• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

Rorschach

The crazy part is that he sort of got some of the sympathy he was looking for in the "been there, done that" replies in the thread.

That disc game is pretty fun. I'm not sure how it holds up against RL yet though

Finally got in the Gwent beta

Damn those Mario Sports Superstar reviews are about what I expected

Smokey

Did anybody here get Bomberman for the Switch?

tumbleweed.jpg

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I havent played Horizon. Im sure its a great game. But sending it out the same week as Zelda feels like a really good way to make sure that game is forgotten quickly.

I havent played Horizon. Im sure its a great game. But sending it out the same week as Zelda feels like a really good way to make sure that game is forgotten quickly.

I've played both about 10 hours. Zelda is best but horizon is no slouch. I think it will be remembered as the best looking console game ever for some time and one of the best ps4 games

Smokey

It's a PS4 highly rated exclusive. It won't be forgotten at least not on GAF.

Somnia

I've played both about 10 hours. Zelda is best but horizon is no slouch. I think it will be remembered as the best looking console game ever for some time and one of the best ps4 games

Ya I played about 10 hours before Zelda, but playing Zelda has made me forget about it. I'll go back to it when I'm done with Zelda and hopefully finish it before Mass Effect, but it's crazy how much of a normal open world game Horizon feels like after Zelda.

Granted Horizon is a really really good game so don't get me wrong there, it just feels like every other open world game mixed with Tomb Raider.

OSWEILER IS GONE TRADED TO THE BROWNS OH MY GODDDDDDD

CHRISTMAS IN MARCH

You gave up a 2nd round pick too. Texans are fucking stupid (I agree they had to get rid of him but this type of nba/MLB trade is unheard of in the NFL)

Ya I played about 10 hours before Zelda, but playing Zelda has made me forget about it. I'll go back to it when I'm done with Zelda and hopefully finish it before Mass Effect, but it's crazy how much of a normal open world game Horizon feels like after Zelda.

Granted Horizon is a really really good game so don't get me wrong there, it just feels like every other open world game mixed with Tomb Raider.

The graphics do put zelda to shame though

Ferny

10 hours but you havent reached level 10 in the game? Hmmmmmmm

Imagine being excited that your GM is so fucking incompetent that he had to give up a 2nd round pick to soften the death blow of his signature signing.

Mrbob

Packers just got a big missing piece on offense by getting a really good TE via free agency. Too bad they still have a capers lead defense they could be true super bowl contenders.

Smokey/eznark, thanks for the power line adapter rec. Bought it and I'm getting great speeds compared to the wifi extender. The extender was an improvement but I was maxing out at around 12mb/s down. The power line is getting me 60+

Yeah it's great. I was stunned. The first generation of them was so awful that I think everyone kind of gave up on them but the one I have is amazing. Glad it's working out

A week in and Breath of the Wild continues to be the best game I have ever played while the Switch is my favorite system (note, not the best just perfect for me) I have ever owned dethroning the VIta.

Top Bottom