Convoluted Nonsense

GhaleonQ

badcrumble said:
D: I can never navigate nicovideo. WHAT DO I CLICK ON

If you're registered but logged out, either log in or search for something and the screen will come up automatically. It'll load automatically.

Welp, just spoiled myself for everything and...

I take everything back, this series doesn't make a lick of sense if all the spoilers are true.

Kingsora

Would rather have no penis than have to show his to a medical professional
Crewnh said:
Welp, just spoiled myself for everything and...

I take everything back, this series doesn't make a lick of sense if all the spoilers are true.
How can they're already be spoilers, even if the game is leaked yesterday, there's no way in hell that someone already finished a 45 hours game...

Kingsora said:
How can they're already be spoilers, even if the game is leaked yesterday, there's no way in hell that someone already finished a 45 hours game...

One scenario should be enough to give you a basic overview, I think?

duckroll

Kingsora said:

That's assuming everyone will take 45 hours, which is obviously not going to be true. :p

Peff

Pureauthor said:
One scenario should be enough to give you a basic overview, I think?

Probably, but if it's anything like the others the explanations won't come until the final hours (maybe there's a fourth final chapter? Or the secret ending)

Kingsora

duckroll said:
That's assuming everyone will take 45 hours, which is obviously not going to be true. :p
Yes I know but even if you finish the game in a super-duper fast 30 hours or something, there's still no way that someone already finished it :p

But then again I am a normal gamer that doesn't skip sleep to play a game

Jangaroo

Always the tag bridesmaid, never the tag bride.
Kingsora said:
Yes I know but even if you finish the game in a super-duper fast 30 hours or something, there's still no way that someone already finished it :p

Eh, it took like a week when KHII was first released in Japan to see all the spoilers. It's just a matter of time.

duckroll

Kingsora said:

You know, the estimated official play time for a single character is 15 hours. Which means there's a good chance people will be able to finish it in 10 hours or less. Since the story is fixed, all you need is 3 different people to finish the game with a different character each, and the entire story can be shared. :p

Kingsora

duckroll said:
You know, the estimated official play time for a single character is 15 hours. Which means there's a good chance people will be able to finish it in 10 hours or less. Since the story is fixed, all you need is 3 different people to finish the game with a different character each, and the entire story can be shared. :p
Alright alright you win :p, anyone already read the entire spoiler section about birth by sleep than? If so, does it make any sense or is it al still very blurry and confusing for you guys? :p

Anyhow all those Birth by sleep vids makes me want to play KH2 again, the story may be totally weird and illogical, but I still love it and (I think) I understand it, nothing beats the KH-franchise for me :D

MNC

duckroll said:
Technically true, but given how even most people can't make anything of the story, it will take atleast a year until we finally get this storyline :p

Peff

Looks like the guy streaming is fighting Terra's final boss (though in the second it took me to realize that and close it I saw it only had four health bars, so who knows...), if he's really been playing non-stop it's not a bad length for a single character, considering he had been playing for a while before it was posted here.

Playing Days right now, the one thing I want to die in the Kingdom Hearts series more than anything are the stupid minigames. Either make good ones or don't force them on the player, even as a requirement to get the 100% ending.
Kingsora said:
Youtube version of the intro: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPB7umUgon0

Awesome intro like always but the music just is weird for this movie :lol
Holy crap. It's like an opening to a Tales game! :lol

chris-013

Peff said:
Looks like the guy streaming is fighting Terra's final boss (though in the second it took me to realize that and close it I saw it only had four health bars, so who knows...), if he's really been playing non-stop it's not a bad length for a single character, considering he had been playing for a while before it was posted here.

Ye, the caster just finished the game with Terra. 8 hours and 21 min.

Peff said:
Yeah, the dude died 13 times (he was playing on Standard mode and was underleveled) and skipped some worlds. Completion time was around 8 hours and he had only 57% done.

Peff

Crewnh said:
Yeah, the dude died 13 times (he was playing on Standard mode and was underleveled) and skipped some worlds. Completion time was around 8 hours and he had only 57% done.

So... are the spoilers right so far :lol?

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Okay, so (spoilers for Terra's story):
Master Xehanort uses Kingdom Hearts somehow to get inside of Terra's body (no double entendre intended) to obtain more power or some shit. Terra becomes a soul trapped in an armour and defeats Terranort. Terranort then becomes unconscious and somehow ends up in Radiant Garden with amnesia, only remembering his real name (Xehanort). Terra becomes dormant and doesn't wake up until Sora finds him as the Lingering Sentiment of Final Mix +

That post needs to be updated.

just watching a bit of it now
the battle system looks really good, and animation is super fluid
looks pretty excellent all around, and difficult!

Bebpo

Banned
I can already see this is not going to be a non-spoiler thread :lol

I will post again when I'm done with my import copy :p Too many spoilers!

Deadly

Regulus Tera said:
Master Xehanort uses Kingdom Hearts somehow to get inside of Terra's body (no double entendre intended) to obtain more power or some shit. Terra becomes a soul trapped in an armour and defeats Terranort. Terranort then becomes unconscious and somehow ends up in Radiant Garden with amnesia, only remembering his real name (Xehanort). Terra becomes dormant and doesn't wake up until Sora finds him as the Lingering Sentiment of Final Mix +

So
guy in armor from KH2 FM+ is actually just armor who is Terra? :lol

AdawgDaFAB said:
Alphonse Elric says hi!

You know the whole heart/soul/body thing in FMA reminded me of KH.

I just want to see Vanitas' face and that's it with spoilers.
Apparently his face is Sora with black hair.

Btw, apparently MX
uses Kingdom Hearts to get in Terra's body or something? Dude, I have no idea what KH is anymore. It's apparently the "heart of all worlds" but WTF does that mean and how does it have all these random uses. I dun geddit.

duckroll

You guys are lucky that no one really gives a fuck about the story in KH games, so this thread will stay unmoderated. :lol

I should have the game sometime today! Can't wait! ^_^

Swag

Yikes at those spoilers, this games story is so amazingly difficult to follow, someone, somewhere on the internet needs to write up a really good synopsis before KH3 comes out summing up what's happened so far and how everyones related.

Sebulon3k said:
Yikes at those spoilers, this games story is so amazingly difficult to follow, someone, somewhere on the internet needs to write up a really good synopsis before KH3 comes out summing up what's happened so far and how everyones related.
The final mixes never left Japan so why bother?

MechaX

Regulus Tera said:

Despite the bullshit, that's actually... a decent explanation to things. Seems like BBS won't be the MGS4 of the series in terms of story after all.

Bel Marduk said:
I just want to see Vanitas' face and that's it with spoilers.
Apparently his face is Sora with black hair.

WWWWWHHHHHHAAAAAAA- *Head explodes*

Swag

Calints Neos said:
The final mixes never left Japan so why bother?
I'm assuming that KH3 is going to implement all the story elements from every game released thus far? I know the story sucks but being confused going into a game sucks even more :|

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Regulus Tera said:

Nomura, you crazy crazy person, you.

Top Bottom