• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muku

I'd be willing to try with either/both. Haha. I gotta figure out whats best though magic wise to tackle him with. It's not like he's weak to anything particular. Anyone who has tackled it, what is best magic you've found to tackle Willy with?

Shouta

got nothing from the Wilhelm banner, oh well. I'm looking forward to the livestream for JP next week. I wonder what they'll announce.

I'd be willing to try with either/both. Haha. I gotta figure out whats best though magic wise to tackle him with. It's not like he's weak to anything particular. Anyone who has tackled it, what is best magic you've found to tackle Willy with?

I went in with Dark Fina and dual ultimas but ended up dying. He hits super hard and one shots a lot of characters even when he's attack broken. You have an Orlandu right? Despite the physical resist just take a friend's in and do the perfect chain. It's what I did on my second try and it still wrecks.

across

I went in with Dark Fina and dual ultimas but ended up dying. He hits super hard and one shots a lot of characters even when he's attack broken. You have an Orlandu right? Despite the physical resist just take a friend's in and do the perfect chain. It's what I did on my second try and it still wrecks.

Yeah. I did this with Snow, Refia, Orlandeau, Friendlandeau. Get Provoke and Embolden up turn 1, kill the adds with Divine Ruination chains, then repeat on Wilhelm. Putting Man Eater + Diabolos on your Orlandeau helps. Killing with LB is optional and pretty annoying if you're using Orlandeux and their mediocre LB, but it's doable. Or just fit Snow's in the middle of a DR chain.

Muku

Hmm okay, will try that in a few moments. I guess tip here is to bring some good MP pots since Divine Ruination is an MP hog. I didn't feel so bad for getting Wil down to almost 20% or so. But then he ROFLstomped me.

If my Orlandu's LB is lv 20, would it be worth using or just continue chaining?

Alt pulled daily. Gold here too. Wut. Was like it won't be a Zyrus. Open up... Zyrus. Fuck you game. I wanted him on my main. :( I want that Spike. Guess alt is getting the Spike today.

Syntsui

Lost 45 stamina to this fucker, next time I'll bring the big guns and a freaking tank. I'll obliterate his ass with delight, piece of shit.

Hmm okay, will try that in a few moments. I guess tip here is to bring some good MP pots since Divine Ruination is an MP hog. I didn't feel so bad for getting Wil down to almost 20% or so. But then he ROFLstomped me.

If my Orlandu's LB is lv 20, would it be worth using or just continue chaining?

Alt pulled daily. Gold here too. Wut. Was like it won't be a Zyrus. Open up... Zyrus. Fuck you game. I wanted him on my main. :( I want that Spike. Guess alt is getting the Spike today.

His LB unfortunately isn't worth using over two Orlandus chaining. Also you actually might not run into mana a problem with the Divine Ruin spam. It's that powerful if you're getting the perfect over 20 hit chains. Depending on your Orlandus damage I guess. But take a friend's that had over 1000 attack. If you're low on MP you can always do that Dusk Blade MP stealing move too.

Grats on the late Zyrus.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Did my daily and three tickets.

Edgar
Jean
Abel
Jean

It's cool. Was hoping for one more Abel, but I'm alright. Wondering if Jean's TM is worth it.

Muku

Whew!!! Beat him!!! Thank you Zera's hax Orlandu. Mine isn't that great.. yet. I am sure he is what was holding me back a bit, but got it done! Thank you GAF!

75.3% on Excalibur now. :3

Whew!!! Beat him!!! Thank you Zera's hax Orlandu. Mine isn't that great.. yet. I am sure he is what was holding me back a bit, but got it done! Thank you GAF!

75.3% on Excalibur now. :3

Very nice. Excalibur will significantly increase your power. I think I'm going to tm farm some stuff this weekend myself. I despise doing it but it's a necessary evil.

For Big Willy I brought

Cecil
Noctis
Setzer
Friend Rem

Feel like Snow has been taking Cecil's shine for a while in trials/events for me, finally something where I only needed Cecil, I put dual cast on him and I didn't even need to heal. Rem's dagger boomerang was great, Setzer had his fixed damage and I don't need to say anything about the dark haired man who needs no introduction.

Beat Gilgamesh thanks to Valentus and Lightning. I was actually holding up really well until I actually had to go back to work and then just autoed through it.

Came into work today, and had a $200 Visa giftcard waiting for me for a contest I won! It of course went to Lapis. Decided since I got free monies I would do a few 11 pulls for Will since I wasn't expecting it. Got him. oh and another Queen...oh and another Orlandu...oh and another Noctis. W..T..F.

Congrats, Hippo!! You are the luckiest sumnabitch around.

Malakhov

Banned
I'm calling your bluff dude. You're actually spending far more than you're letting on. I don't care if you deny it or nobody believes me but I know what's really going on.
I've suspected that for a while as well, don't care though, if it makes him happy.

Haven't been playing a lot lately, kind of bored with the events and the banners lately. Also I bought myself a new toy, a ford mustang, so that took much of my time!

c-murph

Shit, so we need half a decent tram for that last fight >.>

C-murph,your Orlandu is such a troll. Deathbringer + no Bladeblitz lol.

Lol. I've been avoiding Cmurph's Orlandu since Bahamut.

I know that Orlandeau! No Dragon Killer right?

Man, glad Bahamut Raid gave me 2 turns sometimes.

I troll myself all the time too. I wasted my Odin Points and didn't have enough to get Bladeblitz. Didn't follow any "optimum" path... Hopefully they let us reset the espers soon. I actually thought I was sharing King for the event... Didn't realize my companion was on my Arena team... :S

got nothing from the Wilhelm banner, oh well. I'm looking forward to the livestream for JP next week. I wonder what they'll announce.

A new back-up save system for Global.

Came into work today, and had a $200 Visa giftcard waiting for me for a contest I won! It of course went to Lapis. Decided since I got free monies I would do a few 11 pulls for Will since I wasn't expecting it. Got him. oh and another Queen...oh and another Orlandu...oh and another Noctis. W..T..F.

I'm not jealous... promise.

Watch my saving for the anniversary end in a sea of blues

. Also I bought myself a new toy, a ford mustang, so that took much of my time!

Now that is reason to celebrate. Grats!!! Always wanted one.

Anyway speaking of the anniversary event, what are we expecting here? I thought Japan just got a bunch of lapis and tickets. Was there an awesome anniversary banner that everyone wanted to pull on too?

robotuw

One and done on Wilhelm. Got all missions except the limit burst one. Refia, Cecil, and 2x Orlandu was more than enough. I appreciate them trying to make a boss that's better suited for mages, but the landu chain cannot be denied.

Doctor_No

Your luck is absolutely crazy. I've spent much more than double that today (even with Amazon coins) to get him, and all I got was him and Ramza. In fact, in the last 500 pulls or so I've only gotten 4 rainbows (2 of them were Ramza). Looking at your luck makes me suspicious that my account may be cursed on pulls, or yours is blessed.

Your luck is absolutely crazy. I've spent much more than double that today (even with Amazon coins) to get him, and all I got was him and Ramza. In fact, in the last 500 pulls or so I've only gotten 4 rainbows (2 of them were Ramza). Looking at your luck makes me suspicious that my account may be cursed on pulls, or yours is blessed.

I know Gumi cursed my account now that i am not whaling.

Kouriozan

Man someday I just want to give up even trying to be in top 30k in the Arena, everyone got troll teams with full ribbon / full evade, it's not fun anymore.
It's pretty telling when best weeks are when status ailments are banned / worst weeks is no dual cast.
Gumi should do something about it since it's so easy to get TMs in Global.

Kettch

After I got my 100 wins in a row, I've just done 5 fights daily for the rewards and the sub-90k bonuses. I don't think any more effort than that is worthwhile with the current reward structure.

Celegus

Man someday I just want to give up even trying to be in top 30k in the Arena, everyone got troll teams with full ribbon / full evade, it's not fun anymore.
It's pretty telling when best weeks are when status ailments are banned / worst weeks is no dual cast.

I think I'm bouncing after this month. Just gonna do 5 a day, it's been taking forever just to stay under 30k lately. I can clear almost any team in one turn, but have to do it so often and I'm already sitting on 4000 arena points to turn in.

Doctor_No

Oh I'm sure they have that very info in a database some where. It should consists of their top spenders, how many pulls they do per banner, etc.

I think its part of the reason why you have to link your Facebook account. The research data they can get would be immense, and that's info you can then sell/share with other mobile games to target whales. Its absolutely crucial when a fraction of a 1% of your player base accounts for the majority of your revenues. When hundreds of millions of $ are at stake, you better believe they closely monitor certain players and their pulling habits.

Personally, my account is connected to a fake Facebook account (I actually don't even have a real FB account).

Doctor_No

As much as I hate Arena its unfortunately crucial for getting pots (and the daily rewards). I would suggest just making a single team of a bunch of mages (Exdeath even) and doing mindless Ultima/Meteor/whatever, and skipping weeks like this where DC (or blackmagic) are banned. The most annoying part is inputting the commands personally.

I really wish they would revamp Arena. Its just a chore and isn't fun at all.

Nikokuno

Yeah. I have a million other things to do. I'm so invested with Exvius though that I feel like I can never stop. I really really really need to stop putting money into it. That's the biggest issue with all of this. Such a god damn waste.

Hope you'll find a way out, but I think playing less will help with the pull addiction 💪.

evangd007

After getting 1 Mikazuchi all of last week, I got 3 today. RNG gonna RNG.

I'm buying all the Support/Guard/Tech G-crysts. Gunna buy the Guard and Tech P-Crysts too if I have time. Wanna have enough to max out WoL enhancements once they drop.

We'll be lucky if we get WoL's 6* star by the end of the summer and his enhancements by Thanksgiving.

XenoId

Valentus: I hope you can accept my friend request as well as I would also like your help clearing Gilga. Name in game is Ender

I have a few slots open for anyone who wants another Orlandue (825 atk)

281 046 052

Have GAF in your msg

Muku

LOL. :X I'm glad to know I'm not the only one that has actively avoided c-murph's Orlandu for the raid! I always bitch when I am about to depart and realize I picked it instead LOL. I troll myself just picking Orlandu's on list.

At least now I know why you lack Bladeblitz. I'd bitch to my husband everytime it came to top of list as I felt like game was trolling me with your Trollandu. XD

Different sources stack. So say you have Man Eater on an Esper. That's one source. They say you have the ability Man Eater. You could equip that and have it stack on top.

Even better! I'm guessing a number of people were probably running it with 2 dragon killer abilities then since some people hit ridiculously hard despite having similar ATK stats. Was kinda wondering what was going on there.

Feep

Banned
Got the fucker, 4 multis.

I added all the friend request. Feep please put "GAF" on your greeting or i will delete you sooner or later.

My lightning is still setup, please post here when you are done with it.

Enjoy the best katana in the game.
As of now, I am. <3

Thanks, man! "GAF" was added to my message, as well. You rock!

Hope you'll find a way out, but I think playing less will help with the pull addiction &#128170;.

Thanks man. I can control myself in general but there are definitely times where I'll rage pull. It's one of those "gotta be in the next 11 pull* sort of thing. It's just absurd how rare pulling rainbows actually is. Especially when the banner unit itself isn't guaranteed.

robotuw

Yaay just got discernment, my first ribbon-like thing. Don't actually need it right now but it'll be perfect for Tilith
who is coming next week #believe

Only Soluna Band left for her to be done:

Left Hand: Dragon Shield +38DEF+30%Fire/Ice/Lightning
Head: Cat-ear Hood +25MAG/SPR+20%Fire/Ice/Lightning/Light
Body: Minerva Bustier +47DEF+45SPR+30%Fire/Ice/Lightning/Wind
Accessory 1: Soluna Band +20%HP/DEF+25%Light/Dark Resistance
Accessory 2: Soluna Ring +30MP+15%Light/Dark
Ability 1: Equip L Shield Can equip Light Shields
Ability 2: Hill Digger +10%ATK +30%HP
Ability 3: Discernment +100%All Status Resistance
Ability 4: Melody of Life +20%Elemental Resistance
Pot Stats: HP: 240 MP: 40 ATK: 16 DEF: 16 MAG: 16 SPR: 24
Total Stats: HP: 3582 MP: 246 ATK: 105 DEF: 202 MAG: 157 SPR: 241

Immune to fire/ice/lightning + all statuses and very resistant to light/dark with +15% auto-refresh. Probably not BiS for her but should be a nice brain-dead build where I don't have to worry about her most of the time.

Pejo

As much as I hate Arena its unfortunately crucial for getting pots (and the daily rewards). I would suggest just making a single team of a bunch of mages (Exdeath even) and doing mindless Ultima/Meteor/whatever, and skipping weeks like this where DC (or blackmagic) are banned. The most annoying part is inputting the commands personally.

I really wish they would revamp Arena. Its just a chore and isn't fun at all.

I don't even care about pots anymore, but damn if that monthly 10% moogle doesn't entice me. I totally agree that they need to revamp arena. The entire meta is just there to be annoying. Full evade + status effects zzz. And here I was complaining when all I had to worry about was the delay of getting zombie Cecil protecting people.

At the very least, I'd love it if they just increased the orb generation to like 1 orb every 5 hours, so I don't have to babysit to stay in top 30k.

Anyways, I was out of town on business for the last week or so, and really busy, so I'm just catching up on news and whatnot. Did a 10+1 and got 2 Abels and 2 Graces among other stuff, so I'm done with this banner. Wilhelm looks good but I'm just not personally interested in him. Need to dig into this exploration event this weekend sometime, sounds tough since he resists physical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom